What's new

Iran may seal border with Pakistan

Pakistani borders with afghanistan and Iran should be sealed along the lines of Indo Pak border. It is for our security as well. Iran being a shia majority might start causing problems for us in near future. Better to be safe than sorry.

so many hatred from Pakistanis ...

but I will tell you the reason !

we are going to start the construction of new space launch center in chabahar region ...

such a facilities need highest safety ...

we don't have any other options !

please understand stop blaming us for no reason ...

No body's blaming you. It's good that you're sealing it, but most Pakistanis also want our Afghanistan border sealed up. Afghan governments oppose to that, however.

Its because of Pakistani text books during 80's which were filled with extreme hate speeches and false histories during Zia's regime. He tried to stop Pakistani media, films, television in his regime. Pakistani films were great before Zia took step to stop film productions. Unfortunately Pakistan never got a single good leader in past 60 years. Yahya Khan killed 3 million Bengalis with the help of Tikka Khan who was infamous for his rudeness against Balochis before and was called Butcher of Baloch and later named butcher of Bengal. General Ziaul Hauque totally poisoned text books in 80's. A generation was created with hate filled mindset but latter they started to remove such terror teaching in 90's but those who got brainwashed permanently now trying to make common Pakistanis a militant nation but thankfully there is an educated sensible humanitarian section still raising their voices against Taliban terrorists.
worry about your country plss, leave Pakistan to us.........

Pakistan is a historical and inferior slave nation made up of Ajlaf converts and are looked down on worldwide.
Here is a video of a Tamil youth punching a Pakistani in the UK, there inferior nature meant he couldn't respond.

That's good thing, as Pakistan don't have money and resources to secure her western border so it will be win-win for both. So, once it's done than we only need to find out some solution for Afghan border.

If sealed border is your priority, why you begging Afghanistan. Did Indians ask you for any favor when we fenced the entire LOC and international border. ;)
The difference being that sealing the border on Kashmir is much easier if you have a shit ton of soldiers and the border region that's sealed is tiny. The Afghan-Pakistan border is huge, and both sides need to cooperate in order for the border to be sealed effectively. If Pakistan was to go it alone, it would cost billions that Pakistan doesn't have, and wouldn't be as effective.

So your comparison is flawed.

Why does Pakistan have to beg ?

They can fence / seal unilaterally like India has done. Whats stopping them ?
Read above.

Baluchistan tribes are on both sides and without the approval of those tribes that fence will be meaning less. This issue is linked to the people of the region involving provincial governments.
I'm pretty sure that neither the Iranian govt nor the rest of the country cares much about the opinion of Baluchi tribes. They're the last remaining ethnic group in Iran who still practice tribal culture. If they create any trouble, a few hundred hanged trouble makers in the central square will set them straight.

With few exceptions, I don't remember the last time these tribes were ever consulted (on the Iranian side). There have been a few symbolic gestures, but in general nobody gives a shit about what they think.

Great decision...i always used to say this in my posts. I hope Afghanistan govt will do the same.

P.S seems like someone from Irani govt has read my posts here at PDF...lol

The difference being that sealing the border on Kashmir is much easier if you have a shit ton of soldiers and the border region that's sealed is tiny. The Afghan-Pakistan border is huge, and both sides need to cooperate in order for the border to be sealed effectively. If Pakistan was to go it alone, it would cost billions that Pakistan doesn't have, and wouldn't be as effective.

Read above.

The example given is flawed.

Besides the state of J&K India has sealed the IB along with Pak up to Gujarat & BD too.

I take you point of Pak not having the money to do so, but suggesting that soldiers presence is necessary is wrong.

The length of borders in question are :

Indo - Bd : 4053 Km , the 5th longest land border in the world.

Indo - Pak :2912 Km

While the Pak - Afgan Border is 2430 Km.
Pak - Iran : 909 km

Hope this helps.

List of countries and territories by land borders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistani borders with afghanistan and Iran should be sealed along the lines of Indo Pak border. It is for our security as well. Iran being a shia majority might start causing problems for us in near future. Better to be safe than sorry.

Creator doesn't like when believers divide themselves in sects.

So your comparison is flawed.

Read above.

Is the kashmir border completely fenced ?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that neither the Iranian govt nor the rest of the country cares much about the opinion of Baluchi tribes. They're the last remaining ethnic group in Iran who still practice tribal culture. If they create any trouble, a few hundred hanged trouble makers in the central square will set them straight.

With few exceptions, I don't remember the last time these tribes were ever consulted (on the Iranian side). There have been a few symbolic gestures, but in general nobody gives a shit about what they think.

That is not the solution to hang anyone and its like disowning the people and just after being the territory. Progress is made by any country when its population is having work and those people contributing to the nation.

Is that because they're tribal or because they're not Shia?

Is the kashmir border completely fenced ?
Not sure, but the fact that IoK has apparently had to deal with militant activity should show that it's quite difficult maintaining even a sealed of border. Now imagine the Kashmir border only 100 times larger, even the US can't do it properly (Mexico-US border is a prime example).

The example given is flawed.

Besides the state of J&K India has sealed the IB along with Pak up to Gujarat & BD too.

I take you point of Pak not having the money to do so, but suggesting that soldiers presence is necessary is wrong.

The length of borders in question are :

Indo - Bd : 4053 Km , the 5th longest land border in the world.

Indo - Pak :2912 Km

While the Pak - Afgan Border is 2430 Km.
Pak - Iran : 909 km

Hope this helps.

List of countries and territories by land borders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Actually, that's where you're wrong too. Considering that India has to deal with border alleged border infiltration from militants quite a bit, proves how flawed your counter argument is. there is also the problem that you're argument is ignoring geography too. BD border is sealed with the help of BD, and so is Kashmir (along the LoC) with the help of Pakistan, but both borders aren't 100% secure (like some members here are trying to pretend it is), so again, your argument doesn't make sense.

Not sure, but the fact that IoK has apparently had to deal with militant activity should show that it's quite difficult maintaining even a sealed of border. Now imagine the Kashmir border only 100 times larger, even the US can't do it properly (Mexico-US border is a prime example).

Actually, that's where you're wrong too. Considering that India has to deal with border alleged border infiltration from militants quite a bit, proves how flawed your counter argument is. there is also the problem that you're argument is ignoring geography too. BD border is sealed with the help of BD, and so is Kashmir (along the LoC) with the help of Pakistan, but both borders aren't 100% secure (like some members here are trying to pretend it is), so again, your argument doesn't make sense.

If it makes you feel better.

You win.

Back
Top Bottom