What's new

Iran fired cruise missiles in attack on Saudi oil facility: Senior US official

He is the PM that doest mean he is right all the times,

The point is he represent your people and he stated boldly a historical fact, i.e your forefather spoke Persians.

You think by denying historical facts people will not see your humiliation?

though he got your army chief fired in the aftermath of his visit to Iran when he told the Iranian leadership to behave in their dealing with Pakistan.

What are you blabbering about you imbecile? This is our chief of staff, he was fired? He has been chief for many years.

xBagheriGeneral.jpg

By the way, Bagheri (above) also threatened pakistan:

The head of the Iranian armed forces warned Islamabad on Monday that Tehran would hit bases inside Pakistan if the government does not confront Sunni militants who carry out cross-border attack

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ant-safe-havens-inside-pakistan-idUSKBN1840SY

None of my forefathers spoke this gay lingo mate, We all speak Urdu.

Not according to your own prime minister.

Arab did civilize you at the end of the day. And before them, we did. :D

1- Many Arabs are ruled by us today
2- pakistani forefathers i.e Indians was also ruled by us throughout it's history

Learn history kiddo

None of my ancestors spoke your gay lingo, its sounds very gay to be spoken in Pakistan tbh.

Listen to your own PM:

And? of course it was in Iran's interest to remove Saddam and taliban, but the fact remains, Iran was involved in massacring many Americans in Iraq.

LOL, what a moron. Hey Majoosi, we are fighting a war, people die, what matter is that we won.

You surrender like cowards.

Iran is punny, with punny military and jokers all around who are only good at empty bravado and silly rants. nothing more, nothing less.

Iran is far more stronger than pakistan. We never surrendered to our enemies unlike pakistani army did.

This is your SLUM in Tehran. We are no first world country buddy but when times comes, we know how to knock other nations out.

Most of those pictures are not even from Iran LOL

you country has more slums than Kenya for god sakes. Iran is like a paradise compared to your so called "state":

Population living in slums (% of urban population) in Pakistan was reported at 45.5 % in 2014, according to the World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially recognized sources.

https://tradingeconomics.com/pakist...lums-percent-of-urban-population-wb-data.html

Punny nations like majooses are irrelevant. Do you know who Mullah Baradar is? He the head of Taliban negotiating team. And guess which nation released him for the peace talks? LOL. Clueless baboons.

Iran is a regional superpower. This is an undeniable fact.

How Iran, the Mideast's new superpower, is expanding its footprint across the region

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Mid...footprint-across-the-region-and-what-it-means

pakistan has as much influence and clout as afghanistan LOL.

As for the mercenaries who used to attack in Paksitan, they can call them whatever they like, they were the paid agents of cia/raw/mossad. Your lack of knowledge about geopolitics and current affairs is not my problem. Educate yourself.

yeah sure they were:

Taliban Attack Security Checkpoint and Hospital in Pakistan

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/21/world/asia/taliban-attack-hospital-pakistan.html

We stuffed soviets before and now doing the same to American and its lackies. Your ignorance is not my problem. Learn history my boy.

You can't even stuff the terrorists inside your own country kid. Nevermind soviets or Americans.
Americans were too busy slaughtering you:

The 2011 NATO attack in Pakistan (also known as the Salala incident, Salala attack or 26/11 attacks[6][7]), was a border skirmish that occurred when US-led NATO forces engaged Pakistani security forces at two Pakistani military checkposts along the Afghanistan–Pakistan border on Saturday, 26 November 2011.[8] Two NATO Apache helicopters[4][9][10] an AC-130 gunship[4] and two F-15E Eagle fighter jets entered by varying estimates as little as 200 meters[11] (660 ft) to up to 2.5 kilometres (1.6 miles),[12] into the Pakistani border area of Salala (in the Baizai subdivision of Mohmand Agency, FATA) at 2 a.m. local time.[13] They came from across the border in Afghanistan and opened fire at two border patrol check-posts, killing 28 Pakistani soldiers[8][12][14] and wounding 12 others.[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

I have lost count on how many times Israelis have bombed the shit out of your IGRC in middle east with Iranian military in return hiding with whimpers. Its getting boring now.

Fake news mostly. Israel got raped in 06 by a small Iranian proxy.

If WE don't know how to fight then no one can. We face enemy many times bigger then us yet we stuff it proper.

But you you did not fight, you surrendered like cowards.
View attachment 580010

This is more enjoyable LOL

HAHA. sucking on hindu cow worshipers have really done your brain cells.

You are Indians kid. you country is basically a carved out portion of Indian. Made by the brits.

Indus extended in your lands buddy, we were the first in the region to civilized your lands. If you exsisted as a nation during that time, you must be wiping your arse with leaves back then. LOL.

Indus valley is an Indian civlization and it's actually younger than Iranian civilisation such as Elam:

IRAN – CRADLE OF CIVILISATION

12 April 2018

Like strolling around a fairytale bazar in Isfahan and coming across the most exclusive merchandise - from 17 June onwards visitors of the major archaeological exhibition Iran – Cradle of Civilisation will find themselves eye to eye with around two hundred unique finds from Iran. Cuneiform clay tablets, gold beakers and ornaments, bronze weapons and beautifully painted ceramics will guide you through the history of one of the oldest and most interesting cultures in the world.

A journey through Iran’s cultural history
Iran – Cradle of Civilisation will take you on a journey through Iran’s cultural history spanning a staggeringly long period from 10.000 BC until AD 1700. From the very beginning - the earliest development of agriculture and livestock farming - to the civilisation of the Elamites, the Persian Empire and the Islamic period. The Drents Museum will be presenting masterpieces from all those different periods from various findspots in Iran and on loan from the National Museum of Iran in Tehran. These treasures have long been hidden from the Western world. Many of them have never been exhibited in the Netherlands before, and have even never been on show outside Iran before.

https://drentsmuseum.nl/en/press/iran-–-cradle-civilisation

And no, its not Indian . its Indus, build and sustained for thousands of years BEFORE you, by the people of Indus basin and that would be us.

Pakistan was invented in the 40's. Stop stealing Indian history kid.

If rag tag houthis can be blamed for somehow hitting a target thousand miles away, Israel with all the technology and capability cannot be ruled out. And Besides, you shitholes are not the only one in Iraq.

View attachment 580012

You imbecile, who said the attack came from Yemen?

Iranian drones launched from Iraq carried out attacks on Saudi oil plants

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...hed-iraq-carried-out-attacks-saudi-oil-plants

Maybe, and I hope they are wisening up to the situation unlike you majoosis?

Go back to worrying about Indian taking over kashmir and don't worry about us.
We're raping your saudi masters left and right.
As you've just seen, a small Iranian proxy, just annihilated 50% of their capacity using some older Iranian technology.

Last edited:
Saudi Defense Ministry sharing border camera footage on Saudi's northern border where you can see one of the drones crossing through at low altitude. That and them asserting the attack came from the north and not the south are most significant aspects of the conference so far.

They say drones attacked in first wave then cruise missiles in second wave. Say 18 Iranian UAVS and 10 cruise missiles used in attack. 7 hit their target and 3 crashed in the desert. Those 3 that crashed were intended to hit another target in the southern region of Saudi Arabia according to Saudi defense ministry spokesman.

Last edited:
This is just a false flag by American deep state and Zionists. They want both Iran and Saudi fight and destroy each other and then Israel will scavenge as to what is left afterwards. like what they have done in Iraq, Syria and Libya. And by doing this, they will also stop Chinese ingress into ME , Chinese pledged substantial investment into Iran energy sector just few days before the attack!
I know you are angry because Iran is acting out and showing military resolve and you hate to see that, but i had to conclude you are delusional when i got to this last section of your post (quoted above). Go workout or something..your frustration is 1) not going to change anything and 2) is misguided energy.

You're also trolling, but thats ok, this is a Pakistani forum afterall.

Saudi Defense Ministry sharing border camera footage on Saudi's northern border where you can see one of the drones crossing through at low altitude. That and them asserting the attack came from the north and not the south are most significant aspects of the conference so far.

They say drones attacked in first wave then cruise missiles in second wave. Say 18 Iranian UAVS and 10 cruise missiles used in attack. 7 hit their target and 3 crashed in the desert. Those 3 that crashed were intended to hit another target in the southern region of Saudi Arabia according to Saudi defense ministry spokesman.
There were 17+ clear impact points (identifiable from the satellite imagery), so they are lying, obviously.

28 UAVs/missiles and only 7 hit their target (despite 17+ clear successful impact points) - what happened to the other 21? :disagree:

We like it or not ,,, we can try our best to avoid it .. but realty is "war is coming" … destruction is knocking on the doors ……
Some PDFers were telling us this same crap some months ago after the US drone was down that:
WAR IS COMING...
, but it hasnt come yet and we are still waiting.

Well if you are saying so then where is the response
I am disbelief that saudis are doing nothing

I guess the calculation on iran side were accurate

There were 17+ clear impact points (identifiable from the satellite imagery), so they are lying, obviously.

28 UAVs/missiles and only 7 hit their target (despite 17+ clear successful impact points) - what happened to the other 21? :disagree:

All UAVS hit, only 3 cruise missiles crashed in the desert. So 25/28 hit their targets.

He is your PM, he represents the nation unlike you clown. And yes, your forefathers (Indians) also spoke Persian.

Persian is a completely distinct language. Who gives a toss what alphabet it uses. Iran would easily switch it language to latin alphabet and the language would be the same.

Also, once again, don't forget, you language is basically a mixture of Persian and few other languages LOL.

Our proxies slaugheted 1000's of them in Iraq. If that's serving them, I don't know what an enemy would do them.
How much have you begged them for donations again?

Only thing you have done is be slaughtered and droned by them.

That's why so many of your kind either fight for Iran or the saudis? :lol:

In fantasy land maybe. In real life however:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

Pakistan had as much to do with that as India did. You jokers can't even secure your own state and you're talking about having a proxy conflict? The same taliban have slaughtered countless of your own people.

You should not talk about your forefathers like this.

It seems you're having a major brain fart.

This attack came from Iraq probably, via Iranian proxies using Iranian weapons. Ultimately Iran gave the order.

Only an utter retard would believe this was a false flag by the Americans.

There is zero evidence to suggest this came from anyone by Iranian proxies.

I am still waiting for you to explain to me if this was master plan by the US to start a war, why has it failed and why is all the evidence suggesting it came from Iranian proxies? :lol:
Basically it was proxy war fueled by iran in baluchistan and india in afghanistan

The people in pakistan have lost patience with iran after you guys start harbouring indian agents

I understand that indian oil buying is your lifeline but you should be open about it.

Well if you are saying so then where is the response
I am disbelief that saudis are doing nothing

I guess the calculation on iran side were accurate

They said the attack came from the north but did not name Iran specifically. It is most certainly Iran from Iranian territory. However, naming Iran would mean they need to be ready for war. I don't think they are ready for war a few days after the attack and are just presenting their case to international community right now. I don't think they want a war either.

They are taking questions now from CNN/Western journalists so I will post if there is anything more significant.

Back
Top Bottom