What's new

Iran player refuse to sing national anthem

It's very clear to me, too much religion is bad for any country.

Irans government needs to listen to its people they want change, because bloodshed is not the answer and for Iranian security forces to fire live rounds into crowds of protesters does not look good to the rest of the world apart from other dictatorships, but certainly not by their people

You sing you win, as simple as that 😁🤪

Damn west Propaganda!!! The mighty Guardian has nothing to do but report such futiles things 🤕

I will be interested to see if they do it again tomorrow. They are playing Wales at noon 12-00 .

I for one will be cheering for Iran team.

common Wales ? , how boring. How many people here know anything about Wales ?

Iran actually has a chance this time to make it to the next round if it passes Wales and the US , which is very possible. I imagine there is a lot of pressure on those young players from all directions and they earned my respect.

Population 3m ,This is Wales lol , . . .

Snowdonia.jpg

~
skeptical-thrid-world-child-999x1024.jpg

Ya'Allah.

The iranian footballers sing the national anthem this time and they win against Wales 2-0 in the extra time.

THE ASIAN TIDE IS BACK!

Damn west Propaganda!!! The mighty Guardian has nothing to do but report such futiles things 🤕

In fact players of the Iranian national team were under pressure from oppositionists and liberals, not to sing the national anthem.

Don't forget that more than one of them is playing for foreign clubs, namely in Europe where their safety might get jeopardized by out-of-control oppositionists. The same oppositionists who violently harassed Iranian overseas citizens casting their votes at the presidential election last year, and this year beat up religious Iranians who were heading to Islamic centers linked to Iran in order to offer prayers to God.

Finally Queiroz, the national team's trainer suggested that enough's enough, and requested a full stop to attempts at drawing the players into politics, in a message clearly directed at Iran's enemies and their oppositionist footmen:

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/s...nts-anger-over-efforts-politicise-2022-11-21/

When asked by interviewers about political events in Iran, Taremi was brave enough to stand up to the zionist / NATO / oppositionist mafia and declare, I quote, "I have no relation to it"! Adding that he's not a political person and wishes to focus on playing football.

Which, might I add, is perfectly natural a stance. As a professional player participating at such a tournament, imagine having to burden yourself psychologically with polarizing political issues. Certainly the last thing players would want to do.

Here's a report on Taremi's courageous response (readers interested can use an online translator):

https://www.imna.ir/news/621916/

Now, guess how the organized, western- and zionist-controlled opposition reacted to this? They downright branded Taremi a "traitor".

As an example, a video uploaded by one of the main "social media" accounts set up by the exiled, foreign-sponsored opposition at the occasion of recently witnessed riots, which has over 160.000 subscribers on YouTube (a lot for an Iranian political channel) and is spreading anti-IR propaganda 24/7.

It's title clearly reads: "Mehdi Taremi's treason and Javad Khiabani's disgrace, a new chapter in the Qatar debacle!!!"

527065.jpg

Before the World Cup already, oppositionists were labeling the national team a "regime's team" and trying to question the adequacy of the adjective national. This is how over the top these extremists are. I cannot think of a national football team whose players boasted all too ostensibly about their political convictions during a major tournament, even if they all shared some deep dislike for their government - which in case of the Iranian team is not factual to begin with. Yet, oppositionist Iranians and their foreign patrons expect the Iranian national team to act unnaturally and abnormally in this regard.

Because the anti-IR camp has no tolerance for dissenting views, seeks to impose its dogma on everyone through manipulation and coercion, and is ready to poison the mood at a sports event many in Iran derive joy from. But the opposition and their patrons don't care, they won't have it unless their out of place conditions are met.

Hence why certain people amongst the minority of oppositionists and riot-supporters in Iran went so far as to sport the Union Jack in celebration of England's win over Iran at the World Cup. The flag of the regime which committed genocide against Iranians almost exactly a hundred years ago, and continues to try and destabilize Iran by inciting violence, backing rioters and armed terrorist groups.

Last edited:
In fact players of the Iranian national team were under pressure from oppositionists and liberals, not to sing the national anthem.

Don't forget that more than one of them is playing for foreign clubs, namely in Europe where their safety might get jeopardized by out-of-control oppositionists. The same oppositionists who violently harassed Iranian overseas citizens casting their votes at the presidential election last year, and this year beat up religious Iranians who were heading to Islamic centers linked to Iran in order to offer prayers to God.

Finally Queiroz, the national team's trainer suggested that enough's enough, and requested a full stop to attempts at drawing the players into politics, in a message clearly directed at Iran's enemies and their oppositionist footmen:

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/s...nts-anger-over-efforts-politicise-2022-11-21/

When asked by interviewers about political events in Iran, Taremi was brave enough to stand up to the zionist / NATO / oppositionist mafia and declare, I quote, "I have no relation to it"! Adding that he's not a political person and wishes to focus on playing football.

Which, might I add, is perfectly natural a stance. As a professional player participating at such a tournament, imagine having to burden yourself psychologically with polarizing political issues. Certainly the last thing players would want to do.

Here's a report on Taremi's courageous response (readers interested can use an online translator):

Now, guess how the organized, western- and zionist-controlled opposition reacted to this? They downright branded Taremi a "traitor".

As an example, a video uploaded by one of the main "social media" accounts set up by the exiled, foreign-sponsored opposition at the occasion of recently witnessed riots, which has over 160.000 subscribers on YouTube (a lot for an Iranian political channel) and is spreading anti-IR propaganda 24/7.

It's title clearly reads: "Mehdi Taremi's treason and Javad Khiabani's disgrace, a new chapter in the Qatar debacle!!!"

View attachment 900320

Before the World Cup already, oppositionists were labeling the national team a "regime's team" and trying to question the adequacy of the adjective national. This is how over the top these extremists are. I cannot think of a national football team whose players boasted all too ostensibly about their political convictions during a major tournament, even if they all shared some deep dislike for their government - which in case of the Iranian team is not factual to begin with. Yet, oppositionist Iranians and their foreign patrons expect the Iranian national team to act unnaturally and abnormally in this regard.

Because the anti-IR camp has no tolerance for dissenting views, seeks to impose its dogma on everyone through manipulation and coercion, and is ready to poison the mood at a sports event many in Iran derive joy from. But the opposition and their patrons don't care, they won't have it unless their out of place conditions are met.

Hence why certain people amongst the minority of oppositionists and riot-supporters in Iran went so far as to sport the Union Jack in celebration of England's win over Iran at the World Cup. The flag of the regime which committed genocide against Iranians almost exactly a hundred years ago, and continues to try and destabilize Iran by inciting violence, backing rioters and armed terrorist groups.

Many of the Iranian fans were even booing when the Iranian team was singing the national anthem.

Ya'Allah.

The iranian footballers sing the national anthem this time and they win against Wales 2-0 in the extra time.

THE ASIAN TIDE IS BACK!
again it was extra time ? wonder what is with Iran and extra time.

View attachment 900320

Yeah pan kurds were threatening them to death but Iran army completely smashed Saudi paid MEK terrorists and separatists

The Mullah need to let go of great Iran. They led the country astray and lost a generation. They have lost the faith of all ordinary Iranian.
Firm belief, you can hate your govt ...like we do not agree with the present govt in Pakistan. But never dishonor your country. Play for the nation, not for the govt.

Wales are a decent side.

Maybe decent , but on the football field they had very little to sell. They had about one " decent " attempt at the goal all game.

So i take the reason the refused to sing the anthem last time was resolved.

Right ?

~

again it was extra time ? wonder what is with Iran and extra time.

The Drama continues to Tuesday , last round US vs Iran.

~

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom