What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

so , as a moderator , you answer me with insults and scandal !? .... this is show another sign of your " freedom of speech " ...

anyway , if you and your fellow reformer friend could accept people choose in 2009 , Ahmadinejad government wouldn't become so weak in international matter ...

if your fellow reformers didn't coordinate western sanction with their accurate information about Iran economy , he wouldn't become so weak ( you did it for this past presidential election and you won it by 50.7 vote , so can you request your friends to cancel the sanctions !? ) ....
even though he had some weak point in his government and even in his personality , but It is unfair to not see obvious back stabs in his era ....

______

now , we are talking about the truth ... look at the truth ... look at another Turmanchai ....

at least , I have honestly to come and say truth ( even though this is far far bitter truth for someone like me that you fellow so called reformers ) but I won't fool myself ...

if Ahmadinejad was so rush to give up Iran sovereignty , he wouldn't face green movement chaos , to face sanctions , to get back-stabs after back-stabs ....

Where did I exactly insult you? When I said 'you', I didn't mean you as a person, but the group of people in Iran who 'think' they are resisting, but they are actually drowning country in a mess.

They don't even know how to resist, and only talk. Call sanctions worthless papers, but destroy the economy in less than a year and increase imports instead of reducing it.

I'm not a reformist or supporter of any political group, I support anyone who at least makes some sense, is not an extremist and actually cares, no matter how little, about the country. Don't play the reformist card for me.

chill down , reformers are not sellouts . they love their country as much as we do .

still , @Serpentine : your post was not cool :hitwall: whats the matter with u ?:angry:

twilight lotfan joloye een sousmar khora yekam reayat kon .

we are begining to fool ourselves .... saving face tactic won't change the truth or reality .... our President and his FM sign a deal that screw us very hard ... that mean all these pas 8 years turn to vain and in exchange we got nothing ... nothing except some empty words that both USA and EU already begine to turn them to their favore ...

Zarif said this to Majlis : " Uranium Enrichment is Iran right and we don't care if USA accept it or not
"

ظریف در صحن علنی مجلس: حق غنی‌سازی داریم چه به رسمیت بشناسند؛ چه نشناسند/ آمریکایی‌ها بی‌خود حرف می‌زنند

this mean :
1- USA didn't accept Iran right in this deal ( As Kerry and Obama claimed )
2- We give up so many thing for nothing
3- by accepting USA terms we accepted that we were after nuke ( and soon western countries and their medias will use it agaisnt us ) ...
4- the deal is a win deal for USA and Eu and China and Russia and a loss for Iran ...

I don't care if he come and try to defend his deal and fooling people ... the truth is that he screw us so badly ....

please copy the exact part of deal.

Beginning when the line for conversion of UF6 enriched up to 5% to UO2 is ready, Iran has decided to convert to oxide UF6 newly enriched up to 5% during the 6 month period, as provided in the operational schedule of the conversion plant declared to the IAEA.

The Iran nuclear deal: full text - CNN.com

توافق‌نامه هسته‌ای ایران و 1+5 منتشر شد + متن فارسی و انگلیسی

Uranium dioxide or uranium(IV) oxide (UO2), also known as urania or uranous oxide, is an oxide of uranium, and is a black, radioactive, crystalline powder that naturally occurs in the mineral uraninite. It is used in nuclear fuel rods in nuclear reactors. A mixture of uranium and plutonium dioxides is used as MOX fuel. Prior to 1960 it was used as yellow and black color in ceramic glazes and glass.

[paste:font size="5"]After enrichment
[/paste:font]
The enriched UF6 is converted to UO2 and made into fuel pellets - ultimately a sintered ceramic, which are encased in metal tubes to form fuel rods, typically up to four metres long. A number of fuel rods make up a fuel assembly, which is ready to be loaded into the nuclear reactor.

