What's new

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria

These guys would be from Parachinar in the tribal areas I guess

Idiots of the highest order

Anyone returning from Syria be it Wahabi or Shia needs to be put down

Some people have mistaken Shias with some known so called Muslims . As far as I know ISIS , Al Qaeda , Taliban , Buku Haram , Al Shabab , etc are not Shias but ....

Shias are the main victims of terrorism in region from Pakistan to Bahrain , Egypt , Syria and even Iraq .

When was the last time Shias launched suicide attacks ?

Ayatulas were first to introduce suicide terror. Currently no need since they have much more deadly barrel bombs.

When was the last time Shias attacked ordinary people ?
U must be kidding. Did u miss daily barrel bombs in past 4 years? U were in coma?

When was the last time Shias declared other Muslims heretics or infidels ?
PressTV-Israelis aiding Takfiri militant: Video

When was the last time Shias burned people alive ?
Just type in twitter "Syria burned"

When was the last time Shias beheaded other people ?

behead1.JPG

Really !!!! Have we ever warned Saudi Arabia when it is still funding extremist Sunni organizations in Pakistan ?
That should also happen. I've said it before, the Saudis and Iranians cannot be allowed to play their little game in Pakistan.

Why are you so hell bent on trying to discredit me? This isn't the first time you've been so aggressive towards my comments.

Ayatulas were first to introduce suicide terror.
I didn't say they didn't it , said the last time which goes back 25 to 30 years ago .

U must be kidding. Did u miss daily barrel bombs in past 4 years? U were in coma?

Syria's secular army ( which is not even Shia as majority are Sunni forces ) can not be a good example to refer to Shias , you'd better work on it .

You mean Takfiri ? , Takfiri has a completely different meaning that you seem to be unable to distinguish .

The term Takfiri is used for the group of terrorists ( such as ISIS , Al Qaeda etc ) and their supporters that believe they are the only right sect and whoever doesn't think like them must be Takfired .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfir

I'm sure if there is any honesty left in you , you can find too many videos of mentioned groups takfiring Shias especially in Idlib ( around Fuah and Kafraya ) and Aleppo ( around Nuble and Zahra ) unless you want to keep your double standards which would be embarrassing .

Just type in twitter "Syria burned"

Syria's secular army does not represent shias neither does it follow the path of Shiism .

I don't get what exactly make him a Shia !

for the 100th time , Syrian Army is not Shia but secular with Sunni majority .

I need a video or picture showing Shias ( clearly ) beheading people alive .

That should also happen. I've said it before, the Saudis and Iranians cannot be allowed to play their little game in Pakistan.

Why are you so hell bent on trying to discredit me? This isn't the first time you've been so aggressive towards my comments.

You are not fair my friend .

Shias are not aggressive and dangerous but the main victims of extremism , Every month there is a deadly attack against Shia people in Pakistan while I have not seen a report in this site showing Shias doing things like that .

This is the best evidence that makes your complains and hostility towards Shias baseless .

If you do really care about your country , security etc you should work on the Sunni extremists who have a golden history of slaughtering Shias for 30 years not 1000 Shias who do not even live in Pakistan but Iran ( mainly Qom and Mashhad ) .

You are not fair my friend .

Shias are not aggressive and dangerous but the main victims of extremism , Every month there is a deadly attack against Shia people in Pakistan while I have not seen a report in this site showing Shias doing things like that .

This is the best evidence that makes your complains and hostility towards Shias baseless .

If you do really care about your country , security etc you should work on the Sunni extremists who have a golden history of slaughtering Shias for 30 years not 1000 Shias who do not even live in Pakistan but Iran ( mainly Qom and Mashhad ) .
Your attempt at turning my comment into a sectarian one is poor at best, NOWHERE DID I BLAME SHIA OR SUNNI FOR ANYTHING. By the way, Shia militias ARE known to attack Sunni groups in Pakistan, it's at a smaller rate, but it exists. Thankfully, Pakistanis are starting to reject KSA's and Iran's sectarianism.

My problem is not with Shia and Sunni, my problem is with KSA and Iran, whom use innocent civilians (regardless of being Sunni or Shia) and send them to their deaths, in some false effort to gain glory through killing and death. Shia and Sunni both are a victim of KSA's and Iran's constant bickering.

Iran should stop trying to recruit Pakistani Shia; if they're so interested in recruiting people, they should recruit Iranians and no one else. The SAME goes towards KSA.

Pakistanis are strange, do everything against Islam 50 times a day, but them willing to put their life on the line for Ali, Umar and Mohammad (pbuh)

Some people have mistaken Shias with some known so called Muslims . As far as I know ISIS , Al Qaeda , Taliban , Buku Haram , Al Shabab , etc are not Shias but ....

Shias are the main victims of terrorism in region from Pakistan to Bahrain , Egypt , Syria and even Iraq .

The answer is in the questions and its just a mater of conscience to judge .

Shias Burned the whole market in Karachi.2009
Shias attacked a Masjid and martyred ppl performing prayers in Raja Bazar Rawalpindi.2013
Shias of Hizbul-Shitan have been beheading innocent ppl in syria and Iraq.

[QUOTE="Shias are the main victims of terrorism in region from Pakistan to Bahrain , Egypt , Syria and even Iraq ..[/QUOTE]

Shias are the bone of contention and the main reason of unrest in Middle East and in major muslim countries.

Shias Burned the whole market in Karachi.2009
Shias attacked a Masjid and martyred ppl performing prayers in Raja Bazar Rawalpindi.2013
Shias of Hizbul-Shitan have been beheading innocent ppl in syria and Iraq.

You are an idiot. That is a very small one sided story !

Well at least I read and reply to your posts !

I request other idiot to tell me the whole long story.

Shias are 20% of the population and they have been targeted by the extremist Sunni organizations supported by Saudi Arabia. Shia only retaliated in few incidents but most violence is by Wahhabis against them. I agree that these Shia say bad things about the first three Khalifas that is the major cause of the tension.

Nothing new . They are supporting PKK in Turkey, YPJ in Iraq.
They have financed dozens of Shite milltant groups in Pakistan while GCC funding their counterparts.

Rouhani is landing Islamabad in coming days, we should put this matter in-front of him and seek explanation.

Shias are the main victims of terrorism in region from Pakistan
You dont know shit about this conflict. Its more to do with your thousands year old rift with Arabs than it has to do with Pakistan.

The answer is in the questions and its just a mater of conscience to judge .

No you guys are Angles :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom