What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran should most certainly rank higher than Pakistan . Iran makes it's own missiles while Pakistan just buys from China and paints them Green .

And India shouldn't be in top ten list then, because India buys its missiles from Russia and give it a new paint. Level? :azn:

And btw, which Pakistani missile has a green paint, can you enlighten me? :D

we can video, impact time of our missiles , can you do that ? and have you managed to reach orbit with a 2 stage 25ton missile

Your avatar showing why you suffer from brain damage.

And India shouldn't be in top ten list then, because India buys its missiles from Russia and give it a new paint. Level? :azn:

And btw, which Pakistani missile has a green paint, can you enlighten me? :D

You can see on this thread where the rest of the world ranks India in missile tech . Anyway .

You can see on this thread where the rest of the world ranks India in missile tech . Anyway .

You can also see where they rank Pakistan... Even if we do get them from China atleast we modify them and have better missile tech than India (terrain hugging). You guys buy them from Russia still your missiles fail...

You can also see where they rank Pakistan... Even if we do get them from China atleast we modify them and have better missile tech than India (terrain hugging). You guys buy them from Russia still your missiles fail...

Terrain hugging?
Whats babur vs brahmos lol...
No comparisons anyway....

Terrain hugging?
Whats babur vs brahmos lol...
No comparisons anyway....

LOL!! You are right.. Brahmos can't match Babur..

This video.. pretty much sums up how powerful brahmos is.

Last edited by a moderator:
1- Russia
2- USA
3- UK
4- China
5- France
6- Israel
7- India
8- Pakistan
9- Iran
10- North Korea.

The only reason that Pakistan ranks above Iran is that it has tested long range ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear war heads, if not, Iran would rank above Pakistan in my opinion. (Although Shahab-3B is capable of carrying nuclear warheads as I've heard in rumors)

Iran is no where close to Pakistan.

Pakistan's missiles dwarfs Iran's missile forces.

Iran should most certainly rank higher than Pakistan . Iran makes it's own missiles while Pakistan just buys from China and paints them Green .

You can rank them above America too. At the end of the day who the fcuk cares about a Bharati clown. Experts say otherwise and always rank Pakistan above Iran.

LOL!! You are right.. Brahmos can't match Babur..

This video.. pretty much sums up how powerful brahmos is.

The difference being that Babur is an indigenously build Cruise Missile

While the only thing Indian about the Brahmos is the Paint on the missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom