What's new

Iran recruits Pakistani Shi'ites for combat in Syria

November 20, 2015

''When compared with other groups, the Shia foreign fighters have an unquestionable numerical significance. Whether taking the larger or smaller estimates, the Shia contingents from Afghanistan and Pakistan are significantly larger than the group of 4,700 Westerners fighting for ISIS.

As the number of Shia foreign fighters in Syria from Afghanistan and Pakistan continues to rise, the potential ramifications for the Muslim world become even more severe. When these battle-hardened foreign fighters return home after being trained and indoctrinated by Iran and having built a network of likeminded people, it is no stretch to believe that they could serve as transnational networks to advance longstanding Iranian ambitions in South Asia.''

Syria's Other Foreign Fighters: Iran's Afghan and Pakistani Mercenaries | The National Interest

Some people have mistaken Shias with some known so called Muslims . As far as I know ISIS , Al Qaeda , Taliban , Buku Haram , Al Shabab , etc are not Shias but ....

Shias are the main victims of terrorism in region from Pakistan to Bahrain , Egypt , Syria and even Iraq .

When was the last time Shias launched suicide attacks ?

When was the last time Shias attacked ordinary people ?

When was the last time Shias declared other Muslims heretics or infidels ?

When was the last time Shias burned people alive ?

When was the last time Shias beheaded other people ?

The answer is in the questions and its just a mater of conscience to judge .

Iran sentences woman to death by stoning - Middle East - Jerusalem Post
HoEZ4ce.png

Only hypocrite lowlife vahabi boys can omit the simple facts in the article.
The Pakistani were residents of Iran not Pakistan.
They martyred in samera and Damasqus . it means they were there for protecting the shrines not fighting Isis .and like many other shia they went there of their own accord not because they were recruited.
Also representative of basin and irgc are present in burial of all martyrs and it shows nothing.

No they were not.

They buried they in Qom bcoz its holy place, that does not make them Iranian.

I didn't say they didn't it , said the last time which goes back 25 to 30 years ago .
You still fully support suicide bombings when it suits to u. Simply with barrels u dont need them now.

Syria's secular army ( which is not even Shia as majority are Sunni forces ) can not be a good example to refer to Shias , you'd better work on it .
Assad who is chief commander of SAA is a Shiite according to u. Plus Ayatula supporters fighting, arming, sponsoring and sending mercenaries for genocide maniac Assad.

CTtUQXtXIAEaYwC.jpg

So your Ayatulas are fully responsible for each of tens of thousands civilians murder by these bombs. Your Ayatulas are fully responsible for ethnic cleansing of 10 million people.

You mean Takfiri ? , Takfiri has a completely different meaning that you seem to be unable to distinguish .

The term Takfiri is used for the group of terrorists ( such as ISIS , Al Qaeda etc ) and their supporters that believe they are the only right sect and whoever doesn't think like them must be Takfired .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfir
So you call person an infidel just because he does not like corrupt mass murderer dictator.

Syria's secular army does not represent shias neither does it follow the path of Shiism .

I don't get what exactly make him a Shia !

for the 100th time , Syrian Army is not Shia but secular with Sunni majority .
See above. Spare me of nonsense propaganda.

Shias are Irani First and Only Iranis.

With people like you, I don't blame Shias in Pakistan if they feel threatened. After all, it's this kind of rotten ideology that has given rise to groups like LeJ and TTP, it doesn't always start with suicide bombings, it all starts with a small spark in mind.

Number of Shias in Pakistan that were killed by 'fellow Pakistanis' in terrorist attacks perhaps exceeds number of those Pakistanis who voluntarily went to Syria and were killed by a factor of a thousand perhaps and we never see this kind of outrage and reaction, because it's perfectly normal for Shia Pakistanis to be killed inside Pakistan, but it's very disturbing that some people whose number don't even exceed a few hundred have chosen to voluntarily go to Syria while they are residents of Iran and didn't come from Pakistan and will come back to Iran, not Pakistan.

So all this fake outrage is really a comedy show.

Only hypocrite lowlife Mullah boys can deny this well established fact.

Analysis: Shiite Pakistani casualties of the wars in Syria and Iraq | The Long War Journal

Brainwash Afghani gang hired by lowlife bastards.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liwa_Fatemiyoun

Calm down, no one is sending anyone by force anywhere. They are residents of Iran, not Pakistan and they all go voluntarily, no matter how small their numbers are. And also, number of Iranians in Syria exceeds both Afghans and Pakistanis together, for those ignorants who think we are not sending Iranians and only sending Afghans or Pakistanis 'by force to die for us' which is pure horseshit.

Last edited:
Brainwash Afghani gang hired by lowlife bastards.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liwa_Fatemiyoun
Honestly I can't see any relationship between Liwa Fatemiyoun and Pakistani marty
No they were not.

They buried they in Qom bcoz its holy place, that does not make them Iranian.
your article say they were living in Iran and not all people living in Iran are Iranian we are hosting more than 3 million refugee ,even somepeople who migrated from USA and Israel to Iran to enjoy freedom for practicing their religous

Pakistanis have no business as such in fighting in syria iraq or any where else its a middleastern war and they should deal with it .. Its also an opportunity for pakistan to provide passage to all kinds of sectarian goons they can go fight kill each other atleast we would have less no of them here

Shias Burned the whole market in Karachi.2009
Shias attacked a Masjid and martyred ppl performing prayers in Raja Bazar Rawalpindi.2013
Shias of Hizbul-Shitan have been beheading innocent ppl in syria and Iraq.

First , prove it ( not with baseless accusations or sources but by valid sources such as videos , pictures etc )

Second , If you proved them ( which is unlikely ) compare them with the other side's attacks .

I'm very enthusiastic about the rate of attacks by Shias and Sunnis in Pakistan and any other country in the world .

