What's new

Iran, major powers reach historic nuclear deal

آقا من توافق رو دیشب دانلود کردم ولی از فرط گرفتاری وقت نکردم بخونم کسی هست به صورت مختصر بگه در مورد بازرسی ها رو چی تفاهم کردند؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
جناب آقای رئیس‌جمهور
با سلام و تحیت و تشکر از زحمات فراوان جنابعالی، اولاً لازم میدانم از تلاش پیگیر و پرطاقت هیئت مذاکره‌کننده‌ی هسته‌ای صمیمانه تشکر و قدردانی کنم و پاداش الهی را برای آنان مسألت نمایم، سپس، به سرانجام رسیدن این مذاکرات، گام مهمی است، با این حال لازم است متنی که فراهم آمده با دقت ملاحظه و در مسیر قانونی پیش‌بینی شده قرار گیرد و آنگاه در صورت تصویب، مراقبت از نقض عهدهای محتمل طرف مقابل صورت گرفته و راه آن بسته شود. به خوبی میدانید که برخی از شش دولت طرف مقابل به هیچ رو قابل اعتماد نیستند.
از ملت عزیز انتظار دارم که همچنان وحدت و متانت خود را حفظ کنند تا بتوان در فضای آرام و خردمندانه به منافع ملی دست یافت.
والسلام علیکم و رحمه‌الله
سید علی خامنه‌ای

mage een name nist ?

entezar chi ru dashtid ? beparan hava az khoshi ?

"This deal is not perfect for anyone" remember that
Problem isn't the Perfection (The top point), problem is the Red lines (the minimum point). In the future you and the rest will notice the difference.وقتی هم پیاز رو خوردین هم چوب رو و هم پول رو دادین

با این حال لازم است متنی که فراهم آمده با دقت ملاحظه و در مسیر قانونی پیش‌بینی شده قرار گیرد و آنگاه در صورت تصویب، مراقبت از نقض عهدهای محتمل طرف مقابل صورت گرفته و راه آن بسته شود.

didn't you said you are Hezbollahi, then why so angry when even Leader asks the text to be reviewed?
Isn't criticism part of any review? guess not when you like the deal to be confirmed at any cost.

didn't leader several times said no inspections on military sites? didn't said no limitations on research and development? didn't said no irreversible commitments if sanctions are suspended? sorry to say this but your greed for lifting sanctions doesn't let you to care about those defined Red lines anymore.
being Hezbollahi isn't by empty words, but by actions. being Hezbollahi isn't your past (like Imam Hasan's commanders) but your state today.

I respect the leaders for his actions, not for religious reasons, as I am not religious neither am I shia. I have read the agreement. The leaders red lines have been crossed. This is the sort of agreement that was more than good enough for the Shah or other regional countries who have no dignity. But for a country, that had a man like Mossadeq kick out the biggest oil companies in the world and had a man like Khomeini that made Iranians understand what true independance means, this deal is below us.

آقا من توافق رو دیشب دانلود کردم ولی از فرط گرفتاری وقت نکردم بخونم کسی هست به صورت مختصر بگه در مورد بازرسی ها رو چی تفاهم کردند؟
hasn't been solved yet. but according to deal Iran accepts to satisfy the IAEA on PMD or else we would be known as the violators of the deal. we would become the bad guys!

I respect the leaders for his actions, not for religious reasons, as I am not religious neither am I shia. I have read the agreement. The leaders red lines have been crossed. This is the sort of agreement that was more than good enough for the Shah or other regional countries who have no dignity. But for a country, that had a man like Mossadeq kick out the biggest oil companies in the world and had a man like Khomeini that made Iranians understand what true independance means, this deal is below us.

That is easy for you to say. I am sure the Iranian politcians did everything they could to get the best out of these negotiations. For you to think that you could have geniune progress in all fields possible while Iran is sanctioned is wishfull thinking, they did what was neccesary and i respect that more then a few morons that are in charge which let their whole country suffer because of their stubborn pride. If you thought you wouldnt lose anything in these negotiations, you are geniunly delusional. And all those "red lines" have just been propaganda BS that was ment for little sheep like you, reality is always much different.

Respect to the Iranian goverment to do what needed to be done, eventually. They gained much more then they lost.

Last edited:
LOL You think we were neutral but Americans kept busting our balls for over maintaining 'favourable ties' with you. Most Indo-Iranian co-operation has been under the cover ever since the Congress government came to power here. In the previous NDA government (same as now), we very much had a budding relationship and in their last year we even signed a military-technical agreement. But the Congress government was a complete failure in foreign policy (among various other things) and let the relationship slide. Even the Chabhar (signed this year) port agreement was done with previous NDA government. Thats not to say that thats an excuse over India's lack of support. India's vote at IAEA against Iran would have unfortunately happened irrespective of the government as that was important for securing the nuclear deal with the Americans and you are right, countries after a point have to be pragmatic.
Rest assured with the removal of sanctions and with the ascendancy of a proactive government in India, Indo-Iranian ties will move up in a big way.
Looking forward to it!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
جناب آقای رئیس‌جمهور
با سلام و تحیت و تشکر از زحمات فراوان جنابعالی، اولاً لازم میدانم از تلاش پیگیر و پرطاقت هیئت مذاکره‌کننده‌ی هسته‌ای صمیمانه تشکر و قدردانی کنم و پاداش الهی را برای آنان مسألت نمایم، سپس، به سرانجام رسیدن این مذاکرات، گام مهمی است، با این حال لازم است متنی که فراهم آمده با دقت ملاحظه و در مسیر قانونی پیش‌بینی شده قرار گیرد و آنگاه در صورت تصویب، مراقبت از نقض عهدهای محتمل طرف مقابل صورت گرفته و راه آن بسته شود. به خوبی میدانید که برخی از شش دولت طرف مقابل به هیچ رو قابل اعتماد نیستند.
از ملت عزیز انتظار دارم که همچنان وحدت و متانت خود را حفظ کنند تا بتوان در فضای آرام و خردمندانه به منافع ملی دست یافت.
والسلام علیکم و رحمه‌الله
سید علی خامنه‌ای

mage een name nist ?

entezar chi ru dashtid ? beparan hava az khoshi ?

"This deal is not perfect for anyone" remember that
I need to add this too:

قدردانی و تشکر رهبر انقلاب از زحمات و مجاهدات صادقانه و مجدانه تیم هسته‌ای - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

@mohsen jan, If actual time spent in a profession is any measure for how expert a person is, then Mr. Khameni, with more than 35 years hands on experience in politics is one of the most expert people alive in the field of politics. I don't say this because I am religious, I say this because I know politics, strategic thinking and management is an art only acquired through extensive experience. There are a lot of variables in this equation that me and you could not possibly know about. Mr. Khamenei is blunt enough to raise his concern if there was anything seriously wrong with the deal.

Looking forward to it!

I need to add this too:

قدردانی و تشکر رهبر انقلاب از زحمات و مجاهدات صادقانه و مجدانه تیم هسته‌ای - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

@mohsen jan, If actual time spent in a profession is any measure for how expert a person is, then Mr. Khameni, with more than 35 years hands on experience in politics is one of the most expert people alive in the field of politics. I don't say this because I am religious, I say this because I know politics, strategic thinking and management is an art only acquired through extensive experience. There are a lot of variables in this equation that me and you could not possibly know about. Mr. Khamenei is blunt enough to raise his concern if there was anything seriously wrong with the deal.
Rohani wrote one page boasting and exaggerating about the deal, and Khameneie answered "it must be reviewed and if accepted..." nothing else is needed to say, he said whatever he need to say when he was publicly defining the red lines, being a dictator isn't his way. If there is any loyal MP they know their duties, and if not then Imam Hasan is alone!

The reality is this, the Americans had alot of power and managed to create a strong sanction regime against Iran. Despite the great progress Iran still made under these sanctions, and believe me they were impressive because most other nations would not have even survived, despite all of that, Iran needed to get rid of the sanction to prosper economically. The people who are against deal do not represent anything but themselves. The Iranian leader is even for this deal.
If you're against this deal, then you're deluding yourself. Either you think Iran could have fulfilled its potential under sanctions so you did not want a deal or you think Iran could have made a much better deal in which they would allow Iran to enrich to whatever level it wants and carry on making centrifuges etc, this is another delusion.

The way you make a lasting deal is by both sides giving concessions. The Americans gave tremendous concessions. For the love of god even under this deal Iran is still one year away at maximum from a bomb. We get to finish off the Ir-8, arm embargoes are coming off in few years and the sanctions will be removed. And perhaps the most important concession they gave is admitting they cannot freezing the Iranian nuclear program indefinitely. After this 10-15 years, Iran will be able to have an industrial scale enrichment program and we will be able to enrich to whatever level we want. And they will not be able to do anything about it in the UN etc. It means their nuclear excuse is gone so they have to find other excuses and believe me, they will never be able to get together the international sanctions regime against Iran for anything else.

Of course there will be Iranians moaning about it. No one said everyone will be happy. But most Iranians are happy and they should be because Iran now has a chance to have an enormous economic boom. Lets hope the chance is not ruined by incompetent management once again.

The
If you're against this deal, then you're deluding yourself. Either you think Iran could have fulfilled its potential under sanctions so you did not want a deal or you think Iran could have made a much better deal in which they would allow Iran to enrich to whatever level it wants and carry on making centrifuges etc, this is another delusion.

The first part. Maybe I am deluded, but I believed that w could fulfill our potential with sanctions. No one gave the west technology and goods, they made it themselves. Why do you think we can't do the same? Why do we insist on turning out nation into a consumer nation like all our neighbours?

I would have been happy if I knew the sanctions that were removed would help us export our consumer goods. But we are dancing in the streets because we get to sell our raw materials and buy consumer goods with them? And the privilege to so this has to done by giving concessions??? This I exciting for you guys?

Look where our regional neighbours are at. They don't care, because they have no belief if in their own capabilities. Defenders of this deal are exactly the same way. We can't do anything by ourselves so lets listen to Big Boss so maybe he will sell us their Apple Phones in exchange for our oil.

--------------------

“I am surprised the Iranians agreed to it,” said Ben Moores, a defense analyst at IHS Janes, an international security consulting firm in Britain.

How the Pentagon got its way in Iran deal - Bryan Bender - POLITICO

@Madali

Who says removing of sanctions will turn Iran into a consumer nation? You are the one making that assumption. No one here is condoning the idea of Iran becoming an import nation. People should be happy for sanctions removal because it will allow nations to invest heavily into Iran. The resistance economy policy will continue and at the same time, the internal companies in Iran should face competition from foreign companies so they up their quality and not produce junk. For example, Iran khodro are still selling Iran some French based cars and they have yet to properly mass produce an indigenous Iranian car. They need to feel competition so they start to innovate/design and they also should be forced to stop relying on outside imports for parts etc but their parts needs to be of same quality as the competition. And yes, you are deluding yourself if you think Iran can reach its full potential under sanction. I am not saying Iran can't grow at all but we cannot reach our full potential, nowhere near that as long we're under such sanctions.

And please bro, don't compare Iran to the neighbouring nations. Iranians are showing their capability and talent worldwide, look at our people in NASA and our women winning mathematics noble prize. When you think of sanctions removal, think of the opportunities opening for those such people in Iran and those such Iranians outside Iran who may come back to Iran. Do you have any idea how large our brain drain is? why do you think our talented people leave Iran? It's because there is little money and opportunity for them in Iran. You think they like leaving Iran? don't kid yourself. And your genius plan is to keep the sanctions in place. No offence bro, but it is this mentality that has damaged Iran so much. Iran can be open to the world and still be a self sufficient, innovative, pioneering nation. Just imagine where we will be when we have so much cash to invest in our own nation. Don't compare us to some Bedouins across the Persian gulf, who can't even make a spoon. You're insulting Iranians

People need to also remember this, the issue of the nuclear as far as Iran was concerned was about Iran's sovereignty and right to enrich. First they they said Iran cannot enrich and now, they were forced to make this deal, a deal in which they have had no choice but to allow Iran in the end to have an unlimited non weapon program. Yes they first want to control Iran's advancement for 10 years, but this 10 years was their last move, after this it is over. Iran has won, do you people not see it? Even Obama has admitted in 10-15 years Iran's breakout time will be "zero" and that once this 10-15 years has passed, nothing can be done to constrain Iran. He has admitted by international law, Iran's nuclear program cannot be frozen forever. This is a victory. 10-15 years is nothing, especially when we still are a threshold state and can continue on IR-8 r&d etc.

Now once again with regards to sanctions, Iran has learnt its lesson, how they deal with removal of sanctions depends purely on the management and competency of the leaderships in Iran. If something happens that you don't like, don't blame the sanctions removal, blame the morons in managerial positions in Iran.

Last edited:

سعی کردم تو سه پست با توضیح, توافق نامهرا خلاصه کنم
البته توضیحات این سه پست برای منتقدین توافق نامه بود

Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1634
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1634
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1635

I knew this deal is done few months back in televised interview President Obama referred Iran Supreme leader speech in which he said , making Atomic Bomb is haram in religion and President Obama took his words very seriously. Basically Ali Khomenai is the guarantor of this deal.

بذرپاش: به نظر شما طی یک ماه ۱۵۱ میلیارد دلار کجا رفت؟

13940425000251_PhotoL.jpg

so many things which I was going to buy, from passenger jets to stealth fighters, Now all gone with wind!

I stated Iran is ahead of you in number of publication and that is something that is confirmed. And you start talking about quality. What quality? That is in your fantasy, you don't have a shred of evidence the paper you people post have more quality. For example, can you show me how your publications in nanotechnology, stem cell, neuroscience etc are of higher quality? And yes kid, publishing more papers is one major factor comparing science output/development of a country, you can neither prove you're higher in terms or quantify or quality. Of course you can't because in international ranking, Iran is recorded to be higher.

Your "quality of university" argument is obviously useless gibberish because you rank lower than Iran in science production and there's no indicators you're producing more impressive/higher quality papers. Even in the Olympiads Iranians rank much high than Turks in physics and mathematics etc. Look at the recent results for example. The quality of your students are low, your so called top 100 university argument is not something that will hide that fact. In any case, Iranian Amir kabir university etc will in the future rank in top 100. Sanctions removal will greatly accelerate that.

And no, sanctions removal is not such a good news for Turkey because you should not forget you're not a friend of Iran. You people need Iranian energy, Iran does not need you for anything. You're irrelevant.

I don't see it is needed to fight with the Turkish brothers.
We all are neighbours, we all are brothers, we all should love each other.

Excessive Nationalism sometimes let you forget that you are a human first.

Back
Top Bottom