What's new

Iran-India to build gas pipeline through sea to save transit fee

lolz you already bypass it ab to hamari jan choro mamoo .what left remain for bring pakistan in it ? its done now as your gov decide to take by sea thats mean no pakistani involvement in this project then why you great dudes bring pakistan in this thread?

It all started when some Pakistani posters suddenly became concerned environmentalists who would go to any extent to protect their environment eventhough the 'environment' lies hundreds of kms outside Pakistani territory.

im-insurance-grad05.jpg

No need to worry as pipeline will be fully insured for every losses + India have to pay less premium as it will be shared by Iran-Oman-India.

So full benefits and no worries. :yahoo:

Insured ?

Let me call Lloyds of London if they are willing to Insure this DUD.

Lol, a threat is only a threat until it's not executed????

So if I have a gun pointing in your direction it's not a threat??

It is a threat only if you just point and not fire.. Once you fire, its no longer a threat and it becomes a real danger.. One on receiving end would behave differently in the 2 cases..

Pakistani members plz understand that Pipeline going throught International waters and not through pakistani coastal area so please don't try to be environmentalists. .

Pakistani members plz understand that Pipeline going throught International waters and not through pakistani coastal area so please don't try to be environmentalists. .

opps sorry dear we have no problem international waters are for whole world and we have no issue sir .please carry on .

This is a deep sea pipeline it will not be affected by natural disasters and the best part is we dont have to pay transfit fees to Pakistan or deal with them in anyway.

Did I mentioned a hurricane/cyclone like thing goes thru that same area every single year

Not to mention possible tsunamis, under sea earthquakes and even under sea volcanoes. I also hear the internet fiber optic cables are regularly cut by fishing boats using deep fishing gear scratching the sea floor. Same can happen to pipelines.

Pakistani fishing ship Captian to coast guard on Radio:

"...erh, I guess we hit something real hard down there, there are huge bubbles coming out of the sea, erh, is that serious?..."

What about American concerns? Will India back down again if it happens again? Last time india backed down too in IPI pipeline

What about American concerns? Will India back down again if it happens again? Last time india backed down too in IPI pipeline

Check out the latest news. We have clearly communicated few things ( in our national interest)

1) We are not allies of USA, but a partner and have our own interest , be it in Iran, Burma, Syria or anywhere else.

2) Israel is our " Dear Buddy" but we still voted for Palestine.

3) Our PM is going to Iran to further consolidate our economic and strategic engagements.

4) We want to have better economic ties with China and eventually their largest trade partners. We will gradually build on our historical links. We will compete, partner, do JVs and engage in all sort of soft power exchanges............as an equal.

Now this is waht we call diplomacy and being a sovereign nation. To people who claim we suck up to Americans, don't know or don't want to acknowledge that we have always prided on bein a sovereign republic and do not indulge in bartnering these for short term gains.

last time they gave the civilian nuclear deal for us to back down.....

if they give something better than the nuke deal this time , india will back down now too.....

its all about who gives the larger carrot.....;)

I can't understand why so many Pakistanis are in pain here.

I mean C'mon guys.

We're going to build the pipeline.

It's not going to pass through your land or your waters.

You can't do anything but vent your frustration on an obscure internet website.

That's all you can do, baby.

...and that, my dear people, is called, 'Khisiyani billi khambha noche'.

--------------

Oh and to those who propose destruction of the pipeline, do not forget that any such stupidity will be an act of war against not only India but Iran too. Not to mention a crime of international magnitude at any world forum be it the UN or OIC.

So chill, relax, take a deep breath and live with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom