What's new

Iran Disputes Israeli Arms Claim

Your regime is brutal dictatorship without any freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of election and so on.
Your regime is arming terrorists including with ballistic missiles
Your regime is helping dictator slaughter his own population by tens of thousands.

These are solid facts which made it crazy. I am not even talking about threats death to America, Britain and Israel, attacking embassies and so on.

What is the reason to call Netanyahu "madman"? - Because he says that Iranian nuclear program must be stopped. Sounds legit. :rolleyes:
Israel is nothing but an illegitimate terrorist sponsor regime, 60 years history of Israel is filled with massacres , torture and harassing of Palestinian, and your leaders are bunch of war criminals. anyone who is fighting against Israel deserves to be supported, we have done it and we will continue to do it, yet that ship wasn't ours.
it's a crazy world in which, those who have built and used nuclear weapons against civilians and have filled their arsenals with thousands nuclear warheads enough to destroy the whole Earth, now want to decide who has the right for nuclear energy.
solid fact is that a terrorist regime like Israel who has several hundreds nuclear warheads and haven't accepted the NPT treaty doesn't have the right to comment on Iran's nuclear Energy which is constantly monitored by IAEA.

neither the ship nor the missile inside it wasn't Iranian, the only way for you to have our missiles is to start another war with Palestinian, then look at the sky, you will see them coming to you.

Your regime is brutal dictatorship without any freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of election and so on.
Well yes, Iran isn't exactly a symbol of democracy or human rights, we have many problems in this regard, but that doesn't make Israel any less than a racist apartheid state, a democracy for Jews, a Fascist state for non Jews and its neighbors.

Your regime is arming terrorists including with ballistic missiles

Again, ridiculously abusing the word terrorist. If we want to use the true definition of terrorism, IDF is a far greater terrorist compared to Hezbollah, the same definition can be applied to U.S army for example. So let's not discuss who the terrorist is, one man's terrorist is another man's rebel. This argument will bear no fruit.

Your regime is helping dictator slaughter his own population by tens of thousands.

Not exactly, we do help SAA on advising level, but most of the job is done by SAA itself and they are far better compared to zealots they are fighting with.

These are solid facts which made it crazy. I am not even talking about threats death to America, Britain and Israel, attacking embassies and so on.
Israel also threaten to attack Iran or its neighbors on a daily basis. As you know Israel is not exactly a symbol of peace in the region or even the world.

What is the reason to call Netanyahu "madman"? - Because he says that Iranian nuclear program must be stopped. Sounds legit.

Iran's nuclear program is not going to be stopped and it's neither illegal. Uranium enrichment is a written right under NPT, which Israel has refused to sign it for obvious reasons. If Netanyahu wants Iran's enrichment to be stopped, it should give up all Israel weapons of mass destruction.
It's the irony that a tiny aggressive state, in the short period of its lifetime has fought too many wars and has constantly violated many laws and resolutions, now possessing nuclear weapons and weapons of mass destruction is crying about Iran's non existent nuclear weapons. Unlike Israel, we don't feel so insecure to use nuclear weapons for our survival.

Netanyahu is a madman because he has been repeating the same lie for past 20 years, just like the ridiculous lies he said about Iraq's WMDs and yet he hasn't stopped barking. He is against any kind of peace, he loves war and aggression.
As I said, I hope he gets the war he wants, maybe it will shut him up forever.

human rights are everyones concern in the world, specially when there is a systematic abusing human rights in a country.

Human rights, terrorism and other similar words are the most abused concepts by different players. It's no secret that Israelis, Americans or Europeans don't give a shit about human rights in Iran or any other country, and vice versa. it's just meant to be used for political purposes. So it's wise not to discuss it because the same way I can bring up a thousand cases of human right violations by very same countries who bring up this issue regarding Iran. It's an empty war of words, with no fruits.

And it's not related to this thread of course, playing down and Israeli allegation has nothing to do with situation of human rights.

Last edited:
Israel is nothing but an illegitimate terrorist sponsor regime
1) Calling other countries "illegitimate" is another example of u craziness.
2) Unlike you, Israel never supported terrorists, beside supporting Iran in 80-es.

60 years history of Israel is filled with massacres , torture and harassing of Palestinian
Arabs in Israel live way better than Iranians. What u call massacre is just average not busy day in Syria.

we have done it and we will continue to do it, yet that ship wasn't ours.
Thats just brilliant: you admit that u supply terrorists with rockets, but ships is not yours. I guess you send rockets through teleport. :coffee:

Israel who has several hundreds nuclear warheads and haven't accepted the NPT treaty
Thats our right to do so.

doesn't have the right to comment on Iran's nuclear Energy which is constantly monitored by IAEA.
So its not enough that u limit freedom of speech in Iran, you want to ban freedom of speech worldwide? Are not you crazy?

You are writing on your ballistic missiles "death to Israel" and then whine that Israel is commenting your nuclear program? :coffee:

Well yes, Iran isn't exactly a symbol of democracy or human rights, we have many problems in this regard, but that doesn't make Israel any less than a racist apartheid state, a democracy for Jews, a Fascist state for non Jews and its neighbors.
Arabs in Israel have same exactly rights as Jews. They have right to elect and be elected, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and everything else. They live way better than Iranians. Arabic is official language in Israel.

Again, ridiculously abusing the word terrorist. If we want to use the true definition of terrorism, IDF is a far greater terrorist compared to Hezbollah, the same definition can be applied to U.S army for example. So let's not discuss who the terrorist is, one man's terrorist is another man's rebel. This argument will bear no fruit.
Those who blow up civilian buses and indiscriminately shell towns are terrorists. End of story. IDF is not doing anythng like that.

Not exactly, we do help SAA on advising level, but most of the job is done by SAA itself and they are far better compared to zealots they are fighting with.
You help regime which is daily barrel bombing its civilians, which is starving entire towns (I cant recall such crime since Nazis), which is gasing own people.

Israel also threaten to attack Iran or its neighbors on a daily basis. As you know Israel is not exactly a symbol of peace in the region or even the world.
Thats absolutely not true and quite the opposite. You wont see "Tehran day" in Israel, or anyone chanting "death to Iran".

Iran's nuclear program is not going to be stopped and it's neither illegal.
Its your right to think so, our right to think otherwise. You can ban freedom of speech in Iran but cant ban it outside.

If Netanyahu wants Iran's enrichment to be stopped, it should give up all Israel weapons of mass destruction.
Israel is not threatening any country with destruction unlike Iran.

Unlike Israel, we don't feel so insecure to use nuclear weapons for our survival.
We are surrounded by regimes which not only possess, but USED WMDs.

Egypt used WMD against Yemen but did not dare to use against Israel.
Iraq used WMD against Iran and own people but did not dare to use against Israel.
Syria used WMD against own people but did not dare to use against Israel.

Guess why? You are ready to sacrifice hundreds of thousands, we dont.
You are ready to send kids as human waves. We dont.

Who is crazy?

Netanyahu is a madman because he has been repeating the same lie for past 20 years
So we return to previous point: your regime which is murdering protestors, raping student girls, supporting and arming terrorists with ballistic missiles, supporting crazy dictatorships who slaughter is NOT crazy.

But Netanyayou IS crazy just because he dares to talk against Irans nuclear program.

Arabs in Israel have same exactly rights as Jews. They have right to elect and be elected, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and everything else. They live way better than Iranians. Arabic is official language in Israel.
Yeah right, the same is right for those who live in West Bank. As if you hadn't stolen enough lands from them, you are still doing so with these 'Jewish' settlements, that's exactly what an Apartheid state does. And Israel's violation of its neighbors' sovereignty is not a mind blowing secret to anyone.

Those who blow up civilian buses and indiscriminately shell towns are terrorists. End of story. IDF is not doing anythng like that.
Killing civilians is killing civilians, it doesn't make a difference how to kill them. So tell me, which bus has been blown up with Iran's direct involvement? Aren't you talking about that Bulgaria attack that you blamed Hezbollah and Iran for it half an hour after the incident?

You help regime which is daily barrel bombing its civilians, which is starving entire towns (I cant recall such crime since Nazis), which is gasing own people.
We discussed the chemical weapons story, and you reasons didn't convince me, neither my reasons convinced you. I still believe chemical weapons were used by foreign players to justify an attack on Syria, which failed.

Rebels hiding behind civilians, targeting them and this will indeed increase civilian casualties. It's quite funny how you justify the very same tactic used by Israel to target and kill civilians in Gaza or Lebanon.

Thats absolutely not true and quite the opposite. You wont see "Tehran day" in Israel, or anyone chanting "death to Iran".
What does it have anything to do with threatening military strike against another country. I'm not a fan of saying death to this or death to that, but Iran has never threatened to attack Israel with direct militarily. Iran has never said it will launch a missile strike against Israel.

Its your right to think so, our right to think otherwise. You can ban freedom of speech in Iran but cant ban it outside.

It's not my right to think, it's the truth. Netanyahu's lie has been exposed after more than 20 years, just like Iraqi WMD hoax.

Israel is not threatening any country with destruction unlike Iran.

I already answered that above. It's a manipulation of facts. When for example an official says Israel most be wiped out, it doesn't mean Jews must be wiped out, it means Zionism ideology should be wiped out. It's like Israeli leaders calling for Iran's government to be overthrown.

We are surrounded by regimes which not only possess, but USED WMDs.
Egypt used WMD against Yemen but did not dare to use against Israel.
Iraq used WMD against Iran and own people but did not dare to use against Israel.
Syria used WMD against own people but did not dare to use against Israel.
Guess why? You are ready to sacrifice hundreds of thousands, we dont.
You are ready to send kids as human waves. We dont.
Who is crazy?

U.S also used WMDs, so it should be unarmed right? How does it justify Israel having nuclear weapons? If you have a right for nuclear weapons, then everyone has.

And when did Iran use WMDs ever in its history?

So we return to previous point: your regime which is murdering protestors, raping student girls, supporting and arming terrorists with ballistic missiles, supporting crazy dictatorships who slaughter is NOT crazy.
But Netanyayou IS crazy just because he dares to talk against Irans nuclear program.
It's all about lying to the whole world and also Israelis fore 2 decades, so yes he is a madman and an obstacle to any kind of peace in ME.

Last edited:
1) Calling other countries "illegitimate" is another example of u craziness.
Israel is nothing but occupied Palestine, pure and simple.

2) Unlike you, Israel never supported terrorists, beside supporting Iran in 80-es.
Israel is a terrorist regime itself and mother of all terrorist groups in Middle east.
Israel has never supported Iranian, these propaganda were created to help Araq's former dictator to attract Arab's sympathy.

Thats just brilliant: you admit that u supply terrorists with rockets, but ships is not yours. I guess you send rockets through teleport. :coffee:
we gave them the rockets tech, so no need to transport it.
secondly those who fight for their land aren't terrorist, terrorist is your regime who has occupied their land and is killing them everyday.

You are writing on your ballistic missiles "death to Israel" and then whine that Israel is commenting your nuclear program? :coffee:
yes, you have no right. and training more terrorists wont help you either:

Netanyahu is an extremists, he is no different than other extremists in the Middle East.

Yeah right, the same is right for those who live in West Bank. As if you hadn't stolen enough lands from them, you are still doing so with these 'Jewish' settlements, that's exactly what an Apartheid state does. And Israel's violation of its neighbors' sovereignty is not a mind blowing secret to anyone.
So u admit that Jewish only democracy was crap.
Israel captured West Bank in defensive war. Israel is a first state in 13 centuries which gave West Bank Arabs a wide autonomy. Israel also offered them a state. They rejected. What we suppose to do?

Killing civilians is killing civilians, it doesn't make a difference how to kill them.
If you fire Hellfire at rocket launcher located in neighborhood and kill civilian thats one thing.
If you enter blow up bomb in crowded market - thats completely another thing.

So tell me, which bus has been blown up with Iran's direct involvement? Aren't you talking about that Bulgaria attack that you blamed Hezbollah and Iran for it half an hour after the incident?
Since Iran officially supports Hamas and PIJ who blow up buses and prowldy admit that that means it is responsible for terrorism.

We discussed the chemical weapons story, and you reasons didn't convince me, neither my reasons convinced you. I still believe chemical weapons were used by foreign players to justify an attack on Syria, which failed.
Yes you may belive that rebels captured Assads launchers. Then filled these launchers with chemical weapons. Then secretly moved them to Assads neighborhoods and launched at their own people. Sounds legit.

I guess daily barrel bombs in Aleppo, Dariya are also made by rebels: they hijacked Assads helicopters and bomb their own neighborhoods.

Rebels hiding behind civilians, targeting them and this will indeed increase civilian casualties. It's quite funny how you justify the very same tactic used by Israel to target and kill civilians in Gaza or Lebanon.
Israel is dropping barrels on Gaza and Lebanese villages?

What does it have anything to do with threatening military strike against another country. I'm not a fan of saying death to this or death to that, but Iran has never threatened to attack Israel with direct militarily. Iran has never said it will launch a missile strike against Israel.
Iran regularly threatens Israel with destruction.
Iran openly arms and supports terrorists who attack Israel and kill Israeli civilians.
Israel only says that it may act against Irans nuclear program.

It's not my right to think, it's the truth. Netanyahu's lie has been exposed after more than 20 years, just like Iraqi WMD hoax.
Iran has huge unemployment, health, inflation, infrastructure and other problems. Yet is investing billions upon billions in nuclear program (which literally swimming on gas fiels Iran does not need) and MRBM (which are useless without WMD). Largely thanks to contant Israeli pressure they cant move forward. For example they were forced to stop IR-40 works.

I already answered that above. It's a manipulation of facts. When for example an official says Israel most be wiped out, it doesn't mean Jews must be wiped out, it means Zionism ideology should be wiped out. It's like Israeli leaders calling for Iran's government to be overthrown.
Yep when Iran writes on ballistic missiles wipe Israel, it actually means peace and prosperity. And arming terrorists who blow up buses its Iranian way to say hello.

U.S also used WMDs, so it should be unarmed right? How does it justify Israel having nuclear weapons? If you have a right for nuclear weapons, then everyone has.
US used WMD against aggressor which murdered millions of people.

And when did Iran use WMDs ever in its history?
Our neighbors used them. Ur ally used them. You are arming terrorists with ur