What's new

IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

At the moment i think i have more kill and murdering will than Salafies and Wahabies! :hitwall:

Just cool down. It's really sad to see some haters have no morals. This guy has been through hard exercises for 4 years. and He rightfully earned 2 scores in the second time, and the technical fault points given as a gift to the French athlete in the first time were completely wrong. The referee should not forgive himself for denying the Iranian athlete his rightful points. He just ruined 4 years of hard work of an innocent person. He should be ashamed of himself.
I think all sport federations should set fining punishments for the referees when they are clearly biased. If they fine the referees, say 5000$ for instance, in such unjust decisions, they'll never dare to waste another person's 4 years just for fun or hatred.

LOL. You're too angry now
We can't do anything. It happens all the time. All we could do is to increase our influence in FILA, which is impossible now because we don't have good relations with so many influential countries in there. The people who say sports shouldn't be mixed with politics are completely wrong, we just lost this game against all sport morals just due to bad political relations.

Well, when this was expected from before. They did the same injustice to our boxer. Unfortunately we can't do anything.
I hope they don't do the same to Rezaie.:frown:
I wonder even if this French athlete win the medal,can he get over it?Can he really be proud of it?I doubt.

قیقت این است که هرچه بگوییم خسته شده ایم و بریده ایم. اسلام دست از سر ما بر نمی دارد. ماباید بمانیم و کاری را که می خواهیم. انجام بدهیم. همیشه باید مشغول یک کلمه باشیم.و آن (( عشق)) است. اگر عاشقانه با کار پیش بیایی به طور قطع بریدن و عمل زدگی و خستگی برایت مفهومی پیدا نمی کند... شهید محمد ابراهیم همت

دیروز از هر چه بود گذشتیم و امروز از هر چه بودیم!!!

آنجا پشت خاکریز بودیم و اینجا در پناه میز!!!

دیروز دنبال گمنامی بودیم و امروز مواظبیم ناممان گم نشود!!!

جبهه بوی ایمان می*داد و اینجا ایمانمان بو میدهد!!!

الهی:

نصیرمان باش تا بصیر گردیم!!!

بصیرمان کن تا از مسیر برنگردیم!!!

و آزادمان کن تا اسیر نگردیم.!!!

hemat001.jpg

I hope they don't do the same to Rezaie.:frown:
I wonder even if this French athlete win the medal,can he get over it?Can he really be proud of it?I doubt.

I heard on BBC Persian that Iran is filing a legal objection for it now. I hope they would reverse the decision.

I heard on BBC Persian that Iran is filing a legal objection for it now. I hope they would reverse the decision.

I was thinking of it luckily unlike boxing he respected to referee and we have this chance to object it . but really it was NAMARDI ... as you said they ruined him ...

The French athlete lost to a Korean athlete. So Abdevali is out, even though he deserved a gold medal. very sad.

I dunno should i be happy or not , french didnt reach final but there is no chance for abdevali's bronze .

the good news is rezaee is in final now ... :)

We had the chance to win 3 gold medals today. That would be a great boost for the team in medal standings and also the confidence of the team.

link his FB page, i must **** him immediately !

Cool down. If you cuss at him or send him something irrelevant you just give the wrong signal.
Just let him know that he ruined 4 years of exhausting hard exercises of a real world-class athlete by his biased judgement because of hatred.

Back
Top Bottom