What's new

IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

Not to forget 7 freestyle wrestlers.We have always won medals in wrestling,especially,freestyle,if we do good,we may be able to grab 2 gold medlas.

Yup. Free-style wrestling is our real hope. After Behdad Salimi I think.
We have two representative in Judo as well if I'm not mistaken. Does anyone know anything about them?

Omid Norouzi Wins Olympic Gold Medal Greco-Roman - London 2012. Iran's 2nd Greco Gold at the Games!

More at: IranianFacebook.com

screen-shot-2012-08-06-at-5-25-06-pm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For people that do not know, wrestling has been the Iranian cultural sport since ancient times.

Persian words:
Zoor-khaneh = House of Strength
Pahlevan = hero (wrestler)
Also there is a manly code of humility and helpfulness in the exercises. Poetry is read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranian athletes competing today
All times are in GMT (add +3:30 hours to the scheduled time to covert it into Iran's time):

10:07 - Canoe Sprint - Women's Kayak Single (K1) 500m Heats - Arezou Hakimimoghaddam
10:17 - Athletics - Men's 110m Hurdles Round 1 - RohollahAsgari
13:18 - Wrestling - Men's 66kg Greco-Roman 1/8 Finals - Saeid MoradAbdvali
13:36 - Wrestling - Men's 96kg Greco-Roman 1/8 Finals - Ghasem GholamrezaRezaei
19:00 - Weightlifting - Men's +105kg Group A - Behdad Salimikordasiabi
19:00 - Weightlifting - Men's +105kg Group A - Sajjad Anoushiravani Hamlabad
19:45 - Athletics - Men's Discus Throw Final - Ehsan Hadadi
19:55 - Athletics - Men's 800m Semifinals - Sajad Moradi

We could win 4 medals today. or if we're overly lucky, we might win even 5 medals which is unlikely. But winning 4 medals isn't out of reach today. I hope we would bag 2 golds.

AGAIN A PAYED REFEREE CAUSED THAT ONE OF OUR GOLD MEDAL HOPES TO LOSE....
HE GAINED 2 POINTS IN WRESTLING BUT THEY DIDN'T ACCEPT , AND IN THE OTHER ROUND THEY GAVE 3 POINTS TO FRENCH ATHLET JUST FOR FUN !

He wasn't paid, they don't want Iran to win another gold medal. It's about hatred and anti-Iranian sentiments, not money.
His two points were completely correct. He didn't engage his foot at all, it was more than obvious. And the 3 points they gave to the French athlete was completely wrong. Both of the tactical points were 100% wrong. His warnings to Iranian athlete were completely absurd, as he wasn't doing anything wrong. It was all planned from before, just like boxing.

i think we must send our spies to kill the family of these mother F"ers so we will see that when we let blood be **** , will anyone do that again or not! if we kill all of the referee families they will do their jobs not their shits......

He wasn't paid, they don't want Iran to win another gold medal. It's about hatred and anti-Iranian sentiments, not money.
His two points was completely correct. He didn't engage his foot at all, it was more than obvious. And the 3 points they gave to the French athlete was completely wrong. Both of the tactical points were 100% wrong. His warnings to Iranian athlete were completely absurd, as he wasn't doing anything wrong. It was all planned from before, just like boxing.
That was unbelievable!I was going to cry the moment.They did the same to the Chinese athlete too.Britain showed it sucks in holding Olympics.Really words come short,I can't even describe it :cry:

i think we must send our spies to kill the family of these mother F"ers so we will see that when we let blood be **** , will anyone do that again or not! if we kill all of the referee families they will do their jobs not their shits......

LOL. You're too angry now
We can't do anything. It happens all the time. All we could do is to increase our influence in FILA, which is impossible now because we don't have good relations with so many influential countries in there. The people who say sports shouldn't be mixed with politics are completely wrong, we just lost this game against all sport morals just due to bad political relations.

That was unbelievable!I was going to cry the moment.They did the same to the Chinese athlete too.Britain shoed it sucks in holding Olympics.Really words come short,I can't even describe it :cry:

Well, this was expected from before. They did the same injustice to our boxer. Unfortunately we can't do anything.

At the moment i think i have more kill and murdering will than Salafies and Wahabies! :hitwall:

at least i think he must broke the neck of that referee !

Back
Top Bottom