What's new

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria

This is a discussion based on reality not wet dreams and fictions . Not a single suicide attack for 30 years is the best evidence .
1) You invented and practiced suicide terror. Long before the Sunnis.
2) You never refrained from using suicide terror.
3) You still support suicide terror.

5HhRIVeZId63459cb54e561cdaca-3324930-Iranian_students_fill_in_the_papers_of_registration_forms_indica-a-12_1447954269562.jpg

Iranian students fill in the papers of registration forms indicating their readiness for martyrdom or to carry out suicide attacks in Tehran.

So nothing moral here just tactical. Currently you can drop bombs on markets from helicopters so no need to use suiciders

Don't divert the subject , You tried to stick Syrian Army mistakes to Shias and I enlightened you .
Spare patronizing tone for ur family. So called Syrian army is commanded by Assad who is recognized by Ayatulas as a Shiite. Plus you arm, finance and provide mercenaries to them. So Shiites are fully responsible for all SAA actions.

If you will say that Assad is imposer bastard and stop supporting him then i will agree.

This is baseless like most of your claims . The army and allied forces have never forced people to leave . They have always supported truce in all fronts from Damascus to Waer in Homs etc .
You just indiscriminately bomb, starve, gas areas with ur opponents on daily basis.

ethnic cleansing (according to UN):
"a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas."

Barrel bombs are clear terror mean which forces civilians to flee.

By he way , I didn't expect a Zion to talk about ethnic cleansing , Its pretty embarrassing .
Arab population in Palestine is rapidly growing, much faster than even in Iran itself.

This needs to be checked...
What v dont need is battle hardened brain washed and out of job younsters returning and trying to enforce own ideology...
(Any more)

Your attempt at turning my comment into a sectarian one is poor at best, NOWHERE DID I BLAME SHIA OR SUNNI FOR ANYTHING. By the way, Shia militias ARE known to attack Sunni groups in Pakistan, it's at a smaller rate, but it exists. Thankfully, Pakistanis are starting to reject KSA's and Iran's sectarianism.

My problem is not with Shia and Sunni, my problem is with KSA and Iran, whom use innocent civilians (regardless of being Sunni or Shia) and send them to their deaths, in some false effort to gain glory through killing and death. Shia and Sunni both are a victim of KSA's and Iran's constant bickering.

Iran should stop trying to recruit Pakistani Shia; if they're so interested in recruiting people, they should recruit Iranians and no one else. The SAME goes towards KSA.

L O L, buddy, the cats out of the Bag long time ago. This is the third (3rd) thread on the same subject, first two (2) started by @Zarvan and you are the first or second poster on every thread condemning shias , yet on the subject of Wahhabi terrorism, you are conveniently missing from that thread or you call them innocent and misunderstood.

Shia in Syria and Iraq volunteered to go and defend Islamic heritage sites from Wahhabi terrorist. Wahhabi terrorist on the other hand, from all over the world including Pakistan traveled to these and other destinations to kill and destroy.

I will look forward to your posts condemning Wahhabi terrorist and KSA . But I have a funny feeling, that's not going to happen.

They go to defend Sayyedah Zeinab (pbuh) Shrine, granddaughter of prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

This is what FSA pigis has done to grave of great sahaba of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in Syria:

63849_395.jpg

Being a Pakistani my question is why these bullshit games played with Pakistan & Pakistani people by foreign countries whenever they want to hire they do it easily.
Saudia Arabia they hired Pakistani people in the past
India hired as terrorests still continuing it
Now Iran shows its hidden face
if nobody stop it someday Afghani and others they will do it.
tell clearly all countries involed in these games if they don't stop let play the same game with them.

we Pakistani don't want to see sectarian wars in our country same like saudia and iran playing in middle east. these things will make troubles for Pakistan when those hired people will encourage others to join in such games and keep watch on immediatelly and those involved in this when they return let them answerable with whom permission they went there.

Honestly I can't see any relationship between Liwa Fatemiyoun and Pakistani marty
your article say they were living in Iran and not all people living in Iran are Iranian we are hosting more than 3 million refugee ,even somepeople who migrated from USA and Israel to Iran to enjoy freedom for practicing their religous

Liwa are hired poor Afghans or either brainwash Afghan sended by Iran to die, same like Pakistani brainwashed, while millions of Iranian are enjoying there normal life unscratched. why dont Ayatullah send All IRGC first, Then whole iran for their sectarian fights to save their newly earned puppets?

Article say "indicate" "may" :)

Boys& girls this is how you create sectarian hatred.

That's what the Zionist @500 does. If it's Israel, all Sunnis are evil, but when it comes to Syria, all shias are evil. Zions like he set traps, wherein we Muslims fall into it. Look at the Syria thread and see how much certain Muslims fall for his fake crocodile tears.

wow, these Islamic punishments are truly sickening, Saudis are no better with their public beheadings and crucifixions either.

whole ME needs to be nuked.
are you drunked ????? Who will nuke them ?????

That's what the Zionist @500 does. If it's Israel, all Sunnis are evil, but when it comes to Syria, all shias are evil. Zions like he set traps, wherein we Muslims fall into it. Look at the Syria thread and see how much certain Muslims fall for his fake crocodile tears.
I merely replied to this message:

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria

Instead addressing my arguments u attack the messenger.

did any of these volunteers explode themselves in civilians and in return earned jannt.the jannat they earned by killing shias in pakistan?

