Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
SAAED-3 ... 21 MEGAPIXEL

248981_820.jpg

SAAED-4 ... 39 MEGAPIXEL

248982_550.jpg

MESHKAT-1 ... 160 MEGAPIXEL

248980_370.jpg

We obtained this tech 4-5 years ago ... now , we going to make satellite cameras

Actually the sensor is the hardest to manufacture, and im sure Iran buying them, lenses is something Iran can manufacture locally.

I dont think so.. Lense is the hardest to make but ofcourse depends on what kind of lense.

Precision is what makes it hard.

Why ? Looks like you still using Japanese lense which is the hardest part in the camera.

how do you get it's japanese and it's not german or russian or ....?

iran producing some modern Air defence systems and UAV's. even some their missiles use optical stuff like "khalij fars" so i Think iran can produce it.

how do you get it's japanese and it's not german or russian or ....?

iran producing some modern Air defence systems and UAV's. even some their missiles use optical stuff like "khalij fars" so i Think iran can produce it.

Look at the lenses closely and the mark written on it in the first page... I think its Japanese Canon. It could be German as well but Canon a very high class lenses available every street corner.

Besided Iran not going to invest on millions dollar of lense production line only for couple of test lenses. And it will be very hard (or impossible) for any Iranian venture to compete with Canon/Sony or Kodak.

Russia even doesnt sell spare parts of MIGs. how can Iran buy sensors or the lenses while importing and exporting weapon to Iran is forbiddn by UN?

Dont talk bullshit, medication are not sanctioned.
be polite.importing and exporting anything that can be used in weapons is also under UN sanctions.
Btw,medication is sanctioned indirectly.beside that importing American medicine is imposible due to US sanctions.but hopefully Iran produce 97% of her needed medicines at home.

Back
Top Bottom