What's new

IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

EEE OOO EEE OOO EEE !!!
Bananeyessss.gif

jealous.gif

now we are 26 th

now we are 26 th

Thanks, and good luck to you too. You guys are really good in wrestling and weight lifting.

Thank you so much. I really hope we would bag few more medals. We might win a medal in Taekwondo as well, our taekwondo is very good too. Keep us informed about the result for Egypt's games please.

Karam will definitely win bro. He's a beast! He was off for 8 years, comes back and goes straight to the final.
He was. Everybody in Egypt is surprised he went this far. He hasn't been good since he won that Gold medal in Athenes 2004. Lets hope he wins.

Thank you so much. I really hope we would bag few more medals. We might win a medal in Taekwondo as well, our taekwondo is very good too. Keep us informed about the result for Egypt's games please.
Good luck. I will be rooting for you. Game didn't start yet thu

He got Silver, not bad for a 33 years old, especially since he is playing in a new weight. Second Silver in the tournment for Egypt. Al Hamdullah. Thanks for the support guys.

He got Silver, not bad for a 33 years old, especially since he is playing in a new weight. Second Silver in the tournment for Egypt. Al Hamdullah. Thanks for the support guys.

It sounds like he has gone down a weight. Or my memory may be failing me! But that would be very rare and unusual. Anyway, the guy did beyond expectations bro. Wrestling is one of the toughest and most grueling sports that exist. It requires everything from the athlete, mental and physical conditioning, as well as technical excellence. So the fact that he made it all the way to the final is amazing on its own. Chin up!

Back
Top Bottom