What's new

Iran player refuse to sing national anthem

So i take the reason the refused to sing the anthem last time was resolved.

Right ?

~
What was the reason again? Siding with cucks liberals and zionists?

I only stated that when they sang the Islamic Republic of Iran Anthem, they won šŸ¤Ŗ

I'm happy for the patriotic Iranian people for today win, I have no respect for those pseudo players playing politics and loosing 6-2 against England.

We say in Arabic " Ų·Ų§Ų­ ŁŁŠŁ‡Ł… Ų±ŲØŁŠ"

The worst communist countries like Laos is still thousand times better than "democracies" like The Phillipines, India or even Mexico and Brazil in some aspects (comparing countries with similar level of development, not GDP per capita only). (Orderly society, crime rate, equality, etc.)

China is now the best governed country in the world and you think people want to trade it for the like of Boris Johnson, Truss, and Scholz or even worse, the like of Biden, Modi and Zelinsky or the Finnish woman PM Perhaps people in UK and the US should revolt to install a Chinese style goverment (not necessarily communist). It would be much more logical.

You guys really don't understand what I'm saying do you????

What I am saying is I AGREE,, China can have a communist system that WORKS for it, but regardless of how hope or bad it is

China is viewed as a communist one party autocratic HELL HOLE
there is also enough historical mistakes from one child policy to ethnic oppression to keep the blame game going
If the WEST could they would degrade China

Now how is Iran different?
A nation whose people and resources were subjugated via a system of lackeys no different to the Arab regime's. The aim of the system to degrade Iranian culture and faith and make it subservient to western culture, steal the resources and have compliant dictators in charge

Sure the IR has made mistakes, personally they should ease up a little, promote faith and culture but give the people a little more personal independence so they can make some personal choices

But they are fundamentally what stands in the way of Iran breaking apart and becoming a slave state to the west

It's bad enough at hypocrite westerners pointing fingers, but Chinese, Asians and anyone else SHOULD KNOW BETTER

~

The drama continues tomorrow 21:00 .In a game that causes more interest because of the politics surrounding it .

Anyone cares to gamble ?

~

Did China ban women from going to stadium to watch football?

It's absurd for you to compare China trying to save old and young from possible covid death compare to caveman law like banning woman from stadium.

Will baning woman from stadium save lives, tell me?

It's not even about the COVID restrictions,, it's about what the world or the west is portraying

~

The drama continues tomorrow 21:00 .In a game that causes more interest because of the politics surrounding it .

Anyone cares to gamble ?

~
only allowed for riding and shooting

It's not even about the COVID restrictions,, it's about what the world or the west is portraying
Right or wrong no matter what will prove itself in history.

No matter that reason u want to provide. Banning of woman from soccer stadium is never correct from a moral point of view or human point of view. You know the government need to go when they reach that stage.

No matter that reason u want to provide. Banning of woman from soccer stadium is never correct from a moral point of view or human point of view. You know the government need to go when they reach that stage.
Youā€™re playing the oppression olympics that the west has set up. There are always going to be places in the world that are better and worse compared with each other. Itā€™s up to the people of those countries to solve their own problems, as long as it doesnā€™t affect you, itā€™s neither your responsibility or right to make them do what you want them to do. The west preys on this bleeding heart mentality to further their agendas in these countries, and you having a big nose serves their purpose very well. You have become a tool sir.

It is not right for China to deny the Chinese women to have more than 1 child. You see two can play the same game. It is not that I am criticizing China and the Chinese people in this instance. I am just showing your hypocrisy.

According to the reports, China is mass incarcerating the East Turkestan (Uighur) population in Xinjiang province in China. It is reported that the Chinese government is force-feeding them with pork even though they're Muslims who are forbidden from eating pork. If true, this is wrong and violation of their human rights.

So it is mind-boggling why you're holding the Iranian government to a certain standard that you wouldn't hold to your own government in China. Stop being a hypocrite.

Last edited:
It is not right for China to deny the Chinese women to have more than 1 child. You see two can play the same game. It is not that I am criticizing China and the Chinese people in this instance. I am just showing your hypocrisy.

According to the reports, China is mass incarcerating the East Turkestan (Uighur) population in Xinjiang province in China. It is reported that the Chinese government is force-feeding them with pork even though they're Muslims who are forbidden from eating pork. If true, this is wrong and violation of their human rights.

So it is mind-boggling why you're holding the Iranian government to a certain standard that you wouldn't hold to your own government in China. Stop being a hypocrite.
Exactly my thaughts...

Leave Iranians to sort out Thier issues, everyone have Thier domestic issues including China, US and many others

Too bad Beasty boy can't comprehend this

China is not only denying woman but man from having more than one child too.The west will never talk about Palestine and Muslim Kashmir. We all know that.

But Iran never deny they did not ban woman from stadium. Does ban woman from stadium saves life? No...

China is not only denying woman but man from having more than one child too.The west will never talk about Palestine and Muslim Kashmir. We all know that.

But Iran never deny they did not ban woman from stadium. Does ban woman from stadium saves life? No...

"Banning women from football stadiums" - the new worst crime in history, according to a supposed Chinese person from Singapore (a country with deep ties to the USA) who willingly joins the chorus of NATO propagandists in support of Washington's and Tel Aviv's failed attempts at destroying one of China's main regional partners and the only bullwark against zio-American hegemony in West Asia.

As can be seen from the reactions, nobody including actual Chinese users from China, will join in on this sort of a rhetoric.

Last edited:
~

Drama continued till the last minute , and could have gone ether way.

Glad that the American team won though , cause the Iranian regime would have only annexed a victory to it's own purposes.

Seems like many Iranians feel the same :

fireworks in Iran ? :

how-to-draw-fireworks-step-6.jpg

~

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom