What's new

Iran replies Modi's Balochistan Rant - PressTv expose India's Kashmir Violence

I don't know how truth is that map, but a greater Pakistan is only in China's interest, don't you think? :lol:

Greater Pakistan is surely in the best interests of both China and Pakistan. It is surely a masterstroke to checkmate the Western influence in the gulf.

I don't know how truth is that map, but a greater Pakistan is only in China's interest, don't you think? :lol:
The map is drawn by the same fag who wanted to separate Balochistan from Pakistan. Since that isn't happening he/she drew this to further malign Pakistan.

The truth is Pakistanis are not hegemonic but sadists believe in ghar wapsi "hindu supremacy" and "akhand bharat "
131782-0570-united-India.JPG

^This picture was taken from a indian study website.

How chinese are fooling pakistan in the name of investment by pakistan media

I don't know what they said, is this an incident and isolate case or if China intention only Pakistan intelligent and government know better than all of us.:coffee:

The map is drawn by the same fag who wanted to separate Balochistan from Pakistan. Since that isn't happening he/she drew this to further malign Pakistan.

The truth is Pakistanis are not hegemonic but sadists believe in ghar wapsi "hindu supremacy" and "akhand bharat "

WTF this is outrage:angry:, Tibet is include into India's Universe?:taz: India dare China again:cry:...and our mighty Brahmaputra river :cray:

How about this?

upload_2016-8-20_20-49-5.png

I don't know what they said, is this an incident and isolate case or if China intention only Pakistan intelligent and government know better than all of us.:coffee:

WTF this is outrage:angry:, Tibet is include into India's Universe?:taz: India dare China again:cry:...and our mighty Brahmaputra river :cray:
Nathuram Godse ashes are still preserved and will be poured in Indus river when the goal of akhand bharat is achieved or IF:lol:

Back
Top Bottom