What's new

Iran produces 50% of scientific research in Nanotechnology in Muslim world

Iran rocks man...seriously when I meet Iranians I realize they are nothing like mullah-types they are made out to be. The socirty isn't radicalized like the mullahs at the top are.

Iran is probably the only decent Muslim country out there doing decently, even though under sanctions. Carry on the good work guys.

"..." but Middle Earth Countries still use Turkish Internet ( Syria - Iraq - Iran - Lebanen etc )
i doubt it.anyway in return turkey imports electricity from Iran.
and also do not try to change the fact by these sentences.

What do you mean Turkish internet?

Turk telekom and other internet and telekom providers , e.g i read a news that internet in syria was cut off and headline was did Turk telekom cut it off , news wasnt true but also we have very fast internet and infra e.g turk telekom putting massive fibre optic etc

i doubt it.anyway in return turkey imports electricity from Iran.
and also do not try to change the fact by these sentences.

what facts , this source is from fars news agency which is a biased , i showed you a non biased source which shows iran is way behind turkey , i could also show you an actual list from an international source .

I think the title should be corrected,if you read the news again,it says in field of nanotechnology,Iran produces 50% of science and research,not in all scientific fields.Read it again:

Referring to the fact that Iran ranks 12 in the world and first in the Islamic world in the field of nanotechnology, the Head of Human Resources Development Workgroup of Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council said, "Iranian researchers and scientists carry out 50% of the researches in the Islamic world. It indicates Iran's important possession in the field of nanotechnology."

Anyway,apart from this,Iran has the best performance between all Muslim countries in science output,we have still problems and we should work very hard.

Just to show everyone these fake propoganda and lies .

Official and unbiased website .

SJR - International Science Ranking

18 Turkey
19 Iran

Another source

[video]http://video.forbes.com/fvn/moneymasters/vj_mm110107[/video]

05:05 , Turkey leads the list in all of science etc

after Turkey comes --- ( NOT IN ORDER )Egpyt , Iran , Pakistan , Malaysia etc

and this to show clearly irans backward position in OIC Irans economy is smaller than Saudi arabias

DS100_DinarStandard_Infographic.jpg

To iranian members can you please bring an unbiased sources please otherwise your making yourself look funny.

Just to show everyone these fake propoganda and lies .

Official and unbiased website .

SJR - International Science Ranking

18 Turkey
19 Iran

Another source

[video]http://video.forbes.com/fvn/moneymasters/vj_mm110107[/video]

05:05 , Turkey leads the list in all of science etc

after Turkey comes --- ( NOT IN ORDER )Egpyt , Iran , Pakistan , Malaysia etc

and this to show clearly irans backward position in OIC Irans economy is smaller than Saudi arabias

DS100_DinarStandard_Infographic.jpg
idiot.your first source is for 2010.and now we are in 2012.
in 2012,Iran(which has the fastest science growth) ranks 16th while turkey ranks 19th.

50 Leading business schools in the OIC - :rofl:iran who values education has 1 :rofl:

Key_Facts.jpg

COUNSUMER BRANDS IN THE OIC ALL TURKISH NEARLY

DS100-2010-Brands-Chart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom