What's new

Iran MP suggests ‘hot pursuit’ into Pakistan

What logic is that? By that nonsense logic an indian will hardly be a refugee in Sind, Punjab, Kashmir, Islamabad & Gilgit-Baltistan? This also shows you prefer Afghans over Pakistan.

What do you mean by "You"? Are you not a Pakistani?

Now now, i never preferred afghans, i just merely said that they can be hardly refugees because @Informant was talking about dealing with us with an iron most and called me a refugee.

I consider myself a Pakistani, regardless what anyone says but i am not the yes sir type of Pakistanis.

I suggest you try not too hard reading in to things that are not really there.

At least you agree that Pak is involved in terrorism in India. BTW it doesn't matter much if India attacks Pak or not. Pak is already being violently attacked by TTP, BLA and many others. As they say, if you grow snakes in your backyard, they will not only bite your neighbour.

LOL. What is happening in North-East India and Indian Occupied Kashmir. Your security forces are being killed there. Your PM recently admitted that North_East India is a bigger problem than even IOK. But as usual, the indian media does not highlight whats going on and you guys seem to think that everyone living inside india loves it. Nope, many either wants independence or autonomy from indian rule. But you guys have your eyes closed to these problems.

LOL. What is happening in North-East India and Indian Occupied Kashmir. Your security forces are being killed there. Your PM recently admitted that North_East India is a bigger problem than even IOK. But as usual, the indian media does not highlight whats going on and you guys seem to think that everyone living inside india loves it. Nope, many either wants independence or autonomy from indian rule. But you guys have your eyes closed to these problems.
Don't try to get smart with me about India dude. Its your media that makes you think what you wrote. I have been to NE India and I know many people from NE in my own place. Separatists do not enjoy popular support there. In fact locals from those areas provide locations of separatist guerrillas if they come to know it because they are fed up with their violence, murders and rapes.

Don't try to get smart with me about India dude. Its your media that makes you think what you wrote. I have been to NE India and I know many people from NE in my own place. Separatists do not enjoy popular support there. In fact locals from those areas provide locations of separatist guerrillas if they come to know it because they are fed up with their violence, murders and rapes.

if you dont want to believe it then its your problem, but the reality will not change.

The terror spreads

Oct 7th 2004

BESIDES the constant sniping about economic policy, India's Congress-led government also faces criticism for its handling of a worsening terrorist problem in the country's north-east. Between October 2nd and October 5th, more than 70 people were killed in a series of explosions and gun attacks on towns, village markets and a station.

These were blamed on two of the dozens of secessionist outfits in the seven states of the region, home to more than 200 ethnic groups. One, the United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA), wants independence for the state of Assam. The other, the National Democratic Front of Bodoland, is fighting a war within a war for a homeland for the Bodo people within Assam.

India claimed a breakthrough in its war against these groups when, last December, the army in neighbouring Bhutan overran camps they used as refuges there. But that setback seems only to have hardened the terrorists' resolve.

Some of the worst of the recent violence was in not Assam but Nagaland. There the biggest secessionist group is observing a ceasefire in its own 50-year campaign for independence, and has offered a reward for information about the perpetrators of the latest attacks.

Yet another conflict simmers in neighbouring Manipur, part of which is claimed by the Nagas, but where many separatist groups have united to protest against alleged human-rights abuses by Indian forces. The charge against the Congress-led government from the Communist parties is that its failure to tackle the crisis in Manipur has encouraged extremist elements elsewhere.

They are right that the region's conflicts are too many, too complex and too overlapping to be settled by foreign military action alone. But, apparently bereft of political ideas, a panicked government is rushing fresh troops to the region. It risks adding a new twist to the spiral of violence.

Source: Copyright © The Economist Newspaper Limited 2013. All rights reserved.

India’s Approach to Counterinsurgency and the Naxalite Problem

Oct 31, 2011
Author: Sameer Lalwani

Since its independence in 1947, India has fought dozens of campaigns against four distinct and independent insurgencies on its soil—in Punjab, Kashmir, the Northeast, and the Maoist insurgents of central India—as well as one foreign campaign in Sri Lanka.
Since resurging in the last decade, the Naxalite uprising has been described by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as “a great national security threat” and the “biggest internal security challenge ever faced by our country.”[3] This article will briefly describe some of the lessons of success and failure that can be drawn from India’s decades of COIN experience and their application in the current fight against the Naxalite insurgency.

Source:CTC

:raise:

if you dont want to believe it then its your problem, but the reality will not change.

The terror spreads

Oct 7th 2004

BESIDES the constant sniping about economic policy, India's Congress-led government also faces criticism for its handling of a worsening terrorist problem in the country's north-east. Between October 2nd and October 5th, more than 70 people were killed in a series of explosions and gun attacks on towns, village markets and a station.

These were blamed on two of the dozens of secessionist outfits in the seven states of the region, home to more than 200 ethnic groups. One, the United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA), wants independence for the state of Assam. The other, the National Democratic Front of Bodoland, is fighting a war within a war for a homeland for the Bodo people within Assam.

India claimed a breakthrough in its war against these groups when, last December, the army in neighbouring Bhutan overran camps they used as refuges there. But that setback seems only to have hardened the terrorists' resolve.

Some of the worst of the recent violence was in not Assam but Nagaland. There the biggest secessionist group is observing a ceasefire in its own 50-year campaign for independence, and has offered a reward for information about the perpetrators of the latest attacks.

Yet another conflict simmers in neighbouring Manipur, part of which is claimed by the Nagas, but where many separatist groups have united to protest against alleged human-rights abuses by Indian forces. The charge against the Congress-led government from the Communist parties is that its failure to tackle the crisis in Manipur has encouraged extremist elements elsewhere.

They are right that the region's conflicts are too many, too complex and too overlapping to be settled by foreign military action alone. But, apparently bereft of political ideas, a panicked government is rushing fresh troops to the region. It risks adding a new twist to the spiral of violence.

Source: Copyright © The Economist Newspaper Limited 2013. All rights reserved.

India’s Approach to Counterinsurgency and the Naxalite Problem

Oct 31, 2011
Author: Sameer Lalwani

Since its independence in 1947, India has fought dozens of campaigns against four distinct and independent insurgencies on its soil—in Punjab, Kashmir, the Northeast, and the Maoist insurgents of central India—as well as one foreign campaign in Sri Lanka.
Since resurging in the last decade, the Naxalite uprising has been described by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as “a great national security threat” and the “biggest internal security challenge ever faced by our country.”[3] This article will briefly describe some of the lessons of success and failure that can be drawn from India’s decades of COIN experience and their application in the current fight against the Naxalite insurgency.

Source:CTC

:raise:
Dude, I never said insurgencies do not exist in India. I said they do not enjoy popular support. This article confirms they are not getting support of common people but are rather killing them.

Between October 2nd and October 5th, more than 70 people were killed in a series of explosions and gun attacks on towns, village markets and a station.

These were blamed on two of the dozens of secessionist outfits in the seven states of the region

Dude, I never said insurgencies do not exist in India. I said they do not enjoy popular support. This article confirms they are not getting support of common people but are rather killing them.

Ofcourse and the world should take your word for it. You present no proofs or facts and yet expect everyone to believe what you write. It is a waste of time to argue whit you now.

Iranians may actually do it. And as for nukes, even the info of using nukes will bring sanctions on Pakistan. It will also bring Iran more closer to India.

Iranians may actually do it. And as for nukes, even the info of using nukes will bring sanctions on Pakistan. It will also bring Iran more closer to India.

Pakistan threatening Iran with a nuclear strike is the most frivolous and most unlikely scenario ever. Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal is India centric and Pakistan has already openly threatened India with a nuclear strike if India crosses its nuclear thresholds. I do not see anyone sanctioning Pakistan on this because as a country armed with nuclear weapon, it can and would use nuclear weapons in self defence. If India wants to be closer to Iran, she can marry Iran for all anyone cares.

Pakistan threatening Iran with a nuclear strike is the most frivolous and most unlikely scenario ever. Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal is India centric and Pakistan has already openly threatened India with a nuclear strike if India crosses its nuclear thresholds. I do not see anyone sanctioning Pakistan on this because as a country armed with nuclear weapon, it can and would use nuclear weapons in self defence. If India wants to be closer to Iran, she can marry Iran for all anyone cares.
My point was to those who were saying about using nukes on Iran. As for self defense, even if you use it against Iran, after the war there will still be repercussions.

My point was to those who were saying about using nukes on Iran. As for self defense, even if you use it against Iran, after the war there will still be repercussions.

As I said earlier, Pakistan's nuclear weapons are India centric.

As I said earlier, Pakistan's nuclear weapons are India centric.
Pakistan's nukes are useless if Pakistan's sovereignty is regularly violated from all borders.
Looks like the villagers of Pakistan, living at border are not part of Pakistan, and are out of the umbrella of nuclear protection.

Pakistan's nukes are useless if Pakistan's sovereignty is regularly violated from all borders.
Looks like the villagers of Pakistan, living at border are not part of Pakistan, and are out of the umbrella of nuclear protection.

Nuclear weapons are weapons of mass destruction which are used when conventional means alone are not enough to counter the enemy efforts. Politico-military and diplomatic measures with improved conventional response capability should be resorted to counter such violations. One does not need to kill a fly with 155mm Howitzer.

However, I do understand you. The frustration of not being able to bowl out the last man is indeed maddening. :)

Indians cheering for Iran for something which they can't do themselves. Forget about it guys. Neither Iran nor you guys can carry out such attacks inside Pakistan. :)

Indians cheering for Iran for something which they can't do themselves. Forget about it guys. Neither Iran nor you guys can carry out such attacks inside Pakistan. :)

We don't need to do anything .

We will sit back comfortably , eat popcorns and see the whole show while you guys destroy your own Country . Every Friday sectarian venom is injected a bit more deeper in Pakistan consciousness from Loudspeakers . A beautiful and slow ticking bomb which will explode one day or the other .

Same goes for your love and hate relationship will armed rebels .

We are loving the show :) , specially by Sir Imran Khan . He is doing what no Indian Agent could do :D . We thank from the core of your heart for that .

We don't need to do anything .

We will sit back comfortably , eat popcorns and see the whole show while you guys destroy your own Country . Every Friday sectarian venom is injected a bit more deeper in Pakistan consciousness from Loudspeakers . A beautiful and slow ticking bomb which will explode one day or the other .

Same goes for your love and hate relationship will armed rebels .

We are loving the show :) , specially by Sir Imran Khan . He is doing what no Indian Agent could do :D . We thank from the core of your heart for that .

Well this is what Indians always say when there govt doesn't act on their rants to invade and teach Pakistan a lesson. That's the only way to continue showing bravado after all the empty threats. :)

Back
Top Bottom