What's new

Iran nuclear deal reached

I don't want the U.S. sending troops, fighting or giving money to those people over there. Sanctions are fine with me. Doesn't cost us anything and no troops get in warms way. Iran isn't serious. Just another 'cheat and retreat' ploy. They want a bomb, period.

YOURE not even the size to talk about iran !!! your 300 worthless years of history was wasted on civil war , creating a civil war in another country , going to war with another one .

youre just a rogue state in possession of advanced dangarooos guns :D

still , u hadnt the balls to attack iran anyway . we will wipe u . period .
Iran.gif

I don't want the U.S. sending troops, fighting or giving money to those people over there. Sanctions are fine with me. Doesn't cost us anything and no troops get in warms way. Iran isn't serious. Just another 'cheat and retreat' ploy. They want a bomb, period.:usflag:

P.S. Joined a really nice, military-run shooting range at Fort Dix. Waiting for 10 round mags to come in because my mags are illegal in N.J. Check out R-14 !!:sniper:

Let's say they do, do you think the Middle East will change drastically? I favor independence and self determination of all nations in the world with of course am international committee to monitor developments and aid people in a crisis. However, I think this can be worked around.

Good for you. :tup: I went to a range to shoot a friends DPMS M4 only to find out the range was closed. :devil:

Will be going next week though.

They are responsible for Aipac, Israel and Zionism cause. Bunch of nutjobs like Lindsay Graham have gathered together and formed the War Party.
It's Obama who is responsible for Americans by avoiding a costly and bloody conflict with Iran and Syria, putting a leash on Israel and actually caring for Americans, not Israeli interests.

is not it your leaders/officials WHO in gatherings with public make statements of wiping out some country from the map?

Obama is not only the leader of Usa, he leads some organisations in the World to keep it under control.

With this deal He has made it.

As a totally non-partisan observer I fail to see what the argument here is all about. Does it really matter that much as who won or lost in any deal?

If the actual aim of Iran’s Nuclear Program was to make an atomic bomb; Iran probably lost. If on the other hand the aim of Iranian regime was to fight for her right to acquire civil nuclear technology, Iran won. However, even though the decisions are taken by political leaders but it is always the ordinary man on the street that bears the brunt.

It is no secret that Iranian people have been hurt by the sanctions. A country with the enormous wealth of natural as well as manpower resources such as Iran should have been the most prosperous nation in the Middle East. This has not happened due to many reasons. Some would say that it was mainly due to 1979 revolution. Iran is not my country so I decline to be judgemental.

I however love Persian poetry, especially Omar Khayyam, Saadi & Hafiz. Besides, Iran & Pakistan have age old cultural ties; Persian being the official language of the Mughal Court. I would like to see a prosperous Iran with good relations with Pakistan. I therefore welcome this accord and sincerely wish it is a step towards complete lifting of sanctions.

As a footnote, I would add that I would not want a nuclear Iran. Primarily because it would invite attack by Israel on Iran’s nuclear installations resulting in destabilization of the whole region including Pakistan.

I don't trust those wackers. The whole 'Israel must go' and mahdi in a well/'end of days' stuff. I know that was ahmadinejad, but there are a lot of other like-minded goofs over there.

Don't worry about that, that's rather normal talk in the Middle East. Even Israel uses such language in leaflets to Palestinians in Gaza. Or through phone calls. They state Hamas will be gone or it must go although they want them in power actually. This is the same sense when they say Israel must go.

Either way, don't confuse them for being lunatics, even with their religious beliefs they are rational and possibly even more educated than seculars. This includes all moderate islamists. The MB is very educated as well.

The decisions ultimately lie with the supreme leader and he makes informed decisions.

Our ***, maybe.

The thing is, Obama screws EVERYTHING up that he touches. That's what you get when you elect a guy that was a notch above a dog catcher.

He ordered the army to withdraw from the troubled countries, which means no blood shed for others, and no Money flow into weapon industry, but more Money for US citizens in respect to education, health insurance etc.

I do not know according to what you said that; but the foreign policy of USA is not that bad.

is not it your leaders/officials WHO in gatherings with public make statements of wiping out some country from the map?

Obama is not only the leader of Usa, he leads some organisations in the World to keep it under control.

With this deal He has made it.

One of the most abused statements in human history, it's an old trick mate, try something new.

Israel has repeatedly called for overthrow of Islamic Republic, Iran also has repeatedly called for overthrow of Zionist state and ideology, or simply, government. No one has ever talked about attacking Israel or killing Jews.

Try something else, it doesn't work anymore.

He ordered the army to withdraw from the troubled countries, which means no blood shed for others, and no Money flow into weapon industry, but more Money for US citizens in respect to education, health insurance etc.

I do not know according to what you said that; but the foreign policy of USA is not that bad.

Not really brother, there are contractors in Iraq still. With Afghanistan they just agreed to allow 8-12 thousand troops there till 2024 and the biggest issue is they will have no munity.

So whatever those troops do they will not be held accountable by anybody. They are free to do as they wish.

One of the most abused statements in human history, it's an old trick mate, try something new.

Israel has repeatedly called for overthrow of Islamic Republic, Iran also has repeatedly called for overthrow of Zionist state and ideology, or simply, government. No one has ever talked about attacking Israel or killing Jews.

Try something else, it doesn't work anymore.

We are not talking about Israel and its policy towards Iran; Because it is not Israel that is isolated from the World and sanctioned.

I am not trying to work out something, l just gave an example to a member WHO said Americans gather in tea party to talk about a war against some country.

Not really brother, there are contractors in Iraq still. With Afghanistan they just agreed to allow 8-12 thousand troops there till 2024 and the biggest issue is they will have no munity.

So whatever those troops do they will not be held accountable by anybody. They are free to do as they wish.

My point is that The Money is now to be spent for citizens not some troubled countries or weapon industry.

I am pretty sure that 8-10 000 troops will not make a big deal compared to the budget of the army.

You are right that some soldiers have done some mistakes and got away from them; but i do not think the whole army has the same bad attitude against the civilians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom