What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

I should invite Indians to this thread , should ask them to have a go at both Iranians and Pakistanis just for the lolz. Then we could fight all 3 ways

We don't need to prove ourself to Pakistanis, who have it difficult enough with a bunch of deobandi extremists on sandals.
What the same Taliban that the Americans have been struggling to defeat? This must make the US weak as well by your great iranian logic.

Let's start the war & see who has the upper hand in firepower!

Pakistan not stupid and Idiot like Iran who fought war with own Muslim brother country 8 years, perhaps Pakistan has firepower more than your chickens. Iran is observed as epic center for terrorism & anti-Pakistan activities in current period so don't be frustrated with your 3rd rated military equipments.

Any interference and evil activities from Iran will be counter productive.

Yeah you should tell that to your chest bumping countrymen, as for extremists in sandals Pakistan has sent thousands of said sandals to hell in the past few months alone. In fact it is Iran which seems to be having trouble with sandal fighters considering it has been crying day and night to Pakistan about the border. Mind you Pakistan faces the same problems on the Afghan border but on a much larger scale.

Militants aren't attacking major military bases deep inside Iranian territory nor attacking airports. Problem is that your country is harboring terrorists on its border, who flee after every cross border attack back into Pakistan.

You had this coming. Besides, we all know you won't do anything in return, because your army is worth shit.

Pakistanis and fighting? Good joke. Keep believing in your mighty army, which can't even protect army bases and critical infrastructure within its border.
Can you? How about the general that died this year? You are not immune from terrorism either.. As for fighting yeah Iraq comes to mind.. But hey thT can always deploy kids for mine clearing against an incompetent iraqi army .. Fighting against a much better n better armed army with decades old crap and PS fighters and conscripts for soldiers won't help on this side...

oh im so afraid plz dont .... :)) come on you know that if this news is true we did it just to stop tention... or maybe you wanted more fire form our gourds?? no... again i say we are friends and your are just watching to much holywood movies...

or goverments will talk and after afew days all think gona get ok. and you still seat here talking about your dream in tehran... my friendly advice to all you friends. better think of your security, its better that offending one of the powers in the region,..
mullah feed yu guys soo much and you guys are full of gas nothing else

your revolutionary guards surrender to our police its enough for us . police is a joke for us they cant arrest me but 11 irani great solders lay down arms and hands up to them . :lol::lol::lol:

Militants aren't attacking major military bases deep inside Iranian territory nor attacking airports. Problem is that your country is harboring terrorists on its border, who flee after every cross border attack back into Pakistan.

You had this coming. Besides, we all know you won't do anything in return, because your army is worth shit.

That is too be seen and talking about shitty armies your forces still try to update obsolete junk from the second world war please spare me. :lol:

Can you guys stop these Internet bravado being displayed in the forum . IF u have the balls go to the Iran-Pak border and have a go.Besides Chinese and the Russians will just shut you up even if u guys remotely have a go at each other

and iran has mullah to bash and bash and press tv to feel you guys good . paint US weapons of shah era and say made in iran :rofl:

They also have their children to send to the front lines, so beware of that.

Oh no they will blockade Karachi with these mighty subs to boot.

BlueSub1.jpg

:rofl:

They also have their children to send to the front lines, so beware of that.

Oh no they will blockade Karachi with these mighty subs to boot.

BlueSub1.jpg

:rofl:

At-least they are building their own and not buying weaponry from the aid given to you .. BE carefull whom you laugh at

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom