What's new

IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

2u937dl.jpg

834359_orig.jpg

I didn't say he "looks" like a Gypsy, which I don't care for whatever he looks like or his fellow Persians. And you definetly are from looks of it.

You have no class. You come here and in stead of congratulating us with this achievement, you start insulting us and that wrestler. If this is how you Azeri's behave I quite understand the problems Armenians have with you guys.

You sound a little jealous. Man, Iranian wrestlers even defeated you guys in your own country this year.

And Azerbaijan had won the world cup tournament in Iran, whats your point?

My honest opinion is that Rovshan should have won, after all he missed it at Beijing too.

My honest opinion is that Rovshan should have won, after all he missed it at Beijing too.

I don't care what he did in Bejing. All I saw today was that Bayramov was smashed. He had no chance. And I'm objective now.

TAKING FIRE NEED ASSISTANCE! SOME MOD BAN HIM FROM THIS THREAD! HIS ATHLET LOST THE MEDAL AND NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT TROLL THINGS .......

The question should be wether you guys deserve the respect in first place, definetly not given general attitude of Iranians towards Azeris and Azerbaijan, at least on internet forums.

A real gentlemen wouldn't care how other people behave. Nobody forced you to post a message in this topic, but you did, and nobody would have objected if you had showed some respect.

The question should be wether you guys deserve the respect in first place, definetly not given general attitude of Iranians towards Azeris and Azerbaijan.
Don't stick yourself to Iranian Azeris,they are respected human beings.But guys like you who come here and instead of saying a simple congrats,while burining of jealousy,starts insulting.
At the end,the last thing we need is your respect.

Well good luck and all the best.
The hard work you guys have put in is definitely showing in Olympics.
I think China is at the top? No? With 30 golds?
China needs a lot more Golds than we currently have, if we are to have a chance of beating the USA on the Medals Table.

Back
Top Bottom