What's new

Iran Nuclear Deal. Good or Bad for Turkey?

Is the Iran nuclear deal good or bad for Turkey?

• Total voters
I have been hearing all these conspiracy theories for sometime now, and they are ridiculous and stupid. For 30 years, Sunni states in ME are talking about 'secret alliances' between Iran and the west, but what we see in reality is that it's actually Arabs and Turkey who have a strategic alliance with the west and U.S, have billions of dollars in contracts and buying arms from them. For God's sake, you are the one who is in NATO, not Iran.

Stop treating the Iran deal as an 'Iran-US alliance or something like that. We only got some of our rights and removal of sanctions that were wrongfully imposed on us, nothing more. These conspiracy theories are just pathetic.

What on earth are you talking about? Instead of having 40 posts a day, try making some sense please. Iran is an underdeveloped country? And are you saying that while living in a 1st world country?
america and eu ruined sunni states as well as last 40 years think about it .for example military coups,economic crises(1978-83, 1994,1998,2000,2001) IMF policies,pkk teror until1984 to 2013 ,bush's ıraq war refugee raids from north ıraq 700 000) right now 2.5 million syrian , etc.. in turkey
i dont account arab countries ,civil wars,instabilities,etc
bro just victim is not iran :-)
we always support iran forexample support nuclear deal with brazil, disobey sanctions(one of the few countries) but our award become terror ,to provace kurds,black propaganda from iran against turkey tv etc,:police:

Last edited:
Yes I do. Have you ever been in Türkiye ? May I ask you what export goods you can present me ? Except oil and gas. Some pistaches and carpets. Maybe we can make some deal, after embargo was lifted. And please dont tell me about East Turkey. Development goes with full effort. What about Irans development in his East - Sistan Belucistan. Maybe time will come and you will suffer severe headache and more, than we have now. Have a good day. Serpentines make mind crazy.

TYPICAL FARSI ARROGANCE AND MEGALOMANIA WITHOUT RESPECT, ONLY INSULTS AND THREATS. TAKE CARE OF YOUR INSTABILE REGIME AND COUNTRY.
GOOD TO KNOW YOUR KURD POLICY AGAINST TÜRKIYE. DONT FORGET WE ARE TIMUR's sons.

And never forget to be his Masters Dog, Germanys who delivered you in real nuke capability.

They say " mein Kerl ist Perser ein ganz perverser "; its a proverb.

Are you talking to me?

Sevil Nuryeva from Baku:

Iran is pacting with USA to stabilize its corrupt regime.

america and eu ruined sunni states as well as last 40 years think about it .for example military coups,economic crises(1978-83, 1994,1998,2000,2001) IMF policies,pkk teror until1984 to 2013 ,bush's ıraq war refugee raids from north ıraq 700 000) right now 2.5 million syrian , etc.. in turkey
i dont account arab countries ,civil wars,instabilities,etc
bro just victim is not iran :-)
we always support iran forexample support nuclear deal with brazil, disobey sanctions(one of the few countries) but our award become terror ,to provace kurds,black propaganda from iran against turkey tv etc,:police:

America destroyed Sunni states? Are you f***ing kidding me dear?

UAE- Qatar- Saudi Arabia- Bahrain- Kuwait- Jordan- Egypt- Turkey, all majority Sunni states except Bahrain which is ruled by Sunni dictators in minority, also supported by US. Did America destroy them? What kind of logic/ brain produces such argument? Unbelievable.

Iran, the country with Shia majority: CIA coup in 1953 and propping up a dictator for another 25 years, supporting the maniac Saddam Hussein while using chemical weapons on Iranian civilians/troops in massive numbers, imposing sanctions for 37 years, directly engaging with Iran in Iran-Iraq war, threatening us with wars, enlisting our allies as 'terroists' while their allies are the biggest terrorists/ terrorist producers in human history. These are only a part of their actions against Iran.

Iraq, another Shia majority country: Supporting a mass murdering Sunni dictator for 20 years, then invading the country after he refused to be their 'dog' anymore, destroying the whole country and killing hundreds of thousands of people through war, sanctions and giving space to terrorist.

Bahrain: Another Shia majority country: Supporting a murderer king from Sunni minority to crush the Shia majority uprising.

