What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

Exactly. Israel is right about Iran and its primitive regime and that what makes you crazy!:cuckoo:

as i said before , you are not so challenging ....
seriously !! look at your post another time !!! so pathetic !!!

move around and do sth !! :D

as i said before , you are not so challenging ....
seriously !! look at your post another time !!! so pathetic !!!

move around and do sth !! :D

On the other hand, your posts are so sophisticated... You are getting crazy that an Israeli replies to all your nonsense and tell you in your face the horrible truth about Iran.

On the other hand, your posts are so sophisticated... You are getting crazy that an Israeli replies to all your nonsense and tell you in your face the horrible truth about Iran.

let the readers decide on that . posts wont get removed by wear and tear :rofl: :wave:

pathetic again !! live your life in terrorist regime of israel . enjoy it , cause u wont have it forever .

let the readers decide on that . posts wont get removed by wear and tear :rofl: :wave:

pathetic again !! live your life in terrorist regime of israel . enjoy it , cause u wont have it forever .

Very funny.

Who will challenge Israel? Iran? A third world country with a primitive regime. Israel defeated much more dangerous enemies than some mullahs with fascist ideology. For the sake of Iran, keep your terrorist hands of Israel, it will make sure that Iran will have nuclear bombs only in pictures.

Very funny.

Who will challenge Israel? Iran? A third world country with a primitive regime. Israel defeated much more dangerous enemies than some mullahs with fascist ideology. For the sake of Iran, keep your terrorist hands of Israel, it will make sure that Iran will have nuclear bombs only in pictures.

momy @500 , help your kid here ! :D

go away , dont have excess ATP to waste typing in response to a kid :D

momy @500 , help your kid here ! :D

go away , dont have excess ATP to waste typing in response to a kid :D

Again, you use dirty tricks of "honor". It only present you and your country in a pathetic way - frightened from what an Israeli would say...

I am sure what you meant, but I agree with your last argument.

Sure meant what? :what:

Anyway, I have no room for sarcasm when it comes to killing innocent women with her children going on a trip overseas.

It seems that your are frightened from what an Israeli say, that is why your friend have infantile replies and never confront my arguments, just curse and slander. He is terrified!
i dont think that way
lets agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom