What's new

Iran Disputes Israeli Arms Claim

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iran accused Israel on Thursday of falsifying claims that it had seized an Iranian shipment of weapons bound for Palestinian militants in Gaza aboard a merchant ship. Iran’s foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, said that Israel’s assertion, made Wednesday, was suspiciously timed, coming during a meeting in Washington of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the powerful pro-Israel lobbying organization that is one of Iran’s most influential critics in American politics. The Israeli military said a Panamanian-flagged ship was seized by Israeli commandos 1,000 miles from the southern Israeli city of Eilat and was carrying dozens of Syrian-made M-302 rockets that Iran had helped to transport to Iraq, where the ship had loaded them. “An Iranian ship carrying arms for Gaza. Captured just in time for annual AIPAC anti-Iran campaign,” Mr. Zarif said on Twitter. “Amazing Coincidence! Or same failed lies.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/07/world/middleeast/iran-disputes-israeli-arms-claim.html?_r=0

Well who else would it be? Not like any other nation is arming the Palestinians.

What happened to Kerry's middle east talks?

You mean the I/P ones? They're going on still, the US presented the framework to both parties. Abbas is calling it BS though and so is Israel even though it gives Israel what it wants.

I don't know why Iran would go through all the trouble to smuggle only 1 old, inaccurate missile.

- Crazy mullah regime dusputes it?
- Another proof that it true.
Unlike crazy Iranian regime Israel has freedom of speech and most of the journalists are actually very critical to the government.

Timing was bad: everyone is busy with Ukraine now.
In terms of being a nutjob, Netanyahu beats all of leaders in ME. He just won't stop barking for a minute.

In terms of being a nutjob, Netanyahu beats all of leaders in ME. He just won't stop barking for a minute.
We had huge anti Netanyahu protests:

tel-aviv-protest-social-j-007.jpg

No one touched them. When similar protests happened in Iran dozens were murdered, thousands arrested, tortured and raped.

Iran is arming terrorists with ballistic missiles. No one is crazy like them.

Iran is helping crazy dictator who barrel bombs starves and gasses own population.

We had huge anti Netanyahu protests:

tel-aviv-protest-social-j-007.jpg

No one touched them. When similar protests happened in Iran dozens were murdered, thousands arrested, tortured and raped.

Iran is arming terrorists with ballistic missiles. No one is crazy like them.

Iran is helping crazy dictator who barrel bombs starves and gasses own population.
Internal matters of Iran are not any of your concern.
And those allegations are your version of the story, mine is different and since we have discussed it before, there is no point in rewriting it.

It's not about the protests against Netanyahu, we are talking about what a madman he is. Peace has always been a thorn in his throat. He won't stop until he gets a war, and I hope he gets a proper and fair one, maybe that'll make him stop blabbering constantly. :)

And those allegations are your version of the story, mine is different and since we have discussed it before, there is no point in rewriting it.

It's not about the protests against Netanyahu, we are talking about what a madman he is. Peace has always been a thorn in his throat. He won't stop until he gets a war, and I hope he gets a proper and fair one, maybe that'll make him stop blabbering constantly. :)
Your regime is brutal dictatorship without any freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of election and so on.
Your regime is arming terrorists including with ballistic missiles
Your regime is helping dictator slaughter his own population by tens of thousands.

These are solid facts which made it crazy. I am not even talking about threats death to America, Britain and Israel, attacking embassies and so on.

What is the reason to call Netanyahu "madman"? - Because he says that Iranian nuclear program must be stopped. Sounds legit. :rolleyes:

human rights are everyones concern in the world, specially when there is a systematic abusing human rights in a country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom