What's new

IRAN MADE Digital Cameras

amazing !!!

what do you think about Iran ???

we can't make CCDs !?

last report : scientists in Sharif university of technology producing high resolution ( less than 1m ) cameras for Irans upcoming satellites ...

Dont talk bullshit, medication are not sanctioned.
Yeah,like when that clown,Hillary,appears on tv and says" We don't want to hurt Iranian people".While the only thing U.S is best at in its history,is using ordinary citizens as a tool of advancing its agenda.Hiroshima,Nagasaki,Iraq and Vietnam are only the first examples.

amazing !!!

what do you think about Iran ???

we can't make CCDs !?

last report : scientists in Sharif university of technology producing high resolution ( less than 1m ) cameras for Irans upcoming satellites ...

A University can not make lenses... They probably put pieces together.

A University can not make lenses... They probably put pieces together.
You do know that there are expensive contracts between universities and industry,military.At least in Iran,it's like this.The Uni mentioned above is also where I study,so I can tell you it's right.There are much bigger projects that I can't mention in this website.
Iran's largest electronic corporation,SaIran,has some big contracts with major universities in Iran.

wrong ... Amir kabir university of technology working on spacecrafts ...

Do you know how lense is made? A university is not a factory! Are they?

A university working on spacecraft??? Or satellite?

Do you know how lense is made? A university is not a factory! Are they?

A university working on spacecraft??? Or satellite?

oh boy !!!

who said that ???

designing & manufacturing are different things ...

working on both projects ...

be polite.importing and exporting anything that can be used in weapons is also under UN sanctions.
Btw,medication is sanctioned indirectly.beside that importing American medicine is imposible due to US sanctions.but hopefully Iran produce 97% of her needed medicines at home.

UN sanctions? :lol:

Code:
UN sanctions? :lol:

so no so,israel sanctions!
yes importing and exporting weapon to Iran is sanctioned by UN.our so called partners Russia and China did approve the sanctions and ....

It is fantastic we managed to make a 160 mega pixel.
One of our universities is working on a much more advanced Camera. also I heard we'll have a 1 gigapixel camera by 2015.

Actually the sensor is the hardest to manufacture, and im sure Iran buying them, lenses is something Iran can manufacture locally.

Correct camera sensors are complicated to make, quality lenses are probably the second most difficult part to make.

These camera were made by Iran few years ago. They were designed by some company who collaborated with our universities to make them. Nothing in these camera was taken from another country, this is just retarded trolls trying to troll.

Look at the lenses closely and the mark written on it in the first page... I think its Japanese Canon. It could be German as well but Canon a very high class lenses available every street corner.

Besided Iran not going to invest on millions dollar of lense production line only for couple of test lenses. And it will be very hard (or impossible) for any Iranian venture to compete with Canon/Sony or Kodak.

well as a matter of fact we started to invest in this field since 18 years ago.

a branch of Iran Electeronic Industry (SaIRAN) is Isfahan Optic Industry which one part of its products are Optical components
Isfahan Optics Industries

as you see this field is very diverse and we needed it badly here is a short list of what this company produce
Isfahan Optics Industries

Back
Top Bottom