What's new

Iran produces 50% of scientific research in Nanotechnology in Muslim world

Ottoman-Virgin you seriously need to get a life. Go outside, socialize, find your first ever girlfriend. Atleast get a job, I am sure you are unemployed and think trolling is your job.

All in all just take a break from PDF, I am sure you even check PDF in the toilet!

Ottoman-Virgin you seriously need to get a life. Go outside, socialize, find your first ever girlfriend. Atleast get a job, I am sure you are unemployed and think trolling is your job.

All in all just take a break from PDF, I am sure you even check PDF in the toilet!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you should say that to Shahin vatani , btw im opposite what you said

So why Irani Media distorted the speech of Morsi?

man they love to change the facts , morsi humiliated them in Iran :rofl:

I have realised, it is best that we don't encourage him to leave his house. It is best if mentally unstable people stay indoors and do not cause harm to others.

Idiot!

Ever heard of IMEC, Belgium. Their one institution can put all of Central and South Asian countries to shame. Take a dig at their research and find out.

imec

And stop ridiculing others, you're nowhere near them.

:rofl: India putting some institution i was talking about economy you imbecile , no wonder you can think of it in slums

Good luck to iranians fanstasies i proved your propoganda now you guys can carry on ..

Agree :coffee:

:rofl: India putting some institution i was talking about economy you imbecile , no wonder you can think of it in slums

Good luck to iranians fanstasies i proved your propoganda now you guys can carry on ..

Lol, how desperate of you to go from tourism, B-schools, brand commercialization, GDP and what not. I pity you, really. I wanna say you something, but don't want to get banned. So why don't you just see my avatar and get the message?

Muslim world is way too backward in research and development,education,healthcare,science and technology,Social development....should think beyond Quran,Mecca and Haj

At most social indicators, from education to life expectancy, you'll find that India lags behind practically all Muslim countries, including its neighbors Pakistan and Bangladesh. When it comes to social development, India's only rival is sub-Saharan African countries.

Great news, it will only get better. In 2015, hopefully R&D spending will be 2.5% of GDP. Iran's GDP in 2015 should be around 1.2 trillion.

Better healthcare, better military, better living standards, better economy and better space program :D

Iran is on the right track, wish this nation the best
Well, hello there :-). Too many Egyptians here now. We are taking over :P

At most social indicators, from education to life expectancy, and you'll find that India lags behind practically all Muslim countries, including its neighbors Pakistan and Bangladesh. When it comes to social development, India's only rival is sub-Saharan African countries.

Not exactly true, but i won't say your wrong either. We have a long way to go to achieve a healthy prosperous society.

At most social indicators, from education to life expectancy, and you'll find that India lags behind practically all Muslim countries, including its neighbors Pakistan and Bangladesh. When it comes to social development, India's only rival is sub-Saharan African countries.

Kepp india out brat . This topic is about Iran and Islamic world ...........Nowhere in Fazal's statement has he made any reference or comparison ...so keep your measuring stick to relevant countries

I ask members,please do not answer OT (LoserSultanMehmet) anymore.He is a well-known troll here and even Turkish members hate him.He has some serious emotional problems in his life and should not be taken serious,you can understand that from his hysterical laughings.

Back
Top Bottom