What's new

Iran fired cruise missiles in attack on Saudi oil facility: Senior US official

You will respond against Saudi's only. I doubt you have guts to target US bases in the region or even Israel. That's assuming you guys aren't bluffing. Since Iran knows well that there will be no winner in such a war. It wants to continue its current path and play its cards to get nuclear deal reinstated. It does not want a war.
I agree with you. It seems Iran is neutralizing the Octopus by "cutting off its tentacles". A ME where Israel and Saudi Arabia are contained is one where Iran can operate more freely. I will say this though- dollar for dollar, man for man, Iran is a better competitor than the US is in the ME. Money and technology will get you only so far, especially when you dont understand the deep culture, psyche, probably future events/realities/situations/dynamics etc.

I agree with you. It seems Iran is neutralizing the Octopus by "cutting off its tentacles". A ME where Israel and Saudi Arabia are contained is one where Iran can operate more freely. I will say this though- dollar for dollar, man for man, Iran is a better competitor than the US is in the ME. Money and technology will get you only so far, especially when you dont understand the deep culture, psyche, probably future events/realities/situations/dynamics etc.

You can kiss Iran's butt all you want dude, I don't care. Iran is thriving thanks to Eastern and Western strategic interest of having a powerful Iran in the Middle East to prevent rise of Sunni Muslims. And it has nothing to do with security threat. They just don't like God, Prophet Mohammed and puritarian Islam. If Iranians weren't vehement anti-Islam/Muslim entity, they wouldn't be allowed to get away with these acts of war by the international community. Everyone knows they are Persians deep down who share common interest of subjugating Sunni Muslims. This is why Iran never got a war with Israel or the US but the Arabs on other hand did.

Iran did not touch US influence anywhere it is in the region. It is just vying for influence in Sunni Arab nations.

We like it or not ,,, we can try our best to avoid it .. but realty is "war is coming" … destruction is knocking on the doors ……

Now that Iran is taking actions that are counter to Sunni Arab Muslims(Saudis), some PDFers are now touting the "Iran and US are working together".

Before Iran did these attacks, they were the same people saying "Iranian weapons and technology is fake an copies of old Russian technology".

Bottom line? They say ANYTHING but the actual truth- Iran is throwing a gauntlet down to the regional order that supports and listens to the US.

Iran literally has dozens and dozens of missile with such capability. If you're clueless, then maybe quiet down.

What are you even blabbering? Iran has demonstrated long range percision strike capability mutiple times already, even against ISIS, the most recent attack was against the Kurds. Listen to the Israeli expert and learn something:

You're the ignoramus that claimed fateh-110 was a liquid fuelled missile :lol:

You have as much credibility in these topics as a hamster.

You have zero clue what you're blabbering about.

Literally almost all of Iranian missiles these days have pin point capability.

How many times have you been educated already by the likes of @Mithridates @skyshadow in this topic but it seems you just can't accept reality.

Someone who does not even know the difference between a liquid and solid fuelled missile should not be questioning the understanding/ reason of others.

just let them look at this video and tell them see it from 2:50 until 3:01 and tell me how many smart bombs hit one spot.

Now Saudis are claiming they restored production levels to pre-attack levels. Or something along those lines. By their statements, it appears clear they want to avoid implicating Iran. Which is setting a horrible precedent for their country and hurting their deterrence. Iranians called out Saudi bluff and took the risk. Question is what does US led alliance make of this. Will they take deescalation measures or draw new red lines or gear up for a military response, that is yet to be seen.

The saudis under MBS only know how to gang up on little states like qatar, imprison women activists or hack journos to death. When it comes to defending their lands they are just useless cowards. Iran just sent cruise missiles to their economic lifeline and they are talking about un inspectors and oil levels. Iran knows this.

This is the state of the arab world. 1400 years ago they went deep into persian territory and chased their king out. Now with hundreds of thousands of american troops stationed in the gulf they could not muster a military response. Begs the question. why are the americans even there?

Asking Address !!!!!!
637042429215810172.jpg

You can kiss Iran's butt all you want dude, I don't care. Iran is thriving thanks to Eastern and Western strategic interest of having a powerful Iran in the Middle East to prevent rise of Sunni Muslims. And it has nothing to do with security threat. They just don't like God, Prophet Mohammed and puritarian Islam. If Iranians weren't vehement anti-Islam/Muslim entity, they wouldn't be allowed to get away with these acts of war by the international community. Everyone knows they are Persians deep down who share common interest of subjugating Sunni Muslims. This is why Iran never got a war with Israel or the US but the Arabs on other hand did.

Iran did not touch US influence anywhere it is in the region. It is just vying for influence in Sunni Arab nations.

I would argue that the lack of intellectual depth you occasionally display on this forum as a Palestinian-Arab is exemplary for your people and the reason why you guys are being ruled over.

You guys should stick it to performing Dabke and extracting olive oil.

But people like you are slaves for those Bedouins kid. Don't bad mouth your masters.

As for Persians, don't forget what language your national anthem is.

Fk Persian, its written in Urdu. You bloody Persian is written in Arabic script, what say you?

Your silly rants will only make you look like an absolute idiot. I have more reasons and facts to lable you lot the slave of Zionists and America.

Right now Iran is a regional superpower that is pawning your masters. Not bad interests to look out for, hey?

Super power? with tin pot military. :D

Donkey IQ statements like that only deserve the comment I made.

Keep on making an absolute arse of yourself.

Says the moron that think Iran attacked the saudis right after Chinese investment plans to what? sabotage the deal? either that or you think the attack was made by the US or something. Either way, retarded level thinking.

FOOL, I cannot keep on repeating myself here over and over again. IRAN DID NOT COMMIT THIS ACT. PERIOD!! So stop this fking empty bravado as to how great your military is when you were not involved to begin with. Its a false flag by America/Zionist to get both Saudi and Iran in a war at one hand and stop the Chinese ingress into ME energy sector on the other. God you lot are thick!

Qassem is just a poster boy, lol.

They attacked weak Saudi Arabia with a well know cowardly government and it was a big achievement for them it doesn't mean nothing when it comes to the US or Israel. There's a reason why they keep taking hits from Israel over and over again in Syria and Iraq without responding. Because they know Israel is competent and during the same day they will announce culprits and retaliate.

This is just a false flag by American deep state and Zionists. They want both Iran and Saudi fight and destroy each other and then Israel will scavenge as to what is left afterwards. like what they have done in Iraq, Syria and Libya. And by doing this, they will also stop Chinese ingress into ME , Chinese pledged substantial investment into Iran energy sector just few days before the attack!

Fk Persian, its written in Urdu. You bloody Persian is written in Arabic script, what say you?

Even your PM is admitting you'd be speaking our language LOL

Khan : We would not have needed a translator in the past. We all used to speak Persian.

Your silly rants will only make you look like an absolute idiot. I have more reasons and facts to lable you lot the slave of Zionists and America.

Iran has done more to damage these zionists and americans than almost any other nations. Meanwhile you beg the US for their donations. If that is not a slave, then what it?

Super power? with tin pot military. :D

That tin pot military that is humiliating your masters left and right?
Also don't forget how these Americans slaughtered your soldiers:

The 2011 NATO attack in Pakistan (also known as the Salala incident, Salala attack or 26/11 attacks[6][7]), was a border skirmish that occurred when US-led NATO forces engaged Pakistani security forces at two Pakistani military checkposts along the Afghanistan–Pakistan border on Saturday, 26 November 2011.[8] Two NATO Apache helicopters[4][9][10] an AC-130 gunship[4] and two F-15E Eagle fighter jets entered by varying estimates as little as 200 meters[11] (660 ft) to up to 2.5 kilometres (1.6 miles),[12] into the Pakistani border area of Salala (in the Baizai subdivision of Mohmand Agency, FATA) at 2 a.m. local time.[13] They came from across the border in Afghanistan and opened fire at two border patrol check-posts, killing 28 Pakistani soldiers[8][12][14] and wounding 12 others.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

Meanwhile, this is what we do to them:

Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1.jpg

Keep on making an absolute arse of yourself.

Only person doing that here is you kiddo.