Uranium Enrichment | Enrichment of uranium

The UF6 itself is has no use , it has to convert to UO2 to making fuel tube , but Iran agreed to De-Conversation UF6 and turn it to oxide ... and the question is this : if we don't want to make fuel tube then why we need enrichment !?

it is even worse than what I thought .... we agreed on DE-enrichment

Last edited:
Icic

But I'm not religious and my issue is with your Gov't not with Shiaism.
Beacuse it is truth ,maybe if research u will undestand ...
research about history and what happend, why are we shia... What do beleive to,that u don`t.Are we wrong beacuase of beleiving children of prophet as Imam?? the people Who are children of his daughter.Or U are wrong beleiving the people who Have nothing to do with the Prophet and make Martyr children of prophet.Think maybe u get the answer and understand why shias are shia ... and are they wrong or right

we are begining to fool ourselves .... saving face tactic won't change the truth or reality .... our President and his FM sign a deal that screw us very hard ... that mean all these pas 8 years turn to vain and in exchange we got nothing ... nothing except some empty words that both USA and EU already begine to turn them to their favore ...

Zarif said this to Majlis : " Uranium Enrichment is Iran right and we don't care if USA accept it or not
"

ظریف در صحن علنی مجلس: حق غنی‌سازی داریم چه به رسمیت بشناسند؛ چه نشناسند/ آمریکایی‌ها بی‌خود حرف می‌زنند

this mean :
3- by accepting USA terms we accepted that we were after nuke ( and soon western countries and their medias will use it agaisnt us ) ...
4- the deal is a win deal for USA and Eu and China and Russia and a loss for Iran ...

I don't care if he come and try to defend his deal and fooling people ... the truth is that he screw us so badly ....

Beginning when the line for conversion of UF6 enriched up to 5% to UO2 is ready, Iran has decided to convert to oxide UF6 newly enriched up to 5% during the 6 month period, as provided in the operational schedule of the conversion plant declared to the IAEA.

The UF6 itself is has no use , it has to convert to UO2 to making fuel tube , but Iran agreed to De-Conversation UF6 and turn it to oxide ... and the question is this : if we don't want to make fuel tube then why we need enrichment !?

I did try to say some similar things but Nearly all members from Iran did attack me personally.

I am really suprised that Some one with that avatar is against the deal and rejects it for the sake of the country not for some groups in Iran.

btw, Shai is not related to any religious issue but politic one; and it started to present itself so when she wanted to exist among people and also when she realized that The problem occured, nothing left to make big deal out of it, and therefore evolved into a religious ''branch'' of Islam.

Be quiet you radical dog. We had 700 billion dollars of income under 8 years of Ahmadinejad, where the hell did that money go ? Ahmadinejad called the UNSC resolutions useless papers, but those useless papers have brought us 40% inflation and a economy on the brink of collapse.

Hardline hyenas like you are the enemy of our nation, you and your alike can do nothing but beat on your chest like gorill and chant useless and repeated slogans.

You had your time for 8 years, now it is our turn. But be sure we will rebuild this great country to the gendarme of the middle east with a blooming economy and powerful military.

Go away stinky jalili taliban supporter, it is time for the reformists to do the job.

Reformists have no different mentality from hardliners, both of them have cooperated in running the country in the past 3 decades. That's why what you said in your comment was an empty slogan as well. The difference between them is just that reformists are hypocrite and cover their true faces while hardliners do not cover their true faces due to their stupidity or ...
Anybody with a little bit of sense, very well knows that it is a turkmenchai type of deals. but, you are telling lies to yourself just because your favorite reformists were signing it. They did exactly the same stupid mistake as what they did before about Iran-Iraq war, and hostage crisis in which they delayed solving the issue up to a point that they get totally weak and frustrated.
I can understand why basijis are getting mad, since their leader is the one who has accepted this shame, but I cannot understand cheerful sentiments of supporters of reformists . I can only say that they are not grown up enough to understand the reality.

first of all we should produce UF6 and then we should convert them to

Uranium dioxide (UO2), It is used in nuclear fuel rods in nuclear reactors.
in the deal, iran should convert remain Uf6s to uranium dioxide. to be just use as fuel in reactors.

همان گونه که ایران در برنامه عملیاتی کردن تاسیسات تبدیل مواد، به آژانس اعلام کرده است، با آغاز خط تبدیل مواد
UF۶
غنی شده تا ۵ درصد به
UO۲
ایران تصمیم دارد مواد
UF۶
جدیدا غنی شده تا سطح ۵ درصد طی ۶ ماه آینده را به اکسید تبدیل کند.

you even dont know what UO2 is.

