What's new

Iran having no friends?

Syria is a puppet state of Iran.

The irony is whilst Iranians are perfectly fine and living in peace. Syrians are dieing and suffering.

Iran is not an independent state, if it was then it would help their "allies". It is a state under siege, sanctions are crippling it.

Only a fool would ally with a country which is incapable of conducting itself normally on the international stage.

Any country which is friendly to Iran just gives them lip service. And the ones do ally to them, like Syria and Lebanon, are suffering for being a colony of Iran.

Iranians must evolve socially and politically before any countries take them seriously apart from South American nutjobs and North Korea.

again like I said, since Iran and Syria are independent and do not take orders from the west and their banks... they are suffering, and yet they both are surviving.... Syria and Iran will never bow down and lose their dignity and become a puppet states for money...

anyways you see that you are naive about politics and etc...

dont got time for you

I love the Indian love for Iran... haha.

Do you really think you have independent foreign policy? India is basically still under British rule. I'm still wondering how a couple of milion of Brits can rule over 1 billion of Hindududu.

Anyway, India will never be ally of Iran. The moment India starts to get closer to that freak show Mullahs in Iran, your masters will know how to put you in your place.

Right, British are ruling India, good one.

Not sure if British would allow India to have good ties with Russia, Iran, etc, etc. if that was true. And you act like UK is some type of hegemony like it was before.

India is hell of a lot more independent than Turkey is that's for sure.

to answer u a simple "shove it" will suffice

what was the relation of this to what he was saying???
seriously get your head out of your butt (no insult)

Keep this type of response up a bit longer, see how you fare.

Rosoboronexport is widely reported to be Syria’s main weapons supplier. Heavy reliance on a single of a few arms supplier makes you dependent (it endebts you with the supplying countries, who also provide the loans that pay for the arms).

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/29/world/meast/syria-iran-china-russia-supporters/

Not sure if British would allow India to have good ties with Russia, Iran, etc, etc. if that was true. And you act like UK is some type of hegemony like it was before.

Maybe in your dream. Turkey was close to Iran couple of years ago and didn't give a shite what US or NATO was thinking. Turkey only distanced itself from Iran when Iran started supporting terrorist against Turkey..

I don't see India doing that in 1000 years. British would cut your legs from the ground and show you who is boss in India.

Iran does not have any allies because it is an independent nation... Iran is not a puppet state, thus other puppets stats have to take orders from their masters and not have any relations with Iran, because their masters will cut economic aid and etc...
Iran allies are only independent nations... such as Syria and other Latin America countries..

That doesn't make sense.. being independent nation doesn't mean you can't have friends. Iran doesn't have friends because of crazy molah who is terorized their secular people, and is mistreating their minorities. Sooner or later Iran will pay the price.

Independentt? Who'se yhour main arms supplier?

Haha.. India can't be friends with Iran.. India would will be teached a lesson if they will. Plus I don't think India is on the same line with crazy mullah and their policies in the mid-east.

You missed Pakistan.. :D :pakistan:
I don't think Pakistan is a friend of Iran. Pakistan is on our side with the good guys.

I don't think we can compare both states with one another simply because they're totally different.

Maybe in your dream. Turkey was close to Iran couple of years ago and didn't give a shite what US or NATO was thinking. Turkey only distanced itself from Iran when Iran started supporting terrorist against Turkey..

I don't see India doing that in 1000 years. British would cut your legs from the ground and show you who is boss in India.

OHHHHHH, Turkey is sooo cute. Trying to be cute little boss.

Who's a cute little Turkey? Who's a cute little country trying to be a big player? Turkey is!!! So cute, trying to cut people's legs off n stuff.

Who's a cute little Turkey? Who's a cute little country trying to be a big player? Turkey is!!! So cute, trying to cut people's legs off n stuff.
Ok, big guy, go and be friends with Iran and see what will happen to and what your boss will do. The Brits will kick the curry out of ya, and cut your legs from the ground so that in the coming years you will beg for forgiveness from the Brits. India can't and won't make a move against the interest of their thee drinking masters.

Ok, big guy, go and be friends with Iran and see what will happen to and what your boss will do. The Brits will kick the curry out of ya, and cut your legs from the ground so that in the coming years you will beg for forgiveness from the Brits. India can't and won't make a move against the interest of their thee drinking masters.

First Britain needs to get off USA's pubic hair before it cuts anyone's legs off.

First Britain needs to get off USA's pubic hair before it cuts anyone's legs off.

USA and British belong to same Anglo-saxon sphere. Turkey is partner with Anglo-saxon sphere but as I told you before Turkey did many things to anger Anglo-saxon world such as invasion of Cyprus, being close with Russia, being friends with Iran since recently, and many things more.

India doesn't have the will or the courage to do any of these things and make own foreign policy. India is still a full colony of the anglo-saxons and let me tell you, they won't accept any disobedience of subjects. India will regret such a move. So to come back to the topic. First of all India doesn't have afinity/interest to become close to Iran, but even if it had any interest it doesn't have the capacity to do so.

USA and British belong to same Anglo-saxon sphere. Turkey is partner with Anglo-saxon sphere but as I told you before Turkey did many things to anger Anglo-saxon world such as invasion of Cyprus, being close with Russia, being friends with Iran since recently, and many things more.

India doesn't have the will or the courage to do any of these things and make own foreign policy. India is still a full colony of the anglo-saxons and let me tell you, they won't accept any disobedience of subjects. India will regret such a move. So to come back to the topic. First of all India doesn't have afinity/interest to become close to Iran, but even if it had any interest it doesn't have the capacity to do so.

It has been making it's own foreign policy ever sense the non alliance movement buddy. You must be stupid to think India of all countries is a "full colony" of the anglo sphere. When this anglo sphere didnt support it's moves like having a nuclear weapon, 1971 war, etc, but it did it anyways.

If India was a "fully colony" it wouldn't be making nuclear weapons, ICBMs, SLBMs, nuclear submarines, aircraft carriers, etc, etc, etc. that is assured.

It has been making it's own foreign policy ever sense the non alliance movement buddy. You must be stupid to think India of all countries is a "full colony" of the anglo sphere. When this anglo sphere didnt support it's moves like having a nuclear weapon, 1971 war, etc, but it did it anyways.

If India was a "fully colony" it wouldn't be making nuclear weapons, ICBMs, SLBMs, nuclear submarines, aircraft carriers, etc, etc, etc. that is assured.
It makes perfect sense.. US supports Indian militarization to counter China.

That doesn't make sense.. being independent nation doesn't mean you can't have friends. Iran doesn't have friends because of crazy molah who is terorized their secular people, and is mistreating their minorities. Sooner or later Iran will pay the price.

Haha.. India can't be friends with Iran.. India would will be teached a lesson if they will. Plus I don't think India is on the same line with crazy mullah and their policies in the mid-east.

I don't think Pakistan is a friend of Iran. Pakistan is on our side with the good guys.

Pakistan is obviously on the side that pays the most, while on the other hand some of us are pro Iran against Arabs but we will never support Iran against the Turkic people.

Cute little turkey has had empires that covered almost half the world, a nation that has conquered while Indians are no bodies everybody has conquered them and trodded on them.

Back
Top Bottom