What's new

IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

Well done Iranian brothers. Being a keen wrestler myself I have watched Iran with great enthusiasm. Fantastic to see you guys take three golds in the Greco.

Who are your big hopes in the Freestyle?

Yazdani 96kg and Taghavi 66kg there are others but I've got to go now.....

Doodoo roo doodoo doo... IRAN

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
الحمد لله الذی جعلنا من المتمسکین بولایه علی ابن ابیطالب (ع) - ت
یا علی​

Congrats,tonight was amazing.
We can count on 3 Gold medals in Freestyle and if lucky,2 gold medals in Taekwando.:angel:

Congrats,tonight was amazing.
We can count on 3 Gold medals in Freestyle and if lucky,2 gold medals in Taekwando.:angel:
If we win 3 gold medals over all, and 2 silvers, that's enough. We'd probably rank in TOP15 by the end of the games if we perform well. That would be the greatest achievement of all Islamic countries in Olympics I think.

Now its 8. You guys are on fire today :D
I'm hopeful we would win 7 gold medals in total this year xD
But I still can't forget the tears of Abdevali when the referee truly killed his hard work by his biased decisions just because of hatred. I really feel sad for him, I can't forget how his face was full of tears. He was our first chance for gold medal in Greco-Roman wrestling today.

I feel sorry for Abdevali. He comes from a family with 13 children and I can't imagine all the hard work he has done for the olympics, just to get trow away by the referee.

Back
Top Bottom