What's new

Iran Pushed 4000 - 5000 Pakistanis into Balochistan Despite Request to Wait

I have been saying this all along, Pakistani citizens were herded like cattle across the border into Pakistan. God knows how much money Pakistani citizens spend on these "ziyarats" and bring in the foreign exchange into Iran! What was the most annoying thing about this whole episode that it was allowed to become a internal sectarian BS issue by both sides, Shia and Sunnis , and not pointing to the root cause of the problem, Mullah republic of Iran.

Would this episode change the way Pakistani shias look at Iran, would we see someone stand up and throw shoe at local Qom graduated Mullah going overboard in his praise to Iran? Only time will tell.
I think this is the best way to handle it.

Calm, responsible & factual criticism.

I hope the media covers this responsibly (as should we) taking care to criticize the actions of the Iranian regime rather than blame all Iranians or Shia. We seem to have had a very good relationship with Iran prior to the revolution.

Such as shame for these filthy Iranian mullah
And they also recruit shias from Pakistan to fight in Syria and buried in qom
Yet they treat these guniea pigs like this
This is exactly what you don't want to do - not every Iranian Mullah is bad. You end up making this a sectarian issue then.

Blame the Iranian Regime, not the Iranian people and not their religious scholars.

This is exactly what you don't want to do - not every Iranian Mullah is bad. You end up making this a sectarian issue then.

Blame the Iranian Regime, not the Iranian people and not their religious scholars.
Sir plz un 2 posters ke khilaaf kuch karein jo Karachi and Urdu speakers ke khilaaf bolrahe hain. Meine apko tag bhi kiya tha

Sir plz un 2 posters ke khilaaf kuch karein jo Karachi and Urdu speakers ke khilaaf bolrahe hain. Meine apko tag bhi kiya tha
I've been getting too many tags & alerts in general. I can't keep up or check them all. You have to report the posts now and with the new moderators someone will get to it.

They visit the Shrines of Ahly Bayt Ra and do dua. And since you claim ummaya ancestry you should also visit your ancestors grave in syria, if there's any sign left of - - - - - -
Does Iran have Hazrat ALI.or Hazrat FATIMA or IMAM HASSAN or HUSSAIN shrines.is HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUM)shrine is more important or shrines in Iran have more value for Shia?

I think this is the best way to handle it.

Calm, responsible & factual criticism.

I hope the media covers this responsibly (as should we) taking care to criticize the actions of the Iranian regime rather than blame all Iranians or Shia. We seem to have had a very good relationship with Iran prior to the revolution.

Agree with the exception to the bold part.

Iranians by and large do not have moral courage to accept their wrong doings, delusions of grandeur run deep in their society despite their current pathetic state of affairs. Despite overwhelming proofs, none has ever admitted and feel regret of their country involvement and cooperation with India in spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Good luck in trying to make them feel sorry for this episode. Collective naming and shaming them is the only solution.

Does Iran have Hazrat ALI.or Hazrat FATIMA or IMAM HASSAN or HUSSAIN shrines.is HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUM)shrine is more important or shrines in Iran have more value for Shia?

Its a string of sacred sites starting from Iran and ending in Saudi. only Muslim who could afford, embark on such religious journey.

Agree with the exception to the bold part.

Iranians by and large do not have moral courage to accept their wrong doings, delusions of grandeur run deep in their society despite their current pathetic state of affairs. Despite overwhelming proofs, none has ever admitted and feel regret of their country involvement and cooperation with India in spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Good luck in trying to make them feel sorry for this episode. Collective naming and shaming them is the only solution.
Generalizations are dangerous. Muslims have suffered through derogatory generalizations about being terrorists and terrorist supporters since the 9/11 attacks so we should, as a community, be careful about doing the same thing to other communities. I have always opposed derogatory generalizations, even when it comes to Indians, so I can't support them in the case of Iran (or any community for that matter) either.

Like I said earlier, Pakistan had a good relationship with Iran prior to the Revolution. Unfortunately, an entire generation of Iranians and Pakistanis has grown up knowing nothing but the current Iranian regime. We need to wait and see what kind of people to people and government to government relationship Pakistan would have with Iran, were Iran to see a more representative and democratic government in place.

Generalizations are dangerous. Muslims have suffered through derogatory generalizations about being terrorists and terrorist supporters since the 9/11 attacks so we should, as a community, be careful about doing the same thing to other communities. I have always opposed derogatory generalizations, even when it comes to Indians, so I can't support them in the case of Iran (or any community for that matter) either.

Like I said earlier, Pakistan had a good relationship with Iran prior to the Revolution. Unfortunately, an entire generation of Iranians and Pakistanis has grown up knowing nothing but the current Iranian regime. We need to wait and see what kind of people to people and government to government relationship Pakistan would have with Iran, were Iran to see a more representative and democratic government in place.

The problem is, where do you draw a red line and say enough is enough? As I said, I have not come across a single Iranian (Mullah, liberal or Majoosi) who will admit their country involvement in terrorism in Pakistan and feel sorry about it, as that will bring bad name to their country and it boil down to the grand delusions about Persia imbedded in their society. They can live in all sand castles they have build, but that doesn't address our issues as Pakistanis. You have to call them out as a nation I am afraid to start knocking some sense in them. We just lost 6 men few days ago all due to their petty geopolitics.

The problem is, where do you draw a red line and say enough is enough? As I said, I have not come across a single Iranian (Mullah, liberal or Majoosi) who will admit their country involvement in terrorism in Pakistan and feel sorry about it, as that will bring bad name to their country and it boil down to the grand delusions about Persia imbedded in their society. They can live in all sand castles they have build, but that doesn't address our issues as Pakistanis. You have to call them out as a nation I am afraid to start knocking some sense in them. We just lost 6 men few days ago all due to their petty geopolitics.
The thing is that even if the majority of Iranians you have interacted with refuse to apologize, that is still just an extremely insignificant sample size.

Allow me to use a personal example with Indians. I have several Indian American Hindu friends in the US. Most of them don't support Modi and are in fact favor of a peaceful resolution of the Kashmir dispute and do not oppose a plebiscite in principle. However, almost every Indian I have met on this forum or social media or swarming all over the comments sections of Pakistani and non-Pakistani media sites comes across as a Pakistan hater who rejoices over terrorism in Pakistan and wants Pakistan to be destroyed.

The point here is that most of the online circles we run in tend to draw a jingoistic crowd that doesn't necessarily reflect the sentiments of everyone from the community in question.

Back
Top Bottom