What's new

Iran : Israel is the most dangerous threat to the world

graph_israel_murder.gif

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

What is this diagram represent? Source? Link?

Inshallah...

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Nobody on this planet understands this except Indians coz we too faced the same fate.

Inshallah...

Insh-Allah meaning Allah(swt) willing Allah wills and this is a very important point that I will make about your post.
Inshallah only works for the benefit for Muslim not the other way round as you intend to be. Remember Its Allah(swt) controls everything, Lord of all the Universe and you don't believe in Allah(swt) and that you hate Islam, the Noble Quran, Prophet Mohammid(P&bbuh) and muslim. Bare in mind that you believe in Idol worship that Allah(swt) hates, a sin in Shirk is never forgiven so how is your prayers , even answerable in Muslim standards by saying INshallah ? YOu have no respect. After reading your post here on Islam and Allah(swt) your wishes "one day this arab ideology on persia will be gone" goes nuffield Inshallah.

Nobody on this planet understands this except Indians coz we too faced the same fate.

If nobody on this planet understands this its simply because no one has reach this kind of level of stupidity. How is someone indian converted to islam still Hindu ? Y'know before Hindu s were around you ansecstors were Muslims ?

So lets be it Inshallah:
Islam a Timeless religion, a religion for science value, just and shining valor for good and ALlah(swt) purpose. Spread throughout the Universe and may everyone follow it.
Insh-Allah Insh-Allah Insh-Allah.

YOur Goal here to insult members religion, troll and have someone from the Islamic faith to insult hinduism to start up a religous war onPDF has been eradicated. I wonder if your gonna come back ith a idiotic comment saying that I'm not Israeli LOL. Is there anything new with you haters I'll put this is simple words someone with your IQ can understand: You see, real men are talking now. I think you better skip off and have a tea party, little troll, with all your imaginary friends. Just hear me out when I say that I'm sorry I was not aware you were on your period. I'll leave you to your bitching on Muslim values. :)

Your post Shadow has been reported.

Insh-Allah meaning Allah(swt) willing Allah wills and this is a very important point that I will make about your post.
Inshallah only works for the benefit for Muslim not the other way round as you intend to be. Remember Its Allah(swt) controls everything, Lord of all the Universe and you don't believe in Allah(swt) and that you hate Islam, the Noble Quran, Prophet Mohammid(P&bbuh) and muslim. Bare in mind that you believe in Idol worship that Allah(swt) hates, a sin in Shirk is never forgiven so how is your prayers , even answerable in Muslim standards by saying INshallah ? YOu have no respect. After reading your post here on Islam and Allah(swt) your wishes "one day this arab ideology on persia will be gone" goes nuffield Inshallah.

If nobody on this planet understands this its simply because no one has reach this kind of level of stupidity. How is someone indian converted to islam still Hindu ? Y'know before Hindu s were around you ansecstors were Muslims ?

So lets be it Inshallah:
Islam a Timeless religion, a religion for science value, just and shining valor for good and ALlah(swt) purpose. Spread throughout the Universe and may everyone follow it.
Insh-Allah Insh-Allah Insh-Allah.

YOur Goal here to insult members religion, troll and have someone from the Islamic faith to insult hinduism to start up a religous war onPDF has been eradicated. I wonder if your gonna come back ith a idiotic comment saying that I'm not Israeli LOL. Is there anything new with you haters I'll put this is simple words someone with your IQ can understand: You see, real men are talking now. I think you better skip off and have a tea party, little troll, with all your imaginary friends. Just hear me out when I say that I'm sorry I was not aware you were on your period. I'll leave you to your bitching on Muslim values. :)

:drag:.......................

Nothing. He just spams random images from "Google image search" without understanding what he is posting.

you don't understand? it's your problem baby

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Keep masturbating dreaming of Israel's genocide :lol: Thanks God for sending us such a pathetic enemies.

is this what you are doing with the palestinians? masturbating? bad girl :lol:

Most crimes,wars,hate are based on religion these days.
Religion itself is the main Problem. There should be no religion in the world. :butcher:

Religion itself is the main Problem. There should be no religion in the world. :butcher:

NOT these days, It has been that way for a while now.

we wouldn't have PDF if not for religion, would we? You know what i mean.

Wrong - Israel has defined borders with Egypt and Jordan which accepted its legitimate existence

Lie. It continues to build settlements on occupied land because it believes it's 'natural growth' of it's 'nation.

Wrong - what do you care if Israel declares it or not? Not that Israel never obviously never used WMD, it never threatened to use nuclear weapons and even is not ready to declare their existence in its possession.

Lie. It is well known Israel has nukes and it will use them if required in a pre-emptive manner.

Wrong - 20% of Israeli citizens are non-Jews, mostly Palestinians.

Lie. There are over a dozens laws which do not allow Non-Jews the same rights. Only a Jew can come to Israel even if he has never seen it but a Non-Jew who is a refugee can't.

Wrong - Israel was established in the Jewish historic homeland. It belongs no less to Jews than to Arabs.

Lie. International law clearly states Israel is occupying numerous areas including the West Bank, Gaza(by air and sea) and Sheba Farms.

Wrong - the State of Israel owned most of the lands in the country, like the British and the Jordanian authorities in the past.

Lie. It ethnically cleansed many villages at it's illegitimate birth and continues to build on occupied land.

Wrong - The holy places in Jerusalem and all around Israel are open for all religious people while the holy places for Jews were not open to them until 1967 under Jordanian and Egyptian occupation.

Lie. Christian Palestinians have been refused entry to their holy sites and Muslims have been restricted many times.

Wrong - Lebanon bombed Israel much more times.

Lie. Lebanon has nowhere near caused the death and destruction to Israel as Israel has done to Lebanon.

Wrong - Israel exercised its legitimate right for self defence against the barbaric terror organisation known as Hamas.

Lie. Israel attacked an open prison. An attack which was planned many months before the so called fabrication of emergency self defence.

Wrong - Israel used only legitimate weaponry accepted by the international community.

Lie. Israel uses chemical weapons which are banned and dropped cluster bombs in Southern Lebanon when retreating for the sole purpose of killing people long after.

Wrong - complete nonsense, Israel used only weaponry legitimate by international norms

Lie. Israel used White phosphorus which is illegal on Gaza.

Wrong - Israel only imprisoned people convicted in terrorism.

Lie. Children are imprisoned for throwing stones against occupiers.

Wrong - Jews believe that they should live in their own state in the holy land just like they used to for centuries.

Lie. Zionist Jews believed they had the right to take back what they think is their God given land by force including terrorism.

Wrong - Israel is one of the most liberal and tolerated country in the world.

Lie. Israel uses the suffering of the Jews especially by Hitler to gain sympathy and ignorance for its crimes.

Wrong - all Israel's wars were a result of Arab and Iranian attempts to destroy Israel or terrorise it.

Lie. Israel is currently pursing an attack on Iran, which was my point.

Wrong - Israel helped all the people under its control to prosper.

Lie. Olive groves are regularly targeted by the state to bully people away from their land.

Wrong - a single case of a militant who made provocations and behaved in irresponsible manner and is to be blame for his death.

Lie. There are numerous cases including Rachel Corey and Tom Hundall who were murdered because they stood up for Palestinian rights.

Wrong - Israeli soldiers enforced a legitimate blockade on a terror organisation and acted out of self defence against maritime terrorists.

Lie. Israel attacked a vessel well inside International waters, went on board and killed people.

Wrong - Israel is the only liberal democracy in the Middle East which only includes dictatorial and autocratic regimes.

Lie. Israel is a right-wing nationalistic entity which makes it's a fascist state.

Wrong - Israel fight to protect its citizens against terrorism.

Lie. Terrorism against the Arabs and British were regular events before the birth of Israel.

Wrong - Israeli soldiers have much better things to do.

Lie. Israel pays bloggers and internet workers to manipulate online content along with promotion of their propaganda.

Wrong - Slandering taking out from Der-Strimer.

Lie. Israeli soldiers wore t-shirts which had a pregnant Arab woman with a slogan '1 shot...2 kills'.

Wrong - Judaism means the existence of a Jewish state in the Jewish historic homeland.

Lie. Judaism doesn't believe Jews will get out of exile and return until the Messiah arrives and the temple is built. No Messiah and certainly no temple.

Israel will continue to exist and to flourish while the Muslin civilisation is doomed to continue to decay.

Lie. Previous crusader outposts have lasted longer than Israel has so far. When the balance of power changes this outpost will come to and end like all previous ones.

This entity is prone to fabrication and denial. Truth is common knowledge but evidence in readily available.

you don't understand? it's your problem baby

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

is this what you are doing with the palestinians? masturbating? bad girl :lol:
You are pathetic beyond words.

religion has nothing to do with war, if there was no religion we'd find another reason to wage war. Money is the route of all war.

Back
Top Bottom