What's new

Iran Haunts US ScanEagle Drone over Persian Gulf

Damn, that means you are below 20? I thought you were 25-28 :D

As for BO2, i'm mostly playing its zombie mode. I'm more of a Battlefield 3 player :)

I am a master of mineswiper !!!

As for BO2, i'm mostly playing its zombie mode. I'm more of a Battlefield 3 player :)

Ok,now that you said,I'm 22.But people usually think I'm older,don't know why. :D
About Battlefield,to be honest,I just played it because I was curious how they have made Iran in the game.I truly disappointed though.But the graphics were more realistic than CoD series.

Ok,now that you said,I'm 22.But people usually think I'm older,don't know why. :D
About Battlefield,to be honest,I just played it because I was curious how they have made Iran in the game.I truly disappointed though.But the graphics were more realistic than CoD series.

22 !!! bezan bar ghadash !!!

lol my to, i use to be a die hard CoD geek, Now i am all about battlefield 3...:cheesy:

Which platform? I might teach you some lessons someday if you are on PS3 :D

Then bring it on! Platform is PS3 to but i wont be playing for a while, Because the damn L2 and R2 Buttons are broken, It keep trowing grendas and i keep killing myself, Also keeps crouching. So i temperarly gave it to my brothe which plays CoD MW-3. Add 'hnp' thats my name :) I am going to buy a new one after a couple weeks.

Then bring it on! Platform is PS3 to but i wont be playing for a while, Because the damn L2 and R2 Buttons are broken, It keep trowing grendas and i keep killing myself, Also keeps crouching. So i temperarly gave it to my brothe which plays CoD MW-3. Add 'hnp' thats my name :) I am going to buy a new one after a couple weeks.

Same here, i've some exams on the way, can't be able to play that much but I'll add you.

Btw, i checked your stats, judging by your level, you are a new BF3 player :)

Same here, i've some exams on the way, can't be able to play that much but I'll add you.

Btw, i checked your stats, judging by your level, you are a new BF3 player :)

Actually i just couldnt play much because it was broken for a while, I bought it when it just came out. I just loaned a friend joystick a couple times but that wasnt longer then a day... :)

EDIT: btw whats your name? I got a huge number of people which want to be friends with me which most of i dont even know...

Dear Americans ... are you still denying ???
What are we 'denying'? Did you even read the article?

Pentagon Says Drone Captured By Iran Appears US-Made
...appears to be US-made, said the Pentagon on Wednesday.

...the ScanEagle is also used by a number of other countries...
If it is credible that Iran is in possession of a ScanEagle, a UAV that is owned/operated by entities other than the US, then it is equally credible that the USN has fully accounted for all of its UAVs. Appears to be US-made does not mean it is USN operated.

Iranian regime broadcasts video of 'captured' US drone - Threat Matrix
The drone evolved out of an earlier Insitu drone platform, the Sea Scan, which had been designed to help international commercial entities track weather patterns and assist fishermen locate schools of fish. Most of the sensitive equipment is located in the turret, a bubble mounted on the nose of the drone, which was interestingly omitted from most of the video footage provided by the Iranian regime.
Why?

has Iran showed it to media?
Just like the last time, Iran is afraid to allow journalists to actually investigate.

new caricatur published

16394-62768.jpg

Back
Top Bottom