What's new

Iran may seal border with Pakistan

but nothing infront of bhania cry babies who support LTTE , Mukti Banis , BLA and Nothern Aliance and call other as terrorist bhania nation at its best typical bhani approch

The word ' Baniya' is considered offensive . Quite like **** or ' Katua' is.

Fencing the border is not possible because of the tribes on both sides and the terrain even will not allow it.

Terrain is not an issue. India has by and large succeeded in putting up fences in the most challenging terrain..from mountains to marshes and rivers. Of course it all requires money though.

Terrain is not an issue. India has by and large succeeded in putting up fences in the most challenging terrain..from mountains to marshes and rivers. Of course it all requires money though.

We are talking about Iran.

Lol no offence but the number of jehadis produced seem disproportionately large compared to 'good' pakistanis:angel:

Its because of Pakistani text books during 80's which were filled with extreme hate speeches and false histories during Zia's regime. He tried to stop Pakistani media, films, television in his regime. Pakistani films were great before Zia took step to stop film productions. Unfortunately Pakistan never got a single good leader in past 60 years. Yahya Khan killed 3 million Bengalis with the help of Tikka Khan who was infamous for his rudeness against Balochis before and was called Butcher of Baloch and later named butcher of Bengal. General Ziaul Hauque totally poisoned text books in 80's. A generation was created with hate filled mindset but latter they started to remove such terror teaching in 90's but those who got brainwashed permanently now trying to make common Pakistanis a militant nation but thankfully there is an educated sensible humanitarian section still raising their voices against Taliban terrorists.

The word ' Baniya' is considered offensive . Quite like **** or ' Katua' is.
yea i know you people use Katua for ur fellow muslims in India and they use more offensive word for u people but i am not going to write it here

so many hatred from Pakistanis ...

but I will tell you the reason !

we are going to start the construction of new space launch center in chabahar region ...

such a facilities need highest safety ...

we don't have any other options !

please understand stop blaming us for no reason ...

yea i know you people use Katua for ur fellow muslims in India and they use more offensive word for u people but i am not going to write it here

I am so sorry, I thought you inadvertently used the inflammatory words that you did.

But since you used it intentionally this is what comes to mind ..

486903_495313077180609_2006232787_n.jpg

I disagree, bania is not considered offensive in India.. may be in pakistan where the hindus were money lenders (not sure)

I disagree, bania is not considered offensive in India.. may be in pakistan where the hindus were money lenders (not sure)
tell that to ur fellow indian for whom bhania is an offensive word

Both Iran and Afghanistan should join hand for this cause they will get so much benefit just like India.

And fencing is permanent solution of this problem.

and also ask afghanistan to start accepting durand line

kuch pta he nhi bhai ji ko, baqwas kerne ajate hain

so many hatred from Pakistanis ...

but I will tell you the reason !

we are going to start the construction of new space launch center in chabahar region ...

such a facilities need highest safety ...

we don't have any other options !

please understand stop blaming us for no reason ...

No one can blame Iran for being careful. Also you are going to seal the border on your own side with your own money. Why should anyone have a problem with that?

Both Iran and Afghanistan should join hand for this cause they will get so much benefit just like India.

I think the issue with Afghanistan is that many Afghans don't like to recognize the Durand line.

No one can blame Iran for being careful. Also you are going to seal the border on your own side with your own money. Why should anyone have a problem with that?

Baluchistan tribes are on both sides and without the approval of those tribes that fence will be meaning less. This issue is linked to the people of the region involving provincial governments.

Yes. And I was giving an analogy that terrain is not an issue in the Iran Balochistan border.
If there are sufficient funds, terrain issues can be largely overcome.

Terrain is an issue and the most important the people of that region who are dwelling on the both sides and this dispute is about this only. Making fences is just a temporary solution.

Back
Top Bottom