What's new

Iran Haunts US ScanEagle Drone over Persian Gulf

let's talk about ScanEagle ...

leave this BS story ...

ScanEagle is unimportant. It's an small, low-tech and low cost drone that is in Iranian hands now. No need to talk about it extensively.

Congratulations! You may be Iranian by birth, but your intellect is not. Your ignorance is renowned.
yes im and no one can not change it.but wait are you traitor an Iranian?
is a person who supports seperation of azerbaijan province an Iranian?nope you are not Iranian by heart nor by birth.
get lost traitor!cause i have nothing to say to an TRAITOR.
long live Iran and her people!

unfortunately you are not educated to discuss is a good manner. I guess you and Soheil are the same but i different path.
stop insulting each other

yes , this is what I wanted ...

show your anger Dutch :D

Please be happy when a drone is captured, when Iranian scientists are assassinated in Iran and industry buildings are being blowed up!

Please be happy when a drone is captured, when Iranian scientists are assassinated in Iran and industry buildings are being blowed up!

good going troll

show your off topic anger ...

good going troll

show your off topic anger ...

You still remember this guy?

iran-explosion-missile-ex-007.jpg

Say hello to him!

Well , who said ScanEagle is low tech !?

it's NanoSar radar is really high tech ....

please go and research about Nano Sar radars .some guys even saying this type of radar are revolution in radar tech .....

ImSAR

US Army Wants a Small Radar, for Small UAVs

Developer of Miniature SAR Awarded U.S. Army Contract | Aviation International News

ScanEagle UAV gets Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)

an image created by Nano sar radar :
9007_19030820816_1.jpg

While SAR is often used because of its all-weather, day-or-night capability, it also finds application because it renders a different view of a " target," with synthetic aperture radar being at a much lower electromagnetic frequency than optical sensors.

Nano Sar radar is edge of USA radar tech .............

i doubt other country ( china , Russia , France and .... ) have any similar radar !!!

so you want your country to be destroyed ?
we can lend Ahmadinejad to you ... hell take him for your self e dont want him any more !
pleaseeee give him to us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............................................you dont know this man is a jewel!

You have to kick back to Qom as well. Mullah-supporters only belong in that city.

I don't like our current president but agree with the Islamic system and support them . People that think like you , deserve to remain a slave and kiss the US a$s like before the revolution .

Most people support Islamic system in Iran and that's why the velayate faghih you call mullahs still works however the whole world wants it to fall or go to Qom .

Its clear there are good and bad guys everywhere but its not fair to count them all in same team . Iranians have been dealing with Various issues for years and do know who is their friend and who is their enemy . It just needs open eyes to see the fact .

Many mullahs are originally Arabs. Qom is even an Arab city.

?ARAB iii. Arab settlements in Iran ? Encyclopaedia Iranica

Arabs rule Iran! Even Iran's foreign minister is born in Iraq. So as the leader of the Basij organization. Soheil and Kollang are probably Arabs too.

This is not new some people like you think Islam is an Arabian religion while It came for the whole world . Change your name man , You do not deserve to be called Surena

Back
Top Bottom