Shias are the bone of contention and the main reason of unrest in Middle East and in major muslim countries.

ISIS

Al Qaeda

Buku Haram

Taliban

Jund Al Aqsa

Al Shabab

Terrorists so called moderate Muslim Brotherhood

As far as I know , These guys are not from Shias but extremist Sunnis and almost all the terrorist attacks around the world from the US where 2 Pakistanis killed 14 civilians to France where again ISIS supporters killed 130 people , to Iraq where ISIS kiled 2000 Iraqi Shia youth in one day , to Afghanistan where Taliban kills people because they do not pray like Sunnis ( I know several Afghan victims who have lost their families like that ) , to Egypt where pro Morsi gangs killed Shias and dragged the bodies in the streets , to Sistan province in Iran where dozens of people lost their lives by suicide attacks because of commemorating Imam Hussain's martyrdom , to Yemen where Saudi terrorists are killing civilians every day , to Nigeria where Al Qaeda branches kill men and enslave women and etc .

You Sunnis are the extremist ones in 9 out of 10 attacks and I can show it through the videos Sunni terrorists publish on a daily basis .

You dont know shit about this conflict. Its more to do with your thousands year old rift with Arabs than it has to do with Pakistan.

i don't get how massacring Shias all around he world has anything to do with Iran and Arabs .
Maybe you can enlighten me .

No you guys are Angles :angel:

Its not a matter of being angels but honesty and fairness in our judgement .

1.I don't get how your post is related to our discussion . I find it irrelevant .

2.Is that a source ? , Is that supposed to convince people ?

wow, these Islamic punishments are truly sickening, Saudis are no better with their public beheadings and crucifixions either.

whole ME needs to be nuked.

Its not logical to judge a country based on a cartoon like that .

1.I don't get how your post is related to our discussion . I find it irrelevant .

2.Is that a source ? , Is that supposed to convince people ?

You were asking if Shias practices things like beheading, suicide bomb, burning people alive, etc... and I'm showing you the terrorist state of Iran has much more brutal, agonizing and backward practices like stoning than all those terrorist organazations you mentioned including ISIS.

First , prove it ( not with baseless accusations or sources but by valid sources such as videos , pictures etc )

Second , If you proved them ( which is unlikely ) compare them with the other side's attacks .

I'm very enthusiastic about the rate of attacks by Shias and Sunnis in Pakistan and any other country in the world .

ISIS

Al Qaeda

Buku Haram

Taliban

Jund Al Aqsa

Al Shabab

Terrorists so called moderate Muslim Brotherhood

As far as I know , These guys are not from Shias but extremist Sunnis and almost all the terrorist attacks around the world from the US where 2 Pakistanis killed 14 civilians to France where again ISIS supporters killed 130 people , to Iraq where ISIS kiled 2000 Iraqi Shia youth in one day , to Afghanistan where Taliban kills people because they do not pray like Sunnis ( I know several Afghan victims who have lost their families like that ) , to Egypt where pro Morsi gangs killed Shias and dragged the bodies in the streets , to Sistan province in Iran where dozens of people lost their lives by suicide attacks because of commemorating Imam Hussain's martyrdom , to Yemen where Saudi terrorists are killing civilians every day , to Nigeria where Al Qaeda branches kill men and enslave women and etc .

You Sunnis are the extremist ones in 9 out of 10 attacks and I can show it through the videos Sunni terrorists publish on a daily basis .

i don't get how massacring Shias all around he world has anything to do with Iran and Arabs .
Maybe you can enlighten me .

Its not a matter of being angels but honesty and fairness in our judgement .

You have a very good diplomatic skills.

You still fully support suicide bombings when it suits to u. Simply with barrels u dont need them now.

This is a discussion based on reality not wet dreams and fictions . Not a single suicide attack for 30 years is the best evidence .

Assad who is chief commander of SAA is a Shiite according to u. Plus Ayatula supporters fighting, arming, sponsoring and sending mercenaries for genocide maniac Assad.

CTtUQXtXIAEaYwC.jpg

So your Ayatulas are fully responsible for each of tens of thousands civilians murder by these bombs. Your Ayatulas are fully responsible for ethnic cleansing of 10 million people.

Don't divert the subject , You tried to stick Syrian Army mistakes to Shias and I enlightened you .

Foreign forces simply have no power to right Syrian Army's wrongs and are against them . This has been proved in their operations all around Syria from Al Qusayr , Yabroud , Zabadani , Madaya and even south Aleppo were they evacuated civilians or informed them before starting any operation to avoid civilian casualties . The same manner can be seen in the way they treat captured forces ( who if catch them alive on the other side will kill them immediately ) .

ethnic cleansing

This is baseless like most of your claims . The army and allied forces have never forced people to leave . They have always supported truce in all fronts from Damascus to Waer in Homs etc .

Its up to people to stay or leave .

By he way , I didn't expect a Zion to talk about ethnic cleansing , Its pretty embarrassing .

So you call person an infidel just because he does not like corrupt mass murderer dictator.

You need to read my post again , I suppose you have missed some parts .

See above. Spare me of nonsense propaganda.

Be straight , I have trouble understanding that .

Make sure any of them make it back to Pakistani soil. If they make it, Pakistan will suffer alot. Same as we are suffering since the end of Afghan war.

You were asking if Shias practices things like beheading, suicide bomb, burning people alive, etc... and I'm showing you the terrorist state of Iran has much more brutal, agonizing and backward practices like stoning than all those terrorist organazations you mentioned including ISIS.

Are you showing that with a cartoon ?

Is that your source ?

Do you have any reliable and valid source to prove stoning is done in Iran ?

I appreciate a reliable source , maybe that can enlighten me and other Iranians who are not aware of such thing .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom