What's new

Iran Nuclear Deal. Good or Bad for Turkey?

Is the Iran nuclear deal good or bad for Turkey?

• Total voters
Ok. Clear words from Irans intellectuals. Turkey is a hostile Country and Syria an Shia Ally. Thank you sir.

Hope that will help Türkiye and Pakistan to make their policies reflecting Iran. To Close the boarders for a while would be the best.

The Iranian Gov. has the same Intention like Israel in 1960-90. After the World saw and/hear that they are developing Nukes; they created a Plan. So all around the World voices began to shouted louder against Israels Nuclear Intention ; they decided to invite people from the
International Atomic Energy Agency (because they were afraid of sanctions) but 1 month before they began to hide " the special parts"
. They build for example fake Walls to hide the special Parts.
I bet that they are triying to do the same

For sure, they will do.
And the German Vice Chancelour did fly in an not understandable hurry, as the first Western Politician, to step in that trap and assure Iran on his way

For sure, they will do.
And the German Vice Chancelour did fly in an not understandable hurry, as the first Western Politician, to step in that trap and assure Iran on his way

We are only interested in business.

A rivalry between arabs & turks in folly.
That's what I've found some recently.

Dont really cared for the rest of the post beside this part. I am not even gonna try to justify Turkey's involvement in the Syrian Civil war and neither should Iran, however considering Iran's growing sphere of influence i think it was bound to happen. We throw Syria into chaos thats right, just as much as you did. Did you honestly think we would let your influence reach our doorstep so Syria could "play by your cards"? This could actually have been prevented if Iran wasnt so aggresive in their momentum for Influence (Still laugh at the part where Iran preached to be "peacefull" and "not-aggresive" at all). Assad is not gonne win, lets be real here. The fact that it borders one of the most Anti-Assad country simply means doom from whichever perspective you see it.

You know what's the problem with this school of thought? That Assad, when he ruled the entire country, before 2011, he was a staunch ally of Iran. So Iran's influence was 100% (if we take it as a starting point). So unless you say the civil war was started to reduce Iran's influence (it was, by the west and the Sunni ME countries), whatever Iran has done after 2011 doesn't matter, it's influence has waned since then. So all the people talking about Iran 'gaining' influence since 2011 by helping/arming Assad, are talking bs and don't know what the starting point of measuring that influence is.

Lol, Ralph Peters wet dream. That's about as official as my own wet dream of a Greater Turkey. Although mine has a greater status and possibly more worldwide support. :coffee:

Don't be a fool. Even though those border aren't recognized, you can say Syria and Iraq are DE FACTO partitioned.

Ok. Clear words from Irans intellectuals. Turkey is a hostile Country and Syria an Shia Ally. Thank you sir.

Hope that will help Türkiye and Pakistan to make their policies reflecting Iran. To Close the boarders for a while would be the best.

Pakistan and policy? What policy. They're busy winning a war inside their own country. They have no policy abroad. And about Syria, why use the word Shia? Turkey and Azerbaijan are allies, Turkey is Sunni, Azerbaijan Shia. Iran and Syria can be allies, doesn't have anything to do with religion (Alawites aren't even considered real muslims). You help your allies, if you're not a rat.

You guys love to forget that dog Erdogan used to kiss Assad at every turn, even go on visits with his whole family, talking about being brothers etc. Yes, then the Ottoman itch became too much. Now the PKK controls both sides of almost the entire border. How is that working out?

America destroyed Sunni states? Are you f***ing kidding me dear?

UAE- Qatar- Saudi Arabia- Bahrain- Kuwait- Jordan- Egypt- Turkey, all majority Sunni states except Bahrain which is ruled by Sunni dictators in minority, also supported by US. Did America destroy them? What kind of logic/ brain produces such argument? Unbelievable.

Iran, the country with Shia majority: CIA coup in 1953 and propping up a dictator for another 25 years, supporting the maniac Saddam Hussein while using chemical weapons on Iranian civilians/troops in massive numbers, imposing sanctions for 37 years, directly engaging with Iran in Iran-Iraq war, threatening us with wars, enlisting our allies as 'terroists' while their allies are the biggest terrorists/ terrorist producers in human history. These are only a part of their actions against Iran.

Iraq, another Shia majority country: Supporting a mass murdering Sunni dictator for 20 years, then invading the country after he refused to be their 'dog' anymore, destroying the whole country and killing hundreds of thousands of people through war, sanctions and giving space to terrorist.

Bahrain: Another Shia majority country: Supporting a murderer king from Sunni minority to crush the Shia majority uprising.

Syria: Supporting Sunni rebels and encouraging/keeping a closed eye on export of weapons and tens of thousands of extremist nutjobs from all over the world through the borders of their main NATO ally in region, Turkey, in to Syria, only because Syria 'didn't play by their rules'.

Now you are standing in my face and telling me U.S has destroyed Sunni states? Destroyed Turkey? What the hell do those coups by Turkish army have anything to do with U.S? Is there any limit to level of conspiracy theories you guys produce? And their stupidity?

i said that america-eu ruined middle east im not said destroyed ofcourse there is our faults to join ruine (iran,saddam,secreterianism,maliki,al sisi,previous saudi kings etc) why because of energylines,oil,israel's security,drugs trade,smuggling,kurdistan,nationalism , etc interests

Last edited:
''I think economically it is good for Turkey but in the long term they will become a bigger headache than they are now.''

It is too early to talk about that but my vote is, good.

True long term is not a good thing for tURKEY. but in short term Turkey wil benefit lot economically from this deal. Long term however as Iran grows stronger and its economy improves, it will be a tough rival/challenger to Turkey in the region, especially economically, as Iran can bsically carry out every project Turkish company are doing in the region. So the competition will be even more tougher for Turkey, im not even mentioning about regional influence as well, it will give Iran more room/leverage in dealing with other countries in the region.:)

True long term is not a good thing for tURKEY. but in short term Turkey wil benefit lot economically from this deal. Long term however as Iran grows stronger and its economy improves, it will be a tough rival/challenger to Turkey in the region, especially economically, as Iran can bsically carry out every project Turkish company are doing in the region. So the competition will be even more tougher for Turkey, im not even mentioning about regional influence as well, it will give Iran more room/leverage in dealing with other countries in the region.:)

What do you mean, what project? Turkey is building every major highway in Iran..

We are only interested in business.
I hope you didn't forget that Iran's state connected smugglers operated a small private Airport in Germany under the eyes of German authorities and many of critical parts were flown out from just there.

:blah:
It is too early.

Then If I had to make a choice between a Persian and a Brit, I'd choose the Persian :)

Back
Top Bottom