FOOL, I cannot keep on repeating myself here over and over again. IRAN DID NOT COMMIT THIS ACT. PERIOD!!

Imbecile, then who did? the martians?

So stop this fking empty bravado as to how great your military is when you were not involved to begin with. Its a false flag by America/Zionist to get both Saudi and Iran in a war at one hand and stop the Chinese ingress into ME energy sector on the other. God you lot are thick!

LMAO, are you even reading this donkey IQ nonesense before posting? So the American wiped out 50% of the saudi oil production in order to start a war? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: So explain to to me:

1- Why Houthis took responsibility
2- Why a war has not started yet

What some of imbecile would believe such crap?

He is an idiot. No one I know , neither among my family hierarchy ever spoke this gay language.

As I said to you, your Persian is written in ARABIC. Arab slavery runs deep in you isn't it?

Iran has done more to damage these zionists and americans than almost any other nations. Meanwhile you beg the US for their donations. If that is not a slave, then what it?

Your have served them very well in Afghansitan and Iraq, everyone knows your role. So cut the crap.

As for us, we have done to them that no one in history have done. As per Gen Hamid Gul, when history will be written, it will be said, that Pakistan defeated American in Afghansitan with American money. Total gangster. LOL. You Persian are new in the game.

That tin pot military that is humiliating your masters left and right?
Also don't forget how these Americans slaughtered your soldiers:

Humiliate yourself kiddo, we only serve OUR interest.

We have slaughters many American/CIA/Military in the killing fields of Afghansitan. Kiddo, you are nothing. As for Salalah incident, they have to beg forgiveness at the highest level after we squeeze their balls for nine straight months in Afghanistan.

LOL, some random yanks at sea!! LOL, is that all you can come up with? Ask those thousands who are left decapitated back home, mentally destroyed and on top, thousands killed in Afghansitan , by the proxy war that was fought by Pakistan intel agencies against the combined might of NATO, India and Israel, and win the damn war! You kids get excited at very small things. LOL

Only person doing that here is you kiddo.

Na, computer say no.

LMAO, are you even reading this donkey IQ nonesense before posting? So the American wiped out 50% of the saudi oil production in order to start a war? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: What some of imbecile would believe such crap?

LOL, what a nobhead! well atleast FINALLY you understood what I been saying all along. You lot a thickest of all. and I thought your buddies, the vege curry munchers and cow pi** drinkers were the worst!!

They don't give a fk about Saudi oil production , wake up sunshine, there are bigger agendas at play here. Project greater Israel is in full swing. Their Moshiach is about to arrive. and you turds are having armpit f@rts over some empty bravado. Pathetic and loser mentality. LOL

He is an idiot. No one I know , neither among my family hierarchy ever spoke this gay language.

He is your PM, he represents the nation unlike you clown. And yes, your forefathers (Indians) also spoke Persian.

As I said to you, your Persian is written in ARABIC. Arab slavery runs deep in you isn't it?

Persian is a completely distinct language. Who gives a toss what alphabet it uses. Iran would easily switch it language to latin alphabet and the language would be the same.

Also, once again, don't forget, you language is basically a mixture of Persian and few other languages LOL.

Your have served them very well in Afghansitan and Iraq, everyone knows your role. So cut the crap.

Our proxies slaugheted 1000's of them in Iraq. If that's serving them, I don't know what an enemy would do them.
How much have you begged them for donations again?

As for us, we have done to them that no one in history have done. As per Gen Hamid Gul, when history will be written, it will be said, that Pakistan defeated American in Afghansitan with American money. Total gangster. LOL. You Persian are new in the game.

Only thing you have done is be slaughtered and droned by them.

Humiliate yourself kiddo, we only serve OUR interest.

That's why so many of your kind either fight for Iran or the saudis? :lol:

We have slaughters many American/CIA/Military in the killing fields of Afghansitan. Kiddo, you are nothing. As for Salalah incident, they have to beg forgiveness at the highest level after we squeeze their balls for nine straight months in Afghanistan.

In fantasy land maybe. In real life however:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

LOL, some random yanks at sea!! LOL, is that all you can come up with? Ask those thousands who are left decapitated back home, mentally destroyed and on top, thousands killed in Afghansitan , by the proxy war that was fought by Pakistan intel agencies against the combined might of NATO, India and Israel, and win the damn war! You kids get excited at very small things. LOL

Pakistan had as much to do with that as India did. You jokers can't even secure your own state and you're talking about having a proxy conflict? The same taliban have slaughtered countless of your own people.

the vege curry munchers and cow pi** drinkers were the worst!!

You should not talk about your forefathers like this.

They don't give a fk about Saudi oil production , wake up sunshine, there are bigger agendas at play here. Project greater Israel is in full swing. Their Moshiach is about to arrive. and you turds are having armpit f@rts over some empty bravado. Pathetic and loser mentality. LOL

It seems you're having a major brain fart.

This attack came from Iraq probably, via Iranian proxies using Iranian weapons. Ultimately Iran gave the order.

Only an utter retard would believe this was a false flag by the Americans.

There is zero evidence to suggest this came from anyone by Iranian proxies.

I am still waiting for you to explain to me if this was master plan by the US to start a war, why has it failed and why is all the evidence suggesting it came from Iranian proxies? :lol:

He is your PM, he represents the nation unlike you clown. And yes, your forefathers (Indians) also spoke Persian.

He said many idiotic things, that was one of them. No one in Pakistan speak, understand or even bothered about your gay lingo. End off.

Persian is a completely distinct language. Who gives a toss what alphabet it uses. Iran would easily switch it language to latin alphabet and the language would be the same.

Also, once again, don't forget, you language is basically a mixture of Persian and few other languages LOL.

Let me know when you change your script. As I said, effect of Arab slavery runs deep in your culture.

In Pakistan, No one speak, understand or bother about your gay lingo.

Our proxies slaugheted 1000's of them in Iraq. If that's serving them, I don't know what an enemy would do them.
How much have you begged them for donations again?

HAHA that's the biggest joke I have heard in a long time. Everyone knows that Iran was hand in glove with America in the occupation of Afghansitan and Iraq.

Only thing you have done is be slaughtered and droned by them.

Lol, what a moron. Learn history, current and past events and afghan war your clueless Majoosi.

That's why so many of your kind either fight for Iran or the saudis? :lol:

So many? we are 220 million strong nation, not a midget nation like you. Some fight for the religious cause and faith, NOT for you dumb arse. LOL

In fantasy land maybe. In real life however:

My serious advise to you, get a doc appointment for your mental health. While the whole world was begging Pakistan to bring Taliban on the peace table, seems like you turd were having your head buried in the sand, like usual I must add. :D

Pakistan had as much to do with that as India did. You jokers can't even secure your own state and you're talking about having a proxy conflict? The same taliban have slaughtered countless of your own people.

India did what you moron ? India came in Afghansitan riding yanks shoulders. that's about it. and now we have stuffed them all. Ofcourse when you fight a proxy war against such big force and odds stack against you, you are bound to get hit in return, but hey , we have fked them all . Period. and that is where penny drop. And those mercenaries who tried to terroris our people, they were not Talibans , just CIA/RAW/MOSSAD paid mercenaries that we have now neutralised.

As I said, first try to take on the powers to be properly then come and talk. "Down with USA" non sense mean bullcrap in real life.

You should not talk about your forefathers like this.

You should lick the boots of your forefather, the people of Indus, the people who were first to civilized that lands that you now inhibit. LOL

It seems you're having a major brain fart.

This attack came from Iraq probably, via Iranian proxies using Iranian weapons. Ultimately Iran gave the order.

Only an utter retard would believe this was a false flag by the Americans.

There is zero evidence to suggest this came from anyone by Iranian proxies.

I am still waiting for you to explain to me if this was master plan by the US to start a war, why has it failed and why is all the evidence suggesting it came from Iranian proxies? :lol:

What a turd, and you think you are the only one in Iraq? wakey wakey!! Also, anything that is coming from north , north west , can also come directly from Israel as well.

Have you not noticed that even Saudis are treading with caution, Chinese are not toeing American line. This script has been repeated so many times over and one thought that people will wisen up by now but hey, you lot are one of the kind! :D

Back
Top Bottom