What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Weak government projects a weak country.

Governance by PMLN has been a joke and it's being reflected in the actions of our neighbors.

Wow...the response of us Pakistanis, the Iranians and the Saudis are so childish.
No wonder the West and Israel can so easily take advantage of our divided and immature populations. They have so easily pushed the region into an all out Shia/Sunni war through their proxies in ISIS and these "insurgents" coming from Afghanistan via Pakistan.

This death on the border is tragic. But NO ONE IS GOING TO WAR over it.

To my fellow Pakistanis:
Calm the f*** down. Think at a higher level. The same people who have created ISIS and have successfully initiated an all out Shia Sunni War in the Middle East are trying to do the same between Iran and Pakistan.

Iran isn't stupid enough to make an enemy out of Pakistan. They are already isolated on an international front and the last thing they need is a Pakistan looking to hurt Iran. Pakistan and Iran need to work together and fight this terrorist group coming from Afghanistan. Pakistan really needs to up its control in Balochistan and involve the Balochis further in preventing the province from being used to attack Iran.

To my Iranian friends on this board:

Pakistanis love the Iranians as they are our neighbors and we have deep cultural links and history together. Ignore the trolls and immature Pakistanis who are showing sectarian hate. We each have our idiots in our countries. But I assure you Pakistan would be the last country that would want to go to war against you.
I hope that our governments cooperate with each other to jointly eradicate this scourge of terrorism that has been created by the current occupiers of Afghanistan.

To my Saudi friends on this board:

There is no question of our strong friendship and cultural ties. Ignore the trolls on the board who want to incite.

However:

Blame rests with all parties here. Pakistan really needs to get its shit together in Balochistan. The same terrorists attacking Pakistan are also using Pakistan to enter Iran and attack them. Pakistan needs to cut these people down.

In the overall Shia/Sunni conflict, The Saudis and Iranians really need to end this BULLSHIT. The Shia Sunni argument is really hurting the Muslims and the west is easily exploiting this weakness. Pakistan can play an extremely important role as a mediator between Iran and Saudi Arabia and calm the situation down. There could be so much progress made for all our peoples if we could stop trying to destabilize each other.

To my fellow Pakistani members,
stop over reacting Iran is not our enemy we have enough enemies for us now
Dont forget they are the ones who accept us first as a country
they provided us support in 1965 and 71
So these issues can be solved through negotiations
so we can continue our freindship like brothers :-)

My dear fellow Pakistan Brother. Negotiations have been made, SOPs has been decided, talks have been made, terrorist cooperation has been done, Border Management has been resolved, yet you ask fellow Pakistanis to remain nice and continue friendship like long lost brothers.

Today the Iranian terrorist Mullah regime killed a single soldier, tomorrow they will be killing us all...donot under estimate the craziness here...am not calling for WAR on Iran, but only REVENGE of the brutal attack by Iranian border guards. Is this something really bad I have beg to ask for.

LOL! Pakistani folklore and tales that they commonly tell to their children as "their narrative" is all about Alif Laila, Koh Kaf fairy lands that is actually Caucasian Mountains of Central Asia bordering Iran. The Muslim high culture of Pakistan and rest of South Asia emphasizes Arabic, Persian and Turkish culture. Islamic mythology and is part of Pakistans folklore, as Islamic religion dominates Pakistan. The Shahnameh, One Thousand and One Nights and Sinbad the Sailor were part of the education of Muslim children in what is now Pakistan before English education was imposed by the British colonialism.

Our national narrative is inspired by the tales of great Persian, Turkic and Afghan INVADERS from Samarkand, Bukhara, Isfahan, Tabriz other parts of late Iranian Empire. Heck, our "great" missiles are named after these "great" killers and pillagers of native Indians such as: Abdali, Ghauri, Ghaznavi, Taimur etc. We have NO national heroes of our own to name these missiles after so we naturally named them after those who once defeated us, looted, pillaged and enslaved us. Such is the absurdity present in current Pakistani narrative and folklore that defines Pakistani "nationalism".
Unlike Pakistanis a pseudo-Muslim nation, Iran actually has got real heroes and proud history going back all the way to the great king of the great kings Cyrus the Great. He is credited with giving the world its first charter of human rights, first ever in human history! Do you even know that the commonly used form of script in Pakistan for its non-native Urdu language (as it originated in Northern India as Khari-boli dialect) is actually Nastaleeq! Nastaleeq originated from Iran, my bad, as the most beautiful and complex script of all known human writing systems! While Iranians use both Nastaleeq and other scripts for their Farsi writing, we Pakistanis always use Nastaliq, an Iranian invention brought back here with Mughal conquests:
Nastaʿlīq script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All your replies to me have had nothing to do with the contents of my posts. I really don’t understand what point you’re trying to make. o_O

LOL! Pakistani folklore and tales that they commonly tell to their children as "their narrative" is all about Alif Laila, Koh Kaf fairy lands that is actually Caucasian Mountains of Central Asia bordering Iran. The Muslim high culture of Pakistan and rest of South Asia emphasizes Arabic, Persian and Turkish culture. Islamic mythology and is part of Pakistans folklore, as Islamic religion dominates Pakistan. The Shahnameh, One Thousand and One Nights and Sinbad the Sailor were part of the education of Muslim children in what is now Pakistan before English education was imposed by the British colonialism.

Our national narrative is inspired by the tales of great Persian, Turkic and Afghan INVADERS from Samarkand, Bukhara, Isfahan, Tabriz other parts of late Iranian Empire. Heck, our "great" missiles are named after these "great" killers and pillagers of native Indians such as: Abdali, Ghauri, Ghaznavi, Taimur etc. We have NO national heroes of our own to name these missiles after so we naturally named them after those who once defeated us, looted, pillaged and enslaved us. Such is the absurdity present in current Pakistani narrative and folklore that defines Pakistani "nationalism".
Unlike Pakistanis a pseudo-Muslim nation, Iran actually has got real heroes and proud history going back all the way to the great king of the great kings Cyrus the Great. He is credited with giving the world its first charter of human rights, first ever in human history! Do you even know that the commonly used form of script in Pakistan for its non-native Urdu language (as it originated in Northern India as Khari-boli dialect) is actually Nastaleeq! Nastaleeq originated from Iran, my bad, as the most beautiful and complex script of all known human writing systems! While Iranians use both Nastaleeq and other scripts for their Farsi writing, we Pakistanis always use Nastaliq, an Iranian invention brought back here with Mughal conquests:

are you Pakistani?:woot: you are one of those sane ones.. breed my friend breed like rabbit.. your nation deserves more like yourself:-)

My dear fellow Pakistan Brother. Negotiations have been made, SOPs has been decided, talks have been made, terrorist cooperation has been done, Border Management has been resolved, yet you ask fellow Pakistanis to remain nice and continue friendship like long lost brothers.

Today the Iranian terrorist Mullah regime killed a single soldier, tomorrow they will be killing us all...donot under estimate the craziness here...am not calling for WAR on Iran, but only REVENGE of the brutal attack by Iranian border guards. Is this something really bad I have beg to ask for.

Look bro this quote will better explain you my view,

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”
Oscar Wilde

fir Pakistan da kuch nee ho sakda... Pakistan is doomed godforsaken country and will remain so for eternity unless you find some way to multiply
Problem with Pakistan is not the quantity (we have already multiplied from 30 million to now 180 million mostly useless souls) but quality of people. Israel is roughly the size of one small Pakistani district, with no natural resources and only 8 million people who generate more GDP (nominal) than entire Pakistan:
23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
Finland247,389
21px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
Israel241,069
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan215,117
Source: List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If its not a shame, then tell me what is.We can't even beat Finland, land of Nokia with only 5 million people and no oil.

Breaking News:

Two Iranian Guards, One Pakistani Officer Killed In Shootout

Last updated (GMT/UTC): 17.10.2014 18:43

Two Iranian border guards and a Pakistani paramilitary officer have been reported killed in a shooting incident.

Iranian media quoted Revolutionary Guards Corps Brigadier General Roham-Bakhsh Habibi as saying that “a number of the bandits” were killed in the fighting in the restive province of Sistan-Baluchistan late on October 16.

He added that a vehicle and “a noticeable amount” of arms and ammunition were seized from the rebels.

Meanwhile, a Pakistani official told AFP news agency that a paramilitary officer was killed and four soldiers wounded when their vehicle came under fire by Iranian border guards.

The official said the Frontier Corps was chasing two suspects in a car when Iranian border guards opened fire from across the border.

Earlier this month, four Iranian security forces and another person were killed in rebel attacks in Sistan-Baluchistan.

Based on reporting by IRNA, ISNA, and AFP

Unlike Pakistanis a pseudo-Muslim nation, Iran actually has got real heroes and proud history going back all the way to the great king of the great kings Cyrus the Great. He is credited with giving the world its first charter of human rights, first ever in human history! Do you even know that the commonly used form of script in Pakistan for its non-native Urdu language (as it originated in Northern India as Khari-boli dialect) is actually Nastaleeq! Nastaleeq originated in Iran, my bad, as the most beautiful and complex script of all known human writing systems! While Iranians use both Nastaleeq and other forms scripts for their Farsi writing, we Pakistanis always use Nastaliq, an Iranian invention brought back here with Mughal conquests:

quite a self contradictory post , earlier talks about the folly of praising that 'what is not our own' then goes on to praise 'what is not our own'

Iranians don't like Pakistanis because of sectarian differences and Pakistan's close ties with the saudi.

now how can pak deal with three hostile neighbors: india. afganishan and iran.?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom