What's new

Iran Haunts US ScanEagle Drone over Persian Gulf

why this mother f***ing Western propaganda put Irans nuclear program in all reports about Iran ???

That doesn't just apply for Iran. We have it worse.

In almost every post, it can even be about progression, but it always includes 'the country where Bin Laden was killed'.

In latest call of duty series that I'm playing,there is a heavy fight between heroic American 'saviors' and Pakistan's ISI.One of the missions is in Karachi (or Lahore,I forgot) :D

In latest call of duty series that I'm playing,there is a heavy fight between heroic American 'saviors' and Pakistan's ISI.One of the missions is in Karachi (or Lahore,I forgot) :D

New COD is out?

damn, need to get my PS3 out of the storage then

New COD is out?

damn, need to get my PS3 out of the storage then

Yeah,its been nearly a month.Black Ops II,and it's great.For the first time,I'm also playing it with PS3,but I think it's not as good as PC version,the controls I mean.:rolleyes:

Yeah,its been nearly a month.Black Ops II,and it's great.For the first time,I'm also playing it with PS3,but I think it's not as good as PC version,the controls I mean.:rolleyes:
Stop it man I don't have a PS3, just a wii. Anyways can Iran reveal the serial number, must easier job, to confirm :).

:crazy_pilot:

RQ-170.jpg

Have any videos of the event?

Back
Top Bottom