What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Iranians don't like Pakistanis because of sectarian differences and Pakistan's close ties with the saudi.

now how can pak deal with three hostile neighbors: india. afganishan and iran.?

WE CAN! WE CAN **** ALL THREE OF YOU IN A MATTER OF HOURS!!

23hlm35.gif

First of all no one penetrates from Iranian territories to your territories, second we've sealed most of our borders the rest we'll be done next year ... having your forces bogged down somewhere else doesn't mean that you can abdicate you responsibility .
Don't be ridiculous - if Iran can seal the borders so completely from her side that no one can get through to the Pakistani side, then Iran can also seal the borders from her side to prevent anyone from the Pakistani side getting through to Iran.

If it was actually feasible to seal the entire Iran-Pakistan border completely, then Iran would have (and should) done it unilaterally. Don't throw around demands that Iran can't implement herself, and if Iran can implement such a sealing of the entire border, then just please go ahead and just do it yourselves on the Iranian side instead of whining and complaining to Pakistan about it.

Guys, i don't know why nobody is talking about the incident .....

I mean isn't there something fishy in the article.

This is something that i don't understand. If you are being fired, you retaliate with fire. This is common military rule. You don't need to ask to PM for permission to engage. Commander of the military unit will give the order to fire by his iniative.

FIrst We donot have proper military deployment at Iranian borders (Thanks to our blind leaders who never considerd Iran a threat)
Second we have to think at least hundered times before openly announcing Iran a threat because of significant numbers of Irani lovers in our country Iran knows it thats is why he is playing with us so easily.............
According to Zafar Hilali former Ambasador to Iran "Irani Ambasador told me in 1996 at our call 60000 armed personnel will rise against Pakistan from within Pakistan"
for URDU speakers below is an evidence of his statement skip the video to 21:30

So an Indian is telling us why the Iranians don't like Pakistanis on their behalf.

OKAY.

Open your eyes guys:

If this kidz here in PDF would have their hands on the red button for the nuclear bomb, they would fire it in seconds ^^

Why cant you close this topic ? The warmonger posters here do not show/reflect the reasonable and adult opinion of the educated PAKISTANI PUBLIC, regarding intellect and sustainable thinking !

Iranians don't like Pakistanis because of sectarian differences and Pakistan's close ties with the saudi.
Iranians love Pakistan because we have discreetly managed to become the only Muslim nuclear power, while Iran is not allowed to be, thanks to Israeli pressure. :)
@500
@Natan

now how can pak deal with three hostile neighbors: india. afganishan and iran.?
Easy: Stop being hostile to all its neighbors :) We can change everything but not our neighbors.

quite a self contradictory post , earlier talks about the folly of praising that 'what is not our own' then goes on to praise 'what is not our own'
If something is really good I must "praise" it. I cannot hate the West just because they mostly hate Islam or criticize it. If it was not for the Western science and technology, we would all be sitting in dark ages under the "divine" leadership of our so-called kings or maharajas. Westerners brought democracy, prosperity, rule of law, justice, human rights to the entire world even after massacring at least 60 million of their own kind during WW2. While the world moved on, most of the Muslim world is still stuck in 7th century caliphate mentally. First they long after good old days when Muslim Caliphate ruled the known world for centuries as the only superpower, and when a Sunni Caliphate finally emerges from the ruins of Iraq and Syria, they start loathing it as the entire world goes against it. Although many ultraconservatives and ultra orthodox are still supporting it secretly, if not openly.
Point being is that one must praise with open heart if something is good, and disgrace with also an open heart if something is bad. Cunning and deceiving attitude is no longer accepted in the 21st century. I got nearly sick of laughing after I read about that courageous Emirati woman pilot who led an air raid against ISIL terrorists, only to be 'disowned' by her own family for killing "Muslims" in Iraq :omghaha:

There is no debating with such irrational, bigoted, idiot minds.

You'll find the usual suspects here of Anti-Saudi pro-Iranians of Pakistani origin vehemently defending Iran while putting the blame solely on Pakistan, these same people if a Saudi as much as looks the wrong way you will find an unending attack on them.

