What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

Don't lie and fabricate history al saud didn't defeat him the British did he was loyal to the ottomans al saud were on the British side with the help of British artillery and machine guns even a British officer was killed that's proof that al saud didn't fight him without their British Allies

I never said any lie.

Don't lie and fabricate history al saud didn't defeat him the British.

As a matter of fact, he was on both side. The only help Saudi Arabia receive came from Kuwait. Tell me what the British did during the battle of Masmak? :lol: .. And I will tell you were right.

British artillery and machine guns even a British officer was killed that's proof that al saud didn't fight him without their British Allies

The Brits gave no damn about the central Saudi Arabia, all what they wanted was to destabilize the Ottomans. Most of the conflicts that took place was after World War I, the moment the Brits were growing weaker and weaker. If the Brits could have done all this them I wonder why it took 30 years from Saudi Arabia to unite itself once more :lol: ..

Don't argue with me over this, my family gave many lives on that.

Watch this pinhead

Al Saud = British puppet government in hijaz to save israeal and her illegitimate interest in west Asia.

Al-Saud never ruled Hijaz at all :what: .. I'm guessing you are referring to Al-Shareef's family? Well, they were the allies to the UK.

Al saud gave Palestine to the jews Abdul Aziz bin saud said I don't mined to give Palestine to the poor jews

Dude, don't make people laugh at you!

You Iranians gave free oil to Israel for half a century for nothing but to appease them :lol:

Al saud gave Palestine to the jews Abdul Aziz bin saud said I don't mined to give Palestine to the poor jews
If search on internet U can find the founder of al saud at the begining of Al Saud life give a written pact to british that we recognize Israeal and will not hurt her at all!!!

I never said any lie.

As a matter of fact, he was on both side. The only help Saudi Arabia receive came from Kuwait. Tell me what the British did during the battle of Masmak? :lol: .. And I will tell you were right.

The Brits gave no damn about the central Saudi Arabia, all what they wanted was to destabilize the Ottomans. Most of the conflicts that took place was after World War I, the moment the Brits were growing weaker and weaker. If the Brits could have done all this them I wonder why it took 30 years from Saudi Arabia to unite itself once more :lol: ..

Don't argue with me over this, my family gave many lives on that.

Watch this pinhead

Al-Saud never ruled Hijaz at all :what: .. I'm guessing you are referring to Al-Shareef's family? Well, they were the allies to the UK.

Dude, don't make people laugh at you!

You Iranians gave free oil to Israel for half a century for nothing but to appease them :lol:
Yea you are right we gave israel oil when the shah was in power nobody of the nejdi rabbis called him kaffir or majoosi because he was america and israel friend but when iranians took him down iran became majoosi enemy of islam and Muslims according to your najdi church

Yea you are right we gave israel oil when the shah was in power nobody of the nejdi rabbis called him kaffir or majoosi because he was america and israel friend but when iranians took him down iran became majoosi enemy of islam and Muslims according to your najdi church

Both of the Shah and the Mullahs are Zoro Majoos!

You bought weapons from Israel after the revolution too. :lol:

I mean Arabia territory

Please make up your mind. :D

Hijaz is too sacred for the Muslims, and you should be careful when you make such statement. :lol:

Hijaz is too sacred for the Muslims, and you should be careful when you make such statement. :lol:
When the shah the policeman of Middle East was in power no wahhabi dare to open his mouth and saiy any thing against him but the same goes for Afghanistan when soviet invaded it but when USA invaded Afghanistan no saudi or gulf or azhar in Egypt called for jihad

West recognized arabia territory which today calls Saudi arabia in name of hijaz ;)

Last edited:
okey i'm online guys ! keep it civil :D

guess some guys are more hero when they find that we are not !! :lol: page 10-13 was really a buzz kill :happy:

@ khalifa
I`ll show U the written pact of Al saud founder which gave to british and pormised we recognize Israeal and will not hurt her at all!!!

I know this is what they teach you in Iran.

Actually, Roosevelt signed a pact with the Saudis not to harm their interests, but Roosevelt died and his promise died with him!

Yes, the Shah didn't bug us, but your mullahs did.
When the shah the policeman of Middle East was in power no wahhabi dare to open his mouth and saiy any thing against him but the same goes for Afghanistan when soviet invaded it but when USA invaded Afghanistan no saudi or gulf or azhar in Egypt called for jihad

KSA publicly supported the invasion of Afghanistan.

Next ...

I know this is what they teach you in Iran.

Actually, Roosevelt signed a pact with the Saudis not to harm their interests, but Roosevelt died and his promise died with him!

Yes, the Shah didn't bug us, but your mullahs did.

KSA publicly supported the invasion of Afghanistan.

Next ...
Why didnt your king call for jihad against USA like they did with the soviets the soviets were arabs friend USA is israel friend

so roosevelt wanted to keep his regime safe from your mighty country ? :woot: visa vers , it was sa who begged us to leave her alone .

Yes, the Shah didn't bug us, but your mullahs did
you are not the size to be bugged by iran , we are bugging usa :enjoy:

with all due respect , cut the non-sense

Why didnt your king call for jihad against USA like they did with the soviets the soviets were arabs friend USA is israel friend

:lol:

Iran itself paved the way to the US to invade both of Iraq and Afghanistan. :lol:

But, You are illiterate and know nothing about what was going on in Afghanistan at that time.

:lol:

Iran itself paved the way to the US to invade both of Iraq and Afghanistan. :lol:

But, You are illiterate and know nothing about what was going on in Afghanistan at that time.
Taliban decapitate women in Afghanistan just because of having TV in thier home like the acts that your friends do in Syria and west becuase of thier interests support them..!Is it true Islam?U are vindicating taliban!:sick:

Back
Top Bottom