UO2 ( Uranium dioxide) is an oxide of uranium.

the question is this, why before reading or getting more information or thinking, some people open their mouths?

Last edited:
Reformists have no different mentality from hardliners, both of them have cooperated in running the country in the past 3 decades. That's why what you said in your comment was an empty slogan as well. The difference between them is just that reformists are hypocrite and cover their true faces while hardliners do not cover their true faces due to their stupidity or ...
Anybody with a little bit of sense, very well knows that it is a turkmenchai type of deals. but, you are telling lies to yourself just because your favorite reformists were signing it. They did exactly the same stupid mistake as what they did before about Iran-Iraq war, and hostage crisis in which they delayed solving the issue up to a point that they get totally weak and frustrated.
I can understand why basijis are getting mad, since their leader is the one who has accepted this shame, but I cannot understand cheerful sentiments of supporters of reformists . I can only say that they are not grown up enough to understand the reality.

No one is cheering for this deal mate, and it's not fair to call anyone who doesn't necessarily sees it as a 'Turkamanchai', not grown up.

You should understand the situation of the country, we are not in a position now to confront Europe and U.S, while many other powers are abusing the situation, exploiting us and backstabbing us, not to mention our 'dear' neighbors. This deal may not be the fairest of all, but it's the best in this situation. If we could reach it 8 years ago, it would be better, avoiding all the additional costs our country paid. As I have always said, we are leaving in a huge jungle, and laws of jungle are being applied. A rogue state like Israel is helped by France and South Africa to produce nuclear weapons, ignore too many UNSC resolutions and continue to apply its own rules to its neighbors, striking them whenever it wants, without one single condemnation. The same applies to U.S itself and other Western countries, starting too many wars, killing many civilians and at the end, getting away with it, ending up as good guys who are fighting the ridiculous 'war on terror', by terrorizing the citizens of the attacked country. Now the same criminals are giving a tirade about how bad nuclear weapons and WMDs are. When you live in this jungle, you should 'adapt' to some rules, until you become strong enough, in a way that hurting you would be too costly for them. Just like China. When our own countrymen didn't care a bit about the country, when they screwed the economy in such a short time, I will never want to see these incompetent big mouths to run their mouth against other countries, but being unable to even manage the country in case they put pressure on us.

Arzam be hozoore shoma, comparing Turkmanchay treaty with the Geneva agreement is a very bad comparison ? really ! this is not a correct way of understanding realpolitics. Turkmenchay treaty gave away our territories, Geneva agreement reduces sanctions in return for parts of a nuclear program that we never ever saw 1% benefit of it. For example, Arak tatil shod... ke chi ? as if the country cant run if a few elements of the program gets slowed (yes read slow not halted)

Unfortunately, as long there are people around who appease radical assholes we will have same problems within country.

"

this mean :

Uhuhu already answered you. this deal has no problem. but it's a bubble which will burst after 6 months, so unless you are the GOD and know the outcome, please cut the crap.
if you wanna be angry you have to wait for 6 months.

No one is cheering for this deal mate, and it's not fair to call anyone who doesn't necessarily sees it as a 'Turkamanchai', not grown up.

You should understand the situation of the country, we are not in a position now to confront Europe and U.S, while many other powers are abusing the situation, exploiting us and backstabbing us, not to mention our 'dear' neighbors. This deal may not be the fairest of all, but it's the best in this situation. If we could reach it 8 years ago, it would be better, avoiding all the additional costs our country paid. As I have always said, we are leaving in a huge jungle, and laws of jungle are being applied. A rogue state like Israel is helped by France and South Africa to produce nuclear weapons, ignore too many UNSC resolutions and continue to apply its own rules to its neighbors, striking them whenever it wants, without one single condemnation. The same applies to U.S itself and other Western countries, starting too many wars, killing many civilians and at the end, getting away with it, ending up as good guys who are fighting the ridiculous 'war on terror', by terrorizing the citizens of the attacked country. Now the same criminals are giving a tirade about how bad nuclear weapons and WMDs are. When you live in this jungle, you should 'adapt' to some rules, until you become strong enough, in a way that hurting you would be too costly for them. Just like China. When our own countrymen didn't care a bit about the country, when they screwed the economy in such a short time, I will never want to see these incompetent big mouths to run their mouth against other countries, but being unable to even manage the country in case they put pressure on us.

