What's new

Iran Laser Weapons

yavar

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Iran Makes Advanced Laser Cannons
General Shahrokh Shahram said Tehran has obtained the technical know-how to manufacture and utilize advanced cannons using high-power laser beams.
“Laser is being used in artillery systems for two purposes, and could help increase the volume of fire, mobility and precision,” he said
https://tn.ai/2081137

ok.. no offence... either fake/bad or russia assisted...

ok.. no offence... either fake/bad or russia assisted...
"The first continuous-wave laser was demonstrated 12 December 1960 by Ali Javan, William Bennett, and Donald Herriott at Bell Labs"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Javan

"Ali Javan (Persian: علی جوان‎, romanized: Ali Javān; December 26, 1926 – September 12, 2016) was an Iranian-American physicist and inventor. He was the first to propose the concept of the gas laser in 1959 at the Bell Telephone Laboratories. A successful prototype, constructed by him in collaboration with W. R. Bennett, Jr., and D. R. Herriott was demonstrated in 1960."

In 2010 Iran announced it had mastered laser-enrichment (of uranium). This work (along with other laser-related-research) was confirmed in subsequent IAEA reports.

In 2012 Iran revealed laser-guided artillery shells ("Basir"), which it recently used to target separatist terrorists with pinpoint precision (video:
).

Your comment is borne out of prejudice and ignorance, not reality.

Last edited:
Is there any possibility that F-313 arm with Tactical Laser System like in the Ace combat one in the future?

Is there any possibility that F-313 arm with Tactical Laser System like in the Ace combat one in the future?
i don't think that it's possible unless you expect the plane solely as a flying laser cannon.:D:D
small planes are always at disadvantage.

Your comment is borne out of prejudice and ignorance, not reality.
i was just saying like Qaher demo it can be still immature. but who knows. and laser guided bombs are old. Laser weapon is some feat to achieve.

Iran's new laser Air defense system was shown to us just today.

laser Air defense system

untitlged-jpg.575637

untitled-jpg.575640

Reminds me of the THEL but that is probably expected since the science behind it is not so different

Technically a mirror can defeat laserz eh?

I will take plasma weapon pls

Reminds me of the THEL but that is probably expected since the science behind it is not so different

like this one??

THEL-ACTD.jpg

Technically a mirror can defeat laserz eh?

I will take plasma weapon pls
:-)

few years ago Fars news agency said that IRGC was working on plasma technology for weapons proposes but they took that article down of there site in seconds like it was never written, sooo its not out of reach.

lol, guys it seems like we finally understood where santa goes during the summers, it's Iran.:lol::lol:
خدا بگم چکارت کنه :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::tup:

Back
Top Bottom