What's new

IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

Screen+shot+2012-08-05+at+11.05.32+PM.png

Thank you. Good luck and best wishes to everyone else at the Olympics also.

We're at the top now, but that is only temporary. Still a week left to go, and anything can happen.

I haven't seen too many of the games but I saw your male divers in action and they were amazing Chinese-Dragon (they got the Chi)......synchronized like freaking Dolphins, and the dives!!. Amazing performance and a well deserved gold with honor.

60 Kg I think xD

If Iran wins 5 gold medals at this Olympic we've done a wonder. We have high chances of winning two more golds. But even 3 golds and 2 silvers and 2 bronzes is a good result for Iran.

By the way, is Kabbadi in Olympics?

i checked it was 60kg xD
if he win a gold , behdad will win a one too! so 3 goldS!!!!!!!! also if babajan zade win the bronze medal , it will be a dreamy olympic for iran :D

60 Kg I think xD

If Iran wins 5 gold medals at this Olympic we've done a wonder. We have high chances of winning two more golds. But even 3 golds and 2 silvers and 2 bronzes is a good result for Iran.

By the way, is Kabbadi in Olympics?
I don't think so,even if it was,Pakistan and India wouldn't let any one win the gold medal,they are very good at it.

Kabbadi is very funny,I remember those days when we played zoooo in the school.I hoped Olympics had fun games too,like hide and seek or Khale Bazi (Aunt game) or 7 stones.:P

i checked it was 60kg xD
if he win a gold , behdad will win a one too! so 3 goldS!!!!!!!! also if babajan zade win the bronze medal , it will be a dreamy olympic for iran :D
We still have many other chances. Free-style wrestling will bring us few more medals, our free-style wrestling has always been stronger than Roman-style wrestling. Ehsas Hadadi has a chance to win a medal in Discus throw xD We have 3 weight lifters that two of them might win medals for us, Behad Salimi is the first chance for medal in +105 Kg xD We still have a lot of opportunities left to bag more medals my friend xD

I don't think so,even if it was,Pakistan and India wouldn't let any one win the gold medal,they are very good at it.

Kabbadi is very funny,I remember those days when we played zoooo in the school.I hoped Olympics had fun games too,like hide and seek or Khale Bazi (Aunt game) or 7 stones.:P

We won both Pakistan and India this year, so who knows? xD

Back
Top Bottom