I am not talking about you @Serpentine jan, most of reformists and their supporters are cheering nowadays.
The important questions is why they changed their behavior now, and after getting sanctions and hundreds of billion dollars direct and indirect costs? They screwed country because of their own behavior, if they wanted to sign this idiotic agreement, they could have done so a long time before and before receiving those sanctions, that's why I mentioned Iran-Iraq war as an example here to show their stupid mistakes and its consequences for our country.
Israel can build hundreds of nukes since their government knows how to behave with international community and their own people. US, and other powers are not willing to let a regime like mullahs to have nukes. when mullahs are doing all those cruelty and crimes to their own people, how do you expect them to behave with others? it is very a simple fact.

Arzam be hozoore shoma, comparing Turkmanchay treaty with the Geneva agreement is a very bad comparison ? really ! this is not a correct way of understanding realpolitics. Turkmenchay treaty gave away our territories, Geneva agreement reduces sanctions in return for parts of a nuclear program that we never ever saw 1% benefit of it. For example, Arak tatil shod... ke chi ? as if the country cant run if a few elements of the program gets slowed (yes read slow not halted)

Unfortunately, as long there are people around who appease radical assholes we will have same problems within country.

it is very clear. they spent billions of dollars without even letting iranians know about it and now they are recessing without bothering themselves to give some clear explanations to our people.
they need to be responsible for what they have done, if they have spent that much of money, they should show us the result, and not halting everything. and if they wanted to sign such a shameful agreement, why they even bothered themselves to talk about about with 5+1? I am sure that 5+1 achieved all of their goals and the stupid regime didn't achieve even one single goal in their talks.

No, I believe that our problem are some smart alec uneducated sheep who follow and cheer for everyone who shows them a good fake posture and deceive them like 6 years old girls.

Last edited:
Dear @haman10
I did not want to talk about my opinion about this stupid agreement in this thread as you knew before, and due to the reasons that you knew them as well. but I could not tolerate it when I saw this amount of stupidity in some comments.

it is very clear. they spent billions of dollars without even letting iranians know about it and now they are recessing without bothering themselves to give some clear explanations to our people.
they need to be responsible for what they have done, if they have spent that much of money, they should show us the result, and not halting everything. and if they wanted to sign such a shameful agreement, why they even bothered themselves to talk about about with 5+1? I am sure that 5+1 achieved all of their goals and the stupid regime didn't achieve even one single goal in their talks.

No, I believe that our problem are some smart alec uneducated sheep who follow and cheer for everyone who shows them a good fake posture and deceive them like 6 years old girls.

Mate, it is very simple.

1.Iran ignores all EU and US demands and faces further sanctions and isolation and our currency keeps devaluating.

2.Iran pays attention to the demands of the EU+US and as a result the Toman regains abit of its power back and the economy prospers.

there is no third option really, it is either resistance till the end, or give into their demands with a bit of face saving. Unfortunately, during the 8 years we still didnt learn our lesson yet and we still think that some imaginery nation will help us at the UNSC in blocking resolutions or some imaginery country will sell us top quality military hardware.

Why cant we learn our lesson ?

Btw, i believe we must continue our struggle against the Zionist thugs. Not in the open but in complete secrecy. Something like, hit them in such a way that they dont know from where they got hit from.

Last edited:
I am not talking about you @Serpentine jan, most of reformists and their supporters are cheering nowadays.
The important questions is why they changed their behavior now, and after getting sanctions and hundreds of billion dollars direct and indirect costs? They screwed country because of their own behavior, if they wanted to sign this idiotic agreement, they could have done so a long time before and before receiving those sanctions, that's why I mentioned Iran-Iraq war as an example here to show their stupid mistakes and its consequences for our country.
Israel can build hundreds of nukes since their government knows how to behave with international community and their own people. US, and other powers are not willing to let a regime like mullahs to have nukes. when mullahs are doing all those cruelty and crimes to their own people, how do you expect them to behave with others? it is very a simple fact.

with all due respect , i really cant disagree more .

Back
Top Bottom