What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Stick to the topic or start a thread in an Indian section about your strange opnions

Lmaooo I meant weapons but it auto corrected to women for some reason, so my comment was indeed on topic.

And despite Pakistan and all its failures, cowards like your parents and thousands alike escape into Pakistan give birth to clowns like you before running to any country that will accept them to escape the "paradise that is Iran". :rofl: :rofl:

At least my people doesn't flock into millions to Arab states to be treated as modern slaves for a couple of dollars.

Look at all these Pakistanis posting pictures of Iranian equipment because Iran has finally manned up on its border with Pakistan, who needed a lesson. No wonder all your neighboring countries are pissing on you, or why your people are hated throughout all Europe. Pakistan is a failed state, which shouldn't have been created in the first place. There is no historical reference to any Pakistani state, nor does something as the 'Pakistan people' exist. Your army has difficulties with fighting rebels deep inside Pakistani territory, and you need US and Arab aid to keep your nation together.

It isn't a surprise that Iranians have more respect for India and Indians than for everything that is related to Pakistan.

Next time there won't be any releases :

Pakistan arrests Iranian Revolutionary Guard members at border | Toronto Star

But dispatches... As for indian ask them how much love is shared on LOC.. And keep respectin the as if we give a spare .... Damn

They also have their children to send to the front lines, so beware of that. Oh no they will blockade Karachi with these mighty subs to boot.

BlueSub1.jpg

:rofl:

This is Iran's Blue water Navy. :rofl::rofl:

And despite Pakistan and all its failures, cowards like your parents and thousands alike escape into Pakistan give birth to clowns like you before running to any country that will accept them to escape the "paradise that is Iran". :rofl: :rofl:
Ironic n sad as ... Hell.

At least my people doesn't flock into millions to Arab states to be treated as modern slaves for a couple of dollars.

Modern slaves? Lol don't make me laugh there are plenty of Pakistanis on this forum living in Arab countries who never complain of any such thing. Secondly last I checked there are quite a few Iranians in Arabian countries as well some say nearly a million in UAE. If they treat Pakistanis as slaves I wonder how they treat their "majoosi" friends. That being said no doubt if Arabs gave a shit about Iranians enough to offer more visas or even to take them in as refugees like your parents were afforded in Pakistan there would a shit ton more Iranians in Arab countries.

It's an unfortunate event but the blame is on the incompetent Pakistani regime who loves pleasing Al-Saud and have their schools farming terrorists on their soil .... all 3 neighbors of Pakistan suffer from Pakistani grown terrorism .... yet they come and talk big ..."we will do this" "we will do that" ...
And what would Pakistan get by helping baluch militants ???? Another headache in Balochistan? Fuk logic right.

Pakistan asks Iran to provide evidences of cross-border activity – The Express Tribune
As for 3 countries .. Yeah one is a war torn country with a puppet incharge .. The other hates us to the core.. The third is a mullahcracy... How about Iran fanning fire in Syria,Bahrain,Lebanon,Iraq all in the name of sect and so on?

than wait for the day when Bangladesh will come accross from the Sea , sinking out FAC or coastal ships , and we see only Words than too

lol , almost all in our neighbor has killed our men .. and in return we did nothing ... why its hard for you to see the incompetency of army here ???
Afghanistan , India , Iran .. cHina never did luckily they are our friends ...

"Pakistan’s paramilitary forces – in the main subordinate to the Ministry of the Interior in peacetime (but to GHQ in war)"

1.So we cant blame the Army only the FC-command and the government, because they should have plans for emergency situations like this, why there was not a quick reaction force, which could have supported or evacuated the Troops. What were FC soldiers were doing in these 6 hours, they could have informed the FC-HQ or requested for backup/orders. I think the FC commander had no plans in his pocket for such situation, they must be very incompetent under the view-point of modern warfare to let their troops under fire for 6 straight hours, in this time it is easily possible to move a Platoon to the border. And I think the FC dont have good reliable or functioning Communication between the serving soldier at the front line and the officer in-command(HQ). I mean how they act if the come under fire of BLA or TTP ?

2.The briefing to the media and press did come only from the FC commander, but it should come first from Foreign minister rather from FC commander. And the Pakistani public should be informed via/through tv and newspaper that this was a sad accident which will be solved by sending Special investigating team, why so, because through this we can clear or solve the anti Iranian voice (Havoc).

3.Why the FC has not his own air-wing for close air support (we could use here retired, refurbished and upgraded ground-attack aircraft A-5 Fantan and J-6). Not for battleing the border guards but when Troops come under fire from BLA or TTP so they can get close air support in 20 minutes).

Back
Top Bottom