What's new

Iran informs Pakistan over suspicious activities of some countries at Pakistan Iran border: Iranian

Correct. Pakistan doesn't count. Iran is making sure we involve the Pakistan leadership in this instability on our borders. Force them to police it! Now if this fails Iran will escalate this to the point that it explodes. We don't care anymore what the consequence. People/ Drugs/ Arms smugglers need to be stopped! We don't have any interest east of Iran. We don't care about what happens east of us.

We don't care what happens to our west. Fix your shit.

Iran informs Pakistan …… ok well good enough …….. Now whom Pakistan Inform ?????? Chabahar , Kalbhoshan , uzair Baluch , Northern alliance , Sectarian-ism in Pakistan , Irani National using Pakistani passports , using Pakistani Shia Nationals in Syria , Iraq etc , etc.

These are very very Valid points!!

Just build a wall Iran. when will you guys stop talking and do little work.

It will save both of us from blame game.

@925boy if USA makes a regime change in Iran they will try to bring in a Shah of Iran like liberal govt.
They will probably attempt that,but tbh, upon thinking about what Iranians would want now if there was no IR Iran, tbh, i'm not even sure the US would know the more effective/best system to put back in place. It will have to be open to capitalistic $$$ and business. We cant bring back a Shah type of structure imo cuz this is a new Iran, not Iran of 20-30 years ago. Something tells me thats a case of doing the "right thing at the wrong time".

What will happen that govt will be Israel friendly like sisi in Egypt and Saudis friendly and what will be the out come for USA? Good or bad?
Probably, most likely. Thats Gold for USA. The Iranian knot has apparently proven to be very tough.

Consolidation of political control and Oil of the Middle East(at a much cheaper cost).

Okay but more major oil suppliers are Saudis and Venezuela. They can control oil from there.
If they have political change in Iran then they cannot sanction Iran anymore and Iran cannot be contained and will progress so is regime change going help USA nope. USA wants same regime in Iran but they want Iran economically and militarily contained. Which they are trying to do.
If regime changes Iran will have pro Saudi regime and that will not help USA sell weapons to middle east. USA needs to make a monster out of Iran.

Bro these sawdi and CIA monkeys causing trouble between us. We don't have drama with you guys. You boyz are not our enemy. However, there are some who are stirring the pot to make trouble between us.

Iran already built IPI to your border and instead your country has not built its own part. Can you complete that first pls??:yahoo:
Iran did little work but you guys did no work on your border. I can bet my last dollar ISI knows what Jaish Ul-Adl does. Tbh i believe Iran's biggest threat to Pakistan isnt militancy or terrorism, its ideology and culture.

Bro these sawdi and CIA monkeys causing trouble between us. We don't have drama with you guys. You boyz are not our enemy. However, there are some who are stirring the pot to make trouble between us.

You blame us for everything happen in your east. It's better you have wall and stop talking against us. Wall will save us from blame game and improve our ties.

Iran already built IPI to your border and instead your country has not built its own part. Can you complete that first pls??:yahoo:
Iran did little work but you guys did no work. Why are you so unfair? I can bet my last dollar ISI knows what Jaish Ul-Adl does.

We didn't ask Iran to fk with super power and get sanctioned.

In other example We signed LNG deal with Qatar and within no time started implementation..

You blame us for everything happen in your east. It's better you have wall and stop talking against us. Wall will save us from blame game and improve our ties.
You have terrorists in YOUR border regions, in your country. That should matter to you also. You say you are a good and respected country, so why have terrorists on your border roaming freely?

You have terrorists in YOUR border regions, in your country. That should matter to you also. You say you are a good and respected country, so why have terrorists on your border roaming freely?

It's not the topic at hand, we can discuss what Pakistan did and is doing for internal security in other related thread, it's about border security, it's Iran who have big mouth problem, so they should build the wall instead of just whining..

Okay but more major oil suppliers are Saudis and Venezuela. They can control oil from there.
If they have political change in Iran then they cannot sanction Iran anymore and Iran cannot be contained and will progress so is regime change going help USA nope
Offcourse they will remove sanctions from Iran, but US companies will take advantage of the new big market. I dont understand your point here tbh. If the US has already changed the govt to one that is its ally, why would it be afraid of /disadvantaged by a not-contained Iran? I'm trying to understand your real reason why US doesnt benefit from regime change in Iran. Well regime change MIGHT not be advantageous to US, but i dont believe US leaders currently see it that way. So perception vs reality situation.
USA wants same regime in Iran but they want Iran economically and militarily contained. Which they are trying to do.
This doesnt make sense Why would US want Iran to remain economically and militarily contained after its govt has already been replaced and contained already? Motive seems absent here.
If regime changes Iran will have pro Saudi regime and that will not help USA sell weapons to middle east.
You are talking about the cost of weapons right? Weapons deals?? Well whats the price of "peace"? dont you know US has spent trillions of dollars securing the Persian gulf(@Śakra get it right!) for decades? For one oil as a commodity could be more lucrative for the US if such a large quantity(ME) of it is under stable control.
USA needs to make a monster out of Iran.
Thats fantasy. that would be correct if the US was a short term or cheap player, but US is neither so this is a NOPE. USA can make alot more money from a "liberalized", open Iran after the govt has been "fixed". SO there is bigger financial motivation there, so i dont buy this - "US needs Iran as enemy "BS. SOunds like people who always say everything is a false flag attack. lmao.

It is very clear few countries has all out agenda to break or make Somalia type Pakistan. And our few politicians keep on striking Pak armed forces. Its very easy to break the country if its defence setup dissolve.

Offcourse they will remove sanctions from Iran, but US companies will take advantage of the new big market. I dont understand your point here tbh. If the US has already changed the govt to one that is its ally, why would it be afraid of /disadvantaged by a not-contained Iran? I'm trying to understand your real reason why US doesnt benefit from regime change in Iran. Well regime change MIGHT not be advantageous to US, but i dont believe US leaders currently see it that way. So perception vs reality situation.
This doesnt make sense Why would US want Iran to remain economically and militarily contained after its govt has already been replaced and contained already? Motive seems absent here.

You are talking about the cost of weapons right? Weapons deals?? Well whats the price of "peace"? dont you know US has spent trillions of dollars securing the Persian gulf(@Śakra get it right!) for decades? For one oil as a commodity could be more lucrative for the US if such a large quantity(ME) of it is under stable control.

Thats fantasy. that would be correct if the US was a short term or cheap player, but US is neither so this is a NOPE. USA can make alot more money from a "liberalized", open Iran after the govt has been "fixed". SO there is bigger financial motivation there, so i dont buy this - "US needs Iran as enemy "BS. SOunds like people who always say everything is a false flag attack. lmao.

Iran had been sanctioned for too long and Iran has now almost oil free economy and most Iranian domestic production sector is developed to good extend. If there is regime change and sanction are taken off Iran it will mean progress for Iran. That is not what USA wants. USA wants some area in northern Iran to break away and make a route from meditrainian to Afghanistan so that it can have an access to Russian border Chinese border and support ISIS and other extremist elements to contain the world progress. Why Pakistan is a threat for USA? In Pakistan it is democracy so USA cannot complain about evil regime. Now USA wants to control Pakistan more as we are receiving equipment from China and the country is in progress which is threat for USA. Iran needs to be only militarily controlled economically Iran is controlled.

Yeah. Iran should worry about their side of the border and let Pakistan take care of their side.
Also start training border guards better so that they don't get kidnapped like school kids.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom