What's new

Iran invites UAE president to upcoming NAM summit in Tehran

Arabs strike again.
I don't understand why these people don't understand that they are not welcome on the Iranian defense forum, they have nothing positive to contribute, yet they are overly obsessed with Iran that you could find them always in the Iranian section. Pathetic people. Get a life.

On the topic and to answer the black finch, Iran and UAE have good ties both in economy and politics and authorities of both countries hold talks with each other on many occasions, the issue of Iranian islands aside, the UAE and Iran has no other issues with each other and we're big economic partners too.

dude you think UAE would join the summit. they show the middle finger to the iranian regime.

LOL. We won't show you the middle finger, we'll show the real thing when the time is up and you guys knows it pretty well, that's why you only cry and wait for the USA to do the job.

Arabs strike again.
I don't understand why these people don't understand that they are not welcome on the Iranian defense forum, they have nothing positive to contribute, yet they are overly obsessed with Iran that you could find them always in the Iranian section. Pathetic people. Get a life.

On the topic and to answer the black finch, Iran and UAE have good ties both in economy and politics and authorities of both countries hold talks with each other on many occasions, the issue of Iranian islands aside, the UAE and Iran has no other issues with each other and we're big economic partners too.

LOL. We won't show you the middle finger, we'll show the real thing when the time is up and you guys knows it pretty well, that's why you only cry and wait for the USA to do the job.

let iran survive sanctions first.
don't lie UAE-iran diplomatic relations is very shaky.

OK. Let's wait, we'll see what happens in the next decade. Let's wait and see where Iran will be 10 years later and when Saudi Arabia will be 10 years later. Fair enough?

It's not shaky, the only issue between us diplomatically is the issue of Iranian Islands. On all other issues we have common interests if you don't know.

The seem to be doing well in science and tech certainly better than Arab countries even with sanctions. But I think this is off topic.

The main point is if one person gives an olive branch then the other should behave in a certain matter. I think higher of Iranians for making an offer than you lot being rude and saying ignore it. How will problems be resolved?? By you asking Americans and hiding behind Americans??

Arabs strike again.

What's the matter? you don't like Arab members in the forum?!:woot::cry:
Anyway, UAE has stopped issuing/renewing visas to you unwelcomed Iranian immigrants/workers. Also, the are reducing economic ties in accordance with the sanctions, so much so that Iranian businessmen in Dubai are having panic attacks.

What's the matter? you don't like Arab members in the forum?!:woot::cry:
Anyway, UAE has stopped issuing/renewing visas to you unwelcomed Iranian immigrants/workers. Also, the are reducing economic ties in accordance with the sanctions, so much so that Iranian businessmen in Dubai are having panic attacks.

Not really. I don't like Arabs members on the Iranian section, they have nothing to contribute. They come from some of the lowest classes of cosmopolitan society, they have low wit, low wisdom, and very little information to share with others. They just troll and provoke. That's all.

There are no Iranian workers there you.Iranians in the Emirates own properties, more than 20% of the UAE economy is run by Iranians and the UAE issues visas very easily to Iranians. If I want to go to the UAE tomorrow, it just needs an air plane ticket.

No, they are not reducing ties with Iran. They are saying repeatedly that the US sanctions on Iran is making troubles for the UAE. Read the news.

The seem to be doing well in science and tech certainly better than Arab countries even with sanctions. But I think this is off topic.

The main point is if one person gives an olive branch then the other should behave in a certain matter. I think higher of Iranians for making an offer than you lot being rude and saying ignore it. How will problems be resolved?? By you asking Americans and hiding behind Americans??
OMG your right. How rude of us! Where are our manners?! Shunning Iran while they done nothing butextend their friendly hand to us ungrateful lot

Not really. I don't like Arabs members on the Iranian section, they have nothing to contribute. They come from some of the lowest classes of cosmopolitan society, they have low wit, low wisdom, and very little information to share with others. They just troll and provoke. That's all.

There are no Iranian workers there you.Iranians in the Emirates own properties, more than 20% of the UAE economy is run by Iranians and the UAE issues visas very easily to Iranians. If I want to go to the UAE tomorrow, it just needs an air plane ticket.

No, they are not reducing ties with Iran. They are saying repeatedly that the US sanctions on Iran is making troubles for the UAE. Read the news.
like PERSIAN GOD KING?

LOL 10% of Iran escaped to Dubai and no, working visas have been stopped. You can only visit, then get the hell out.
Sanctions put squeeze on UAE's Iran traders - The National
Dubai's Iranian traders feel heat of sanctions - The National

OMG your right. How rude of us! Where are our manners?! Shunning Iran while they done nothing butextend their friendly hand to us ungrateful lot

That is how it appears. I would love for someone to break the ice and at least for Arabs and Iranians engage each other. It is only by discussing problems and issues that these matters will be resolved

But the trolls on here may not be representative of all Arabs. Well I hope they are not lol

LOL 10% of Iran escaped to Dubai and no, working visas have been stopped. You can only visit, then get the hell out.
Sanctions put squeeze on UAE's Iran traders - The National
Dubai's Iranian traders feel heat of sanctions - The National

Is there really something wrong with your heads in Saudi Arabia? 10% of Iran would be close 8 million people. Of course I expect nothing more to come from you for sure, you are from Saudi Arabia, so I can't expect you to say anything but rubbish.
And which one of the links say business visas have been stopped? and do you think it's Iran that needs the UAE? Iranian businessmen in there are investing billions of dollars in the UAE, who will lose if Iranian businessmen don't go and invest in the UAE? Again I don't expect much from you to answer the question.

honestly you guys are funny , UAE is part of NAM and this year the session is held in Iran and Iran invited 120 more country for the sitting and its Iran duty as host to Invite all the members now if one don't want to participate its their own loss

Back
Top Bottom