They go to defend Sayyedah Zeinab (pbuh) Shrine, granddaughter of prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

This is what FSA pigis has done to grave of great sahaba of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in Syria:

63849_395.jpg

Wow is this pic for real, they dug the grave ? Whose grave is it ?

stupidest thread ever.did you complain when saudia brainwashed ppl into killing shias.
the shrines are important.

1) You invented and practiced suicide terror. Long before the Sunnis.
2) You never refrained from using suicide terror.
3) You still support suicide terror.

5HhRIVeZId63459cb54e561cdaca-3324930-Iranian_students_fill_in_the_papers_of_registration_forms_indica-a-12_1447954269562.jpg

Iranian students fill in the papers of registration forms indicating their readiness for martyrdom or to carry out suicide attacks in Tehran.

So nothing moral here just tactical. Currently you can drop bombs on markets from helicopters so no need to use suiciders

Spare patronizing tone for ur family. So called Syrian army is commanded by Assad who is recognized by Ayatulas as a Shiite. Plus you arm, finance and provide mercenaries to them. So Shiites are fully responsible for all SAA actions.

If you will say that Assad is imposer bastard and stop supporting him then i will agree.

You just indiscriminately bomb, starve, gas areas with ur opponents on daily basis.

ethnic cleansing (according to UN):
"a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas."

Barrel bombs are clear terror mean which forces civilians to flee.

Arab population in Palestine is rapidly growing, much faster than even in Iran itself.
dude what is your concern.
wtf if any one believes this zionist.he would be dumb

Liwa are hired poor Afghans or either brainwash Afghan sended by Iran to die, same like Pakistani brainwashed, while millions of Iranian are enjoying there normal life unscratched. why dont Ayatullah send All IRGC first, Then whole iran for their sectarian fights to save their newly earned puppets?

Article say "indicate" "may" :)
sauida dont brainwash they show you the truth

s
I condemn this to the core.

Pakistanis should concentrate on technology building rather than being pawns used by others. There have been enough wars where Pakistanis have played their part (airforce personnel in syria, army in jordan, army in afghanistan 1980+).

Shia or no shia, Pakistanis must use efforts to build Pakistan in terms of business, economy, technology and medical science and refrain from any war and any jihad being conducted around the globe.
says who?the pakistani from australia
nice going bruh

November 20, 2015

''When compared with other groups, the Shia foreign fighters have an unquestionable numerical significance. Whether taking the larger or smaller estimates, the Shia contingents from Afghanistan and Pakistan are significantly larger than the group of 4,700 Westerners fighting for ISIS.

As the number of Shia foreign fighters in Syria from Afghanistan and Pakistan continues to rise, the potential ramifications for the Muslim world become even more severe. When these battle-hardened foreign fighters return home after being trained and indoctrinated by Iran and having built a network of likeminded people, it is no stretch to believe that they could serve as transnational networks to advance longstanding Iranian ambitions in South Asia.''

Syria's Other Foreign Fighters: Iran's Afghan and Pakistani Mercenaries | The National Interest
look who is so concerned about islamic world a secular

jeruslam post?
good going turkman

With people like you, I don't blame Shias in Pakistan if they feel threatened. After all, it's this kind of rotten ideology that has given rise to groups like LeJ and TTP, it doesn't always start with suicide bombings, it all starts with a small spark in mind.

Number of Shias in Pakistan that were killed by 'fellow Pakistanis' in terrorist attacks perhaps exceeds number of those Pakistanis who voluntarily went to Syria and were killed by a factor of a thousand perhaps and we never see this kind of outrage and reaction, because it's perfectly normal for Shia Pakistanis to be killed inside Pakistan, but it's very disturbing that some people whose number don't even exceed a few hundred have chosen to voluntarily go to Syria while they are residents of Iran and didn't come from Pakistan and will come back to Iran, not Pakistan.

So all this fake outrage is really a comedy show.

Calm down, no one is sending anyone by force anywhere. They are residents of Iran, not Pakistan and they all go voluntarily, no matter how small their numbers are. And also, number of Iranians in Syria exceeds both Afghans and Pakistanis together, for those ignorants who think we are not sending Iranians and only sending Afghans or Pakistanis 'by force to die for us' which is pure horseshit.

Since you said "shias killed by fellow Pakistanis" , lemme clear this sir I have met Iranians and they are somehow made to believe that in Pakistan, shias are killed for no reason, this is absolute BS. Our founder was a shia, most of our presidents/prime ministers/generals were shias (zardari, ZA Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto, Yahya Khan), we have the 2nd highest number of shias in the world in Pak after Iran.
Yes in the previous years, we suffered as a nation, it included both shias and sunnis, we sacrificed 50,000 lives of innocent people and more than 5000 soldiers with over 10,000 injured. But we overcame it, today terror attacks have fallen by more than 90%, Pakistanis are united in this war, please don't create divisions.
Pakistan has banned terror organizations receiving funds from Saudis and Iranians, we have arrested those criminals who incite sectarianism, so this isn't new for us. Pakistan isn't Syria or Iraq or any Arab country for that matter, please don't try to use such sentences as if Pakistanis deliberately killed fellow shia citizens, it was a war on terror in which sunnis / shias were killed alike, Pakistan has overcome it, its economy is rising, it has freedom of speech and expression, it has 4-5 24/7 chrisitian religious channels, it has numerous Shia religious channels, it is heading towards becoming a liberal country with the will of God inshAllah !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom