What's new

IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

i will tell him something worst than "FOSH KHARO MADAR :D "

حیف شد باخت اگر می رفت طلا می گرفت برای کشتی فرنگی درخشان می شد
الان شبکه سه مفسر کشتی داشت صحبت می کرد
گفت داور زیاد دقت کرده و سخت گیری کرده ولی نمی شود به داور جدی ایراد گرفت بجز سخت گیری
فکر کنم صحنه های آهسته که بعدا پخش بشه جزئیات را بهتر نشان دهد

link his FB page, i must **** him immediately !
Yes,you are angry now :P by insulting,you just make him think he is right.
I did not insult him,but sent him something that could hurt his conscience so bad (however,I don't think if he has any).

i will tell him something worst than "FOSH KHARO MADAR :D "

حیف شد باخت اگر می رفت طلا می گرفت برای کشتی فرنگی درخشان می شد
الان شبکه سه مفسر کشتی داشت صحبت می کرد
گفت داور زیاد دقت کرده و سخت گیری کرده ولی نمی شود به داور جدی ایراد گرفت بجز سخت گیری
فکر کنم صحنه های آهسته که بعدا پخش بشه جزئیات را بهتر نشان دهد

He did what he wanted to do from the very beginning, but I think one's conscience is the best judge to punish one's self when someone does wrong. :D All I could say is that he should be ashamed of himself :P

Behdad Salimi in the fight for gold in the super heavy weight category. Both he and the Russian have lifted 208kg in the snatch, but the Russian has the advantage because of being lighter. Cross your fingers guys...

Doodoo roo doodoo doo... IRAN

Ghassem Rezaei going for gold against the Russian in 96KG Greco-Roman. It's gonna be a tough fight. Nobody was counting on Rezaei. But he has come through. SHEEREH

REZAEI with another GOLD FOR IRAN

Ehsan Hadadi of Iran in gold medal position in men's discuss throw. 3 more rounds to go.

We go 3 gold in 7 weight categories in farangi. Abdvali was robbed in bright daylight. The French guy did not mount 1 attack. All the points were assigned to him by the refs. There's something wrong with that. The first period was given to the French by the ref on a very bogus and unsubstantiated call. He did not use his leg in any shape or form. In the second period, the baar-andaaz (gut wrench) was legal as far as I could see. It was nowhere near a leg lace. His arms were on the guys waist. There's nobody who could have beaten Abdvali him except the ref. He was the 2001 World Champ and he is a beast. He was robbed...

Iran’s-Ghasem-Gholamreza-Rezaei-Won-Gold-Medal-in-Mens-96kg-Greco-Roman.jpg

Ghasem Gholamreza Rezaei (26) won the olympic gold medal of men’s 96kg Greco-Roman by defeating Rustam Totrov (28) of Russian Federation.

This is the third gold medal of Iran’s national team after Sourian’s and Noroozi’s gold medals in men’s 55kg Greco-Roman and men’s 60kg Greco-Roman respectively.

Before facing with Russian wrestler, Ghasem Gholamreza Rezaei beat Yunior Estrada Falcon from Cuba, Artur Aleksanyan of Armenia and Turkish Cenk Ildem. Russian Rustam Totrov claimed the Silver medal in this competition and Armenian Artur Aleksanyan won the Bronze medal.

Saeed Shirzad is the main coach of Ghasem Gholamreza Rezaei.

Read More: iranianinfo.wordpress.com

GOLD and SILVER for Iran in super heavy weight, weighlifting. Behdad Salimi Gold and Anoushirvani Silver.

That's 4 Gold, 2 Silver and 1 Bronze

Zendeh Baad IRAN o IRANI

We're ranked 12th now. That's a pride for us. 4 gold medals, 2 silvers, 1 bronze. And Ehsas Hadadi might win gold medal as well, he's still 1st in discus throwing. And free-style wrestling is yet to start xD

Well done Iranian brothers. Being a keen wrestler myself I have watched Iran with great enthusiasm. Fantastic to see you guys take three golds in the Greco.

Who are your big hopes in the Freestyle?

We're ranked 12th now. That's a pride for us. 4 gold medals, 2 silvers, 1 bronze. And Ehsas Hadadi might win gold medal as well, he's still 1st in discus throwing. And free-style wrestling is yet to start xD
12th we are now. wow... god bless our varzeshkaran

Back
Top Bottom