Syria: Supporting Sunni rebels and encouraging/keeping a closed eye on export of weapons and tens of thousands of extremist nutjobs from all over the world through the borders of their main NATO ally in region, Turkey, in to Syria, only because Syria 'didn't play by their rules'.

Now you are standing in my face and telling me U.S has destroyed Sunni states? Destroyed Turkey? What the hell do those coups by Turkish army have anything to do with U.S? Is there any limit to level of conspiracy theories you guys produce? And their stupidity?

Syria: Supporting Sunni rebels and encouraging/keeping a closed eye on export of weapons and tens of thousands of extremist nutjobs from all over the world through the borders of their main NATO ally in region, Turkey, in to Syria, only because Syria 'didn't play by their rules'.

Now you are standing in my face and telling me U.S has destroyed Sunni states? Destroyed Turkey? What the hell do those coups by Turkish army have anything to do with U.S? Is there any limit to level of conspiracy theories you guys produce? And their stupidity?

Dont really cared for the rest of the post beside this part. I am not even gonna try to justify Turkey's involvement in the Syrian Civil war and neither should Iran, however considering Iran's growing sphere of influence i think it was bound to happen. We throw Syria into chaos thats right, just as much as you did. Did you honestly think we would let your influence reach our doorstep so Syria could "play by your cards"? This could actually have been prevented if Iran wasnt so aggresive in their momentum for Influence (Still laugh at the part where Iran preached to be "peacefull" and "not-aggresive" at all). Assad is not gonne win, lets be real here. The fact that it borders one of the most Anti-Assad country simply means doom from whichever perspective you see it.

Dont really cared for the rest of the post beside this part. I am not even gonna try to justify Turkey's involvement in the Syrian Civil war and neither should Iran, however considering Iran's growing sphere of influence i think it was bound to happen. We throw Syria into chaos thats right, just as much as you did. Did you honestly think we would let your influence reach our doorstep so Syria could "play by your cards"? This could actually have been prevented if Iran wasnt so aggresive in their momentum for Influence (Still laugh at the part where Iran preached to be "peacefull" and "not-aggresive" at all). Assad is not gonne win, lets be real here. The fact that it borders one of the most Anti-Assad country simply means doom from whichever perspective you see it.

So, should be export thousands of terrorists to Turkmenistan if they become close allies with Turkey? That's a lame argument. Besides, Turkey has shot in its own foot too, it's not like you interfered in Syria and got away. You committed the same mistake that Pakistan did regarding Afghanistan, now you have 1.5 million refugees in your country, thousands of nutjobs at your border, potential terrorism attacks in your country (Suruc can be just a beginning) and destroying your great economic relations with Syria, all for 'countering Iran's influence'? That doesn't make sense at all. If a country like Saudi Arabia ( the hub of terrorism and extremism in region) says that about Syria, it makes sense, but for Turkey? There is absolutely nothing to 'win' here, even if Assad goes, then you have a much worse Afghanistan scenario at your doorstep.

Do you honestly think, if Mustafa Kemal was ruling Turkey now, he would take the same approach as Sultan Erdogan regarding Syria? The answer is obvious.

We are defending our ally here. Don't you think that lame argument also gives Iran the excuse to destroy Republic of Azerbaijan, in case a Syria-like scenario starts to happen there? After all, they are Turkey's ally. No, because before harming Turkey, we would be harming ourselves, to cause unrest in a neighboring country.

First positive post in this Topic from you :

"Do you honestly think, if Mustafa Kemal was ruling Turkey now, he would take the same approach as Sultan Erdogan regarding Syria? The answer is obvious.
We are defending our ally here. Don't you think that lame argument also gives Iran the excuse to destroy Republic of Azerbaijan, in case a Syria-like scenario starts to happen there? After all, they are Turkey's ally. No, because before harming Turkey, we would be harming ourselves, to cause unrest in a neighboring country."

I want to understand , do you think you are our ally ? If so , you must prove it please. If you do, manythings will Change.

UNOFFICIAL US WAR ACADEMY MAP

The-Project-for-the-New-Middle-East.jpg
Lol, Ralph Peters wet dream. That's about as official as my own wet dream of a Greater Turkey. Although mine has a greater status and possibly more worldwide support. :coffee:

So, should be export thousands of terrorists to Turkmenistan if they become close allies with Turkey? That's a lame argument. Besides, Turkey has shot in its own foot too, it's not like you interfered in Syria and got away. You committed the same mistake that Pakistan did regarding Afghanistan, now you have 1.5 million refugees in your country, thousands of nutjobs at your border, potential terrorism attacks in your country (Suruc can be just a beginning) and destroying your great economic relations with Syria, all for 'countering Iran's influence'? That doesn't make sense at all. If a country like Saudi Arabia ( the hub of terrorism and extremism in region) says that about Syria, it makes sense, but for Turkey? There is absolutely nothing to 'win' here, even if Assad goes, then you have a much worse Afghanistan scenario at your doorstep.

Do you honestly think, if Mustafa Kemal was ruling Turkey now, he would take the same approach as Sultan Erdogan regarding Syria? The answer is obvious.

We are defending our ally here. Don't you think that lame argument also gives Iran the excuse to destroy Republic of Azerbaijan, in case a Syria-like scenario starts to happen there? After all, they are Turkey's ally. No, because before harming Turkey, we would be harming ourselves, to cause unrest in a neighboring country.

Why? Turkey hardly felt any kickback from its policy of Syria. Aside from having refugees that is. The fact that you came to the conclusion that Turkey shot itself in te foot is still a bold claim, after all the conflict is still going on in Syria. You pretend as if Turkey had any choice, Iran was at Turkey doorstep and a response was a MUST. The only reason why Assad is considered an "Ally" is because of obvious reasons. But IMO it was never Turkey's intention to take it as far as it got, with the sudden rise of ISIS and PYD things got a little out of control. Turkey's approach was extremely simplistic, train FSA and fight Assad. Its probably a decision that indirectly caused the rise of other factions.

I still however stand behind my argument, medling with Syrian affairs was neccesary evil though this should have been approached and handled much differently. Whatever the outcome will be, the baath regime will eventually fall and although Turkey might feel kickback and aggresive violent response, Turkish interests will prevail. The country borders us after all, you cant expect us to let Iran have the slighest influence there :)

Why? Turkey hardly felt any kickback from its policy of Syria. Aside from having refugees that is. The fact that you came to the conclusion that Turkey shot itself in te foot is still a bold claim, after all the conflict is still going on in Syria. You pretend as if Turkey had any choice, Iran was at Turkey doorstep and a response was a MUST. The only reason why Assad is considered an "Ally" is because of obvious reasons. But IMO it was never Turkey's intention to take it as far as it got, with the sudden rise of ISIS and PYD things got a little out of control. Turkey's approach was extremely simplistic, train FSA and fight Assad. Its probably a decision that indirectly caused the rise of other factions.

I still however stand behind my argument, medling with Syrian affairs was neccesary evil though this should have been approached and handled much differently. Whatever the outcome will be, the baath regime will eventually fall and although Turkey might feel kickback and aggresive violent response, Turkish interests will prevail. The country borders us after all, you cant expect us to let Iran have the slighest influence there :)

Pakistan thought the same when it chose its policy on Afghanistan.

Anyway, what on earth do you mean that 'Iran was on our doorstep'? Does that give you permission to send/ignore tens of thousands of foreign nutjobs with arms and money to Syria only because it is our ally?

Also, with your logic, we have the excuse and permission to do the same in Azerbaijan or for example Turkmenistan (if they are considered Turkey allies), if a civil war ignites in those countries, right? You wouldn't protest Iran then, would you? After all, this is your own words: We are sending foreign terrorists and arms to Syria because we won't tolerate Iran at our door step!! So can Iran do the same in those countries and kill thousands of people? You should say yes.

If all countries followed that stupid logic, the whole world would be on fire, since all countries would send terrorists to their neighbors who were allied to their rivals/enemies.

I want to understand , do you think you are our ally ? If so , you must prove it please. If you do, manythings will Change.

You got it wrong, I didn't mean Turkey, but Syria. Syria is our ally because it stood with us in very hard times, while almost all Arab countries had ganged up against us to destroy us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom