What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

We will do every thing to destroy banu ummyya again and again like our ancestor abu muslim al khorasani crushed them and destroyed them and enslaved their women

Then stop playing both sides and being hypocrite.

Don't chant death to America, and work with them from behind.

You sure about that?
Only Saudi and Turkey were against it.

It is a big deal. When someone invaded you country, changed your faith, culture, and social values, it has got to be called a big deal.
and we changed your khalifs whenever we liked so no big deal.

Yeah, by stabbing the Caliph from the back, it is no secret that you are well-known for back-stabbing, but it came too little too late.

in case of military its clear that iran is stronger than most of arab countries combined

Well, if Iran was the aggressor, you surely will get to see a third Qadisyah. I'm not surprised though, arrogance courses through your blood.

KSA , UAE , qatar and ... all together can't even last for 1 month against iran

The same period the war with Saddam took? :lol:

they don't have strategic dept which means most of their military bases will be destroyed by iran and hezbollah s missiles in the first week.

Yes, you had strategic depth when Iraq bombed Tehran airport :lol:

Let me introduce you to Mr. Peace shield

Saudi Arabia - Peace Shield

ran is about half of europe which gives it a very strategic dept means conquering iran is almost impossible for all of the countries in the planet

1400 years ago, you were conquered and encircled from every corner. This time, if you chose to do something stupid, be ware that you are being engulfed and enveloped from every corner as well.

on the other hand arabs are nothing without the logistic help of US

Depending on what country you are talking about. During Iran-Iraq war, you ran out of everything till the point where you sent children to clear up the mines for your soldiers. I wonder what could you do this time with your crappy F-4s and rusty subs :lol:

if you want to know the truth i will be happy if KSA attack iran cause we will destroy the house of salafies in one week then MS will may see some peace with the second satan gone.

Saudi Arabia is a country with a self-defensive military doctrine that won't attack any country unless it is attacked. And if you attack the Saudis, they will have full CONTROL of your skies, and Iran is a country with almost nothing to defend its skies. So if Iran is interested in a conflict, the Saudis will chase you like a wild dog :lol:

the only arab country that can be respected in my opinion is egypt although even they are not a suitable opponent for us. people should remember iran and turkey are ruling MS . others are just players of our game.

Iran is 0 compared to Turkey. Comparing the two is like comparing gold to lumber, with all due respect.

The vast majority of the Muslim world dislike Iran, which also leaves you at a huge disadvantages in case of a crisis. Your Persian ego about ruling this and that is just an empty rhetoric nothing less or more.

in case of military its clear that iran is stronger than most of arab countries combined. KSA , UAE , qatar and ... all together can't even last for 1 month against iran. they don't have strategic dept which means most of their military bases will be destroyed by iran and hezbollah s missiles in the first week. iran is about half of europe which gives it a very strategic dept means conquering iran is almost impossible for all of the countries in the planet. on the other hand arabs are nothing without the logistic help of US. if you want to know the truth i will be happy if KSA attack iran cause we will destroy the house of salafies in one week then MS will may see some peace with the second satan gone. the only arab country that can be respected in my opinion is egypt although even they are not a suitable opponent for us. people should remember iran and turkey are ruling MS . others are just players of our game.

Well, if Iran was the aggressor, you surely will get to see a third Qadisyah. I'm not surprised though, arrogance courses through your blood.

The same period the war with Saddam took? :lol:

Yes, you had strategic depth when Iraq bombed Tehran airport :lol:

Let me introduce you to Mr. Peace shield

Saudi Arabia - Peace Shield

1400 years ago, you were conquered and encircled from every corner. This time, if you chose to do something stupid, be ware that you are being engulfed and enveloped from every corner as well.

Depending on what country you are talking about. During Iran-Iraq war, you ran out of everything till the point where you sent children to clear up the mines for your soldiers. I wonder what could you do this time with your crappy F-4s and rusty subs :lol:

Saudi Arabia is a country with a self-defensive military doctrine that won't attack any country unless it is attacked. And if you attack the Saudis, they will have full CONTROL of your skies, and Iran is a country with almost nothing to defend its skies. So if Iran is interested in a conflict, the Saudis will chase you like a wild dog :lol:

Iran is 0 compared to Turkey. Comparing the two is like comparing gold to lumber, with all due respect.

The vast majority of the Muslim world dislike Iran, which also leaves you at a huge disadvantages in case of a crisis. Your Persian ego about ruling this and that is just an empty rhetoric nothing less or more.
Iranian army is imam Hussein army and if you attack us you don't fight the army but the people too sons of abu sufyian are no match to the sons of imam ali and Hussein.when did abu sufyian or muayyiah of yazid fight face 2 face they always run away from battles

Iranian army is imam Hussein army and if you attack us you don't fight the army but the people too sons of abu sufyian are no match to the sons of imam ali and Hussein.when did abu sufyian or muayyiah of yazid fight face 2 face they always run away from battles

Yeah, I heard that before. I'm just too scared of your Qaher's :lol:

Yeah, I heard that before. I'm just too scared of your Qaher's :lol:
Sure you're scared like your khalifa omar who was scared during the conquest of Iraq who was lead by imam ali he was the one who appointed the commanders of the war in the Islamic conquests western part of the Sassanid empire was conquered with imam ali planing while the eastern part was khorasan and Afghanistan was conquerd during imam ali khilafah so the real conquere of the Sassanid empire was imam ali omar was scared but he take the credit of imam ali work

Sure you're scared like your khalifa omar who was scared during the conquest of Iraq who was lead by imam ali he was the one who appointed the commanders of the war in the Islamic conquests western part of the Sassanid empire was conquered with imam ali planing while the eastern part was khorasan and Afghanistan was conquerd during imam ali khilafah so the real conquere of the Sassanid empire was imam ali omar was scared but he take the credit of imam ali work

Lol. And what did you do to both? You stabbed them in the back.

Well Quran says that Jewish state will be destroyed twice. And that already happened: by Babylonians 586 BC and by Romans 70 AD. Current Jewish state is third.
My suggestion - don't go by that. Don't go by anything. The world does NOT care about you. If I were you I would forget who my friends are and stay armed to the teeth to protect myself in any way necessary. Remember you have nowhere to go, other than the sea. So if you let your guard down, USA will be too happy to wash their hands off the matter - just like in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan(failed) etc.

Well Quran says that Jewish state will be destroyed twice. And that already happened: by Babylonians 586 BC and by Romans 70 AD. Current Jewish state is third.

Are you going to teach me about my own book? There is nothing in the Quran about what you said earlier in your previous post. A reference or please save me the headache.

Back
Top Bottom