What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

yeah, iran did that .... by 9/11 :rofl::rofl:

Iran was accused of some sort of involvement in 9/11.

However, only insanes will believe that Iran had a thing to do with it.

It was all from KSM & OBL :agree:

Are you dumb? I said he pledged not to harm their interests out of friendliness, but he died and the pledge died out with him.

When someone is good to you, you have to be good to him, not out of fear. Under-the hell-Stand?
so roosevelt wanted to keep his regime safe from your mighty country ? :woot: visa vers , it was sa who begged us to leave her alone .

you are not the size to be bugged by iran , we are bugging usa :enjoy:

with all due respect , cut the non-sense

Yeah, Iran only bugs the un-bug-able :lol:

Iran was accused of some sort of involvement in 9/11.

no such thing , it was saudi arabia which was accused .

but i also believe that neither saudi government nor casual civilians of ksa had nothing to do with it . :agree:

just a bunch of illiterate extremists .

Taliban decapitate women in Afghanistan just because of having TV in thier home like the acts that your friends do in Syria and west becuase of thier interests support them..!Is it true Islam?U are vindicating taliban!:sick:

What does that have to do with anything I mentioned in the post you quote? Are you nuts too?

I'm sorry, but I was taught not to open my mouth without having knowledge:

Iran Accused of Being Behind the 9/11 Attacks. | Global Research

A here is what a crazy judge wanted Iran to do over 9/11: :lol:

Judge says al Qaeda, Iran, Taliban should pay $6b for 9/11 - CNN.com

no such thing , it was saudi arabia which was accused .

but i also believe that neither saudi government nor casual civilians of ksa had nothing to do with it . :agree:

just a bunch of illiterate extremists .

feeble minded U said:Iran itself paved the way to the US to invade both of Iraq and Afghanistan.
I told U the reason

You didn't pave the way for them for that reason.

For Iraq, you wanted to get rid off Sadam.
For Afghanistan, you wanted to get rid off the Taliban who killed many Shias including many Iranians.

For Afghanistan, you wanted to get rid off the Taliban who killed many Shias including many Iranians.

Saudi should air lift Buraidah population and para drop them into Iran.

Should Buraidah fail, ArAr is next.

its so funny that they accuse iran (us media) , but its also understandable as iran is kicking their a$$ for more than a decade now .

but about sa , 15 of the 19 terrorists involved in 9/11 were saudi , so any logic will lead to saudi involvement :

Hijackers in the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

investigating-the-saudi-government-9-11-connection-and-the-path-to-disilliusionment

this one is not cool => saudi-9-11 ;)

anyhow i still dont see any involvement from saudi gov. :happy:

its so funny that they accuse iran (us media) , but its also understandable as iran is kicking their a$$ for more than a decade now .

but about sa , 15 of the 19 terrorists involved in 9/11 were saudi , so any logic will lead to saudi involvement :

investigating-the-saudi-government-9-11-connection-and-the-path-to-disilliusionment

I looked into these info before.

But if you don't mind me asking. Why do you think Saudi civilians and Gov't have nothing to do with 9/11?

I looked into these info before.

But if you don't mind me asking. Why do you think Saudi civilians and Gov't have nothing to do with 9/11?

well , its simple . saudi regime or gov. is an ally of usa . and very dependent one also , so it would be insane for it to launch an attack on us .

abt saudi people , they are muslims , educated and wont do such things (overwhelming majority - maybe 99.9 percent )

they didn`t kill Iranin or shia.They killed afghns beacuase of Shariate-Eslami!
Thier enemy was Soviet and later US,even they denied killing IR embassy in 80`s many times.

Thier enemy was Soviet and later US,even they denied killing IR embassy in 80`s many times.

well , taliban killed iranian ppl ! they are a bunch of fanatic terrorists .

still i think u wanted to say " islamic sharia" ! :D :D shariate-eslami is persian :D

well , taliban killed iranian ppl ! they are a bunch of fanatic terrorists .

still i think u wanted to say " islamic sharia" ! :D :D shariate-eslami is persian :D
I said the arabic world directly chiefly.They killed but weren`t anti shia specially

Bravo

Last edited:
Actually, Taliban conducted many opts that targeted Shias and Iranians. Iran itself protested once against them at the UN, that's why Iran help the US invading Afghanistan.

An ally yes. Dependent is questionable.
well , its simple . saudi regime or gov. is an ally of usa . and very dependent one also , so it would be insane for it to launch an attack on us .

abt saudi people , they are muslims , educated and wont do such things (overwhelming majority - maybe 99.9 percent )
Thanks

Iran will not nuke KSA, but it is plotting for another holocaust, a nuclear one this time as it may seem.

Courage? :lol:

308387-angry-birds.jpg

You aren't going to do anything better than your PM above.

Israel did what it had to do in Iraq and in Syria and this is why these countries never developed nuclear weapons, so Israel is not short of courage.

Israel did what it had to do in Iraq and in Syria and this is why these countries never developed nuclear weapons, so Israel is not short of courage.
We`ll see it`s courage faced with Iran.jewish and courage!!!they`re even afraid of fighting Hamas.If there isn`t west support Israeal didn`t exist only one day,U khnow that.

Back
Top Bottom