What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an active Cruise and Ballistic missile program. How can you say Irani missiles program is far ahead than Pakistani Program?

I didn't say far ahead, I don't know what you mean by an active cruise and ballistic missile program, be precise please, because Iran also has an active cruise and ballistic missile program and almost every 2 years Iran has tested and shown a new missile since 2002.

Also, if we want to talk about the Iranian inventory, Iran has some decent strategic cruise missiles like the Russian Kh-55 that could carry nuclear warheads with an operational range of 2,500-3,000 kms. Also, check Iran's sajjil-2 missile, Qiam-1, etc.
Be more precise so I could give you a better answer. But if we exclude nuclear warheads, then the Pakistani missiles have almost the same operational range like Iranian missiles, maybe you should give me more details so we could make a better comparison, but what Raykalm says is obviously flawed, for example Saudi Arabia has only the 50 year old DF-3 Chinese missiles that use liquid fuel and their operational status is not even known, but the list she has come up with ranks them above us. I guess I should make a full list of Iranian missiles with their capabilities later.

Buddy where is Israel ???

In terms of quality they are much better than China

True true.. India ke bhai ko mat bhoolo yar.. Yahood-o-Hanood to akathe hote hain na. I think he would correct that and put Israel above Pakistan. So take it easy, your brother won't be forgotten.

I didn't say far ahead, I don't know what you mean by an active cruise and ballistic missile program, be precise please, because Iran also has an active cruise and ballistic missile program and almost every 2 years Iran has tested and shown a new missile since 2002.

Also, if we want to talk about the Iranian inventory, Iran has some decent strategic cruise missiles like the Russian Kh-55 that could carry nuclear warheads with an operational range of 2,500-3,000 kms. Also, check Iran's sajjil-2 missile, Qiam-1, etc.
Be more precise so I could give you a better answer. But if we exclude nuclear warheads, then the Pakistani missiles have almost the same operational range like Iranian missiles, maybe you should give me more details so we could make a better comparison, but what Raykalm says is obviously flawed, for example Saudi Arabia has only the 50 year old DF-3 Chinese missiles that use liquid fuel and their operational status is not even known, but the list she has come up with ranks them above us. I guess I should make a full list of Iranian missiles with their capabilities later.

Having a program is one aspect and having it developed is another. Pakistan's missile program is much better and dependable than India and this is internationally recognized. That is why we rely more on Missiles for the delivery of Nuclear Weapons than India who relies more on their air-force than missiles.

Having a program is one aspect and having it developed is another. Pakistan's missile program is much better and dependable than India and this is internationally recognized. That is why we rely more on Missiles for the delivery of Nuclear Weapons than India who relies more on their air-force than missiles.

Be precise please, don't be vague. What do you mean by having it developed?
Iran produces solid-fueled missiles that makes it easier for Iran to store them and to launch them in a shorter time, Iran has advanced well in multi-stage technologies that makes Iran closer to ICBM technology, Iran has its own SLV's and is working to increase the thrust to put heavier satellites into space, Iran claims it wants to inject heavy satellites into the GEO by 2015, and many other facts. Doesn't that make Iran's missile program developed? I still think you need to be more precise.

@ Only informed members,

Its bit off-topic but still related to Iran and its defense. Is Iran a potential candidate for JF-17 or J-10s? Also has there been any transfer of missile technology to Iran from China?

@ Only informed members,

Its bit off-topic but still related to Iran and its defense. Is Iran a potential candidate for JF-17 or J-10s? Also has there been any transfer of missile technology to Iran from China?

No, Iran can't buy airplanes from any country, forget about it.
About missile tech transfer, yes, China has helped Iran in missile technology as western experts say. Also we produce some Chinese missiles inside Iran, like C802 anti-ship missile. Iran has modified the Chinese C802 missile and has named it Noor. It's very possible that China is helping Iran but I can't provide resources for this claim I think.

After China ??? Joking??

Both France and Israel are better than ChinaThey need another decade to built some thing like Barak and Arrow
Yea ! I know why U said like that cuz U guyz can't appraise the achievements of China due to rivalry and jealousy factor.......:smokin:

So its just a ICBM, Israel also have operational ICBM

No one want Chinese copy cat SAMs but every one know capabilities of Israeli SAM
they only make claims about nonexistant Jericho III and failed Jericho II , the only proven ballistic missile they have is Jericho I

about Britain , they have Trident but like KSA they didn't made those missile , they bought them from USA as KSA bought its missile from China

i think israels missile tech is better than india.they are also ahead of china in terms of ballistic missile defence and sam's.
iran is doing good but top 6 is not the place where i will be putting them(no offence to iranians)
1.usa
2.russia
3.france
4.china
5.israel
6.india
7.pakistan
8.uk

see these are the countries doing r&d and creatin ballistic missiles,cruise missiles,sam's and supersonic cruise missile from almost 40 to 50 years and some even before that.so claiming iran have master all these technologies in just 1 or 2 decades is something that is impossible to achieve.......

offtopic-iranian scientists talk like the guys from drdo.

Missile technology or missiles stockpile? because in missile technology Iran is not even close to be six, missile stockpile? sure why not, who is there N.Korea?

they only make claims about nonexistant Jericho III and failed Jericho II , the only proven ballistic missile they have is Jericho I

about Britain , they have Trident but like KSA they didn't made those missile , they bought them from USA as KSA bought its missile from China

Why failed Jericho 2?

Israel launched its first 200 kg satellite 24 years ago (and it was against the earth rotation). Iran even today is not even close to it.

You people need to stick to the topic and stop comparing others with Iran in this case.. stop bashing the thread and stop the trolling i mean seriously stop the f__ken compare game just talk about Iran's misslies.

Israel launched its first 200 kg satellite 24 years ago (and it was against the earth rotation). Iran even today is not even close to it.
for that you used a chimney family of missiles not a jericho missile.

Why failed Jericho 2?

have you ever managed to show a picture of Jericho II hitting a target ?

After China ??? Joking??

Both France and Israel are better than China

They need another decade to built some thing like Barak and Arrow

2010 Chinese anti-ballistic missile test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The People's Republic of China carried out a land-based high-altitude anti-ballistic missile test on 11 January 2010.[1] This reportedly made China the second country in the world after the United States of America to successfully destroy an incoming missile beyond the Earth's atmosphere

2007 Chinese anti-satellite missile test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Chinese weather satellite—the FY-1C polar orbit satellite of the Fengyun series, at an altitude of 865 kilometres (537 mi), with a mass of 750 kg—was destroyed by a kinetic kill vehicle traveling with a speed of 8 km/s in the opposite direction
Israel arrow is nothing compare to China 2010 anti-ballistic missile test which involves intercepting BM outside the atmostphere.

China rightfully rank in the top 3. In fact, top 2.

Quality of the missile needed to be demonstrated and not just you say so...

Missile technology or missiles stockpile? because in missile technology Iran is not even close to be six, missile stockpile? sure why not, who is there N.Korea?
we can video, impact time of our missiles , can you do that ? and have you managed to reach orbit with a 2 stage 25ton missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom