What's new

Iran ends cooperation agreement with Pakistan

Pakistan doesn't really care what Iran does. After iranis repeatedly violated our borders and killed our soldier, I am against any cooperation with them.

We must not go ahead with IP pipeline and invite International hostility, Iran doesn't care its already under sanctions.

What is going on? Mortar Fire across the Iran-Pakistan Border, one PA soldier gets killed, economic co-operation agreement ends.

Apparently economic co-operation ended before this incident as the news is talking about 2nd October's cabinet proceedings

Its better to avoid dealing with a country that is sanctioned and aggressive

We have plenty other options on the table.

- The TAPI Pipeline (Turkministan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India)

- LNG deal with Qatar which will develop terminals in Gwadar and Karachi

- The extraction of domestic Shale Oil and Gas currently valued world's 7th largest in reserves

-Last two will cost us a fortune, later will take more than a decade.
- As far as TAPI is concerned i would say "A bird in hand is better than two in the bush".

Iranians are behaving like immature idiots.

Sad news but it seems both sides are pissed af against one another.

Actually good news for Pakistan, As Iran unilaterally backed off - so we don't have to pay plenty for idiot agreement sign by zardari know fully that Pakistan can't stand pressure of sanctions.

I blame Zardari for Iran Pak Gas pipeline project, he signed it when he was exiting the office, he knew tons of problems will come for Pakistan & pushed Pakistan right into it.

The jabroni just sat for 5 years doing only corruption & harming Pakistan & while exiting he pushed Pakistan further into problems. Now we have another jabroni ganja who does not have the capability of thinking & taking decisions.

Back
Top Bottom