My condolences to the families of those affected, and may the perpetrators be brought to Justice.

Iranians love Pakistan because we have discreetly managed to become the only Muslim nuclear power, while Iran is not allowed to be, thanks to Israeli pressure. :)
@500
@Natan

. I got nearly sick of laughing after I read about that courageous Emirati woman pilot who led an air raid against ISIL terrorists, only to be 'disowned' by her own family for killing "Muslims" in Iraq :omghaha:

There is no debating with such irrational, bigoted, idiot minds.

Clearly the only "irrational, bigoted, idiot mind" here is yours, since that news turned out to be false, but as you stated, you yourself hold these qualities you are ready to believe them whole sale, because it suits your sickening agenda.

You'll find the usual suspects here of Anti-Saudi pro-Iranians of Pakistani origin vehemently defending Iran while putting the blame solely on Pakistan, these same people if a Saudi as much as looks the wrong way you will find an unending attack on them.
Blame is of course on Pakistan. Many Iranian border guards have been attacked, killed and even taken as prisoners from insurgents coming from OUR side of the border. If we cannot even govern our own province effectively, purging extremist elements from it from spreading across the borders like viruses, naturally another nation which is not that dumb as us would be forced to retaliate.

Blame is of course on Pakistan. Many Iranian border guards have been attacked, killed and even taken as prisoners from insurgents coming from OUR side of the border. If we cannot even govern our own province effectively, purging extremist elements from it from spreading across the borders like viruses, naturally another nation which is not that dumb as us would be forced to retaliate.

By firing on everything they see moving from across the border? There are rules of engagement in place, only fire if fired upon, fire once crossing the clearly demarcated border etc. Not following these rules is either Ignorance or malice.

So an Indian is telling us why the Iranians don't like Pakistanis on their behalf.

OKAY.
I am unable to check his flags.. it was not appearing on my mobile... And I don't have option to post emoticons. ..

@ito none of have right to say whom likes Pakistan and whom don't like..
@Topic ... I think Iran should be cautious when dealing in peaceful border.. . any how Rest in Peace...

By firing on everything they see moving from across the border? There are rules of engagement in place, only fire if fired upon, fire once crossing the clearly demarcated border etc. Not following these rules is either Ignorance or malice.

Tehran and Islamabad must set up a joint-investigation committee to find facts that led to this tragedy.

Blame is of course on Pakistan. Many Iranian border guards have been attacked, killed and even taken as prisoners from insurgents coming from OUR side of the border
And we know that for a fact how? Did it it not cross your mind for a moment that the ability of these alleged insurgents crossing over the Iran-Pakistan border (reportedly monitored by the elite Republican Guard troops) and kill and capture Iranian troops points to a massive security failure on the part of the Iranians? Pakistan suffered significant casualties from these kinds of insurgent/terrorist operations in FATA for years and spent an enormous amount of effort in training and military operations to minimise those casualties to the levels we see today.

If the Iranian military cannot seal the Iran Pakistan border from their side, despite having few of the constraints the Pakistani military does (large deployments in FATA and central Balochistan in COIN operations along with a massive deployment on Pakistan's eastern border), then how exactly is Pakistan supposed to seal the border?

Mindless Pakistan bashing as you have been doing is not any less indicative of "ignorance and malice".

are you Pakistani?:woot: you are one of those sane ones.. breed my friend breed like rabbit.. your nation deserves more like yourself:-)

It would be better that India does the same. Those lower caste filth really pollute your nation, don't they?

@500
@Natan

Easy: Stop being hostile to all its neighbors :) We can change everything but not our neighbors.

so you like your 'enemy' if it is a nuclear power and muslim, if that is the case why not love india too. india is much larger nuclear force and has 200 million muslims - by some count 2nd largest muslim population accounting for 15% of world's muslim population .

Stop being hostile to all its neighbors??? it is easier said than done.

Back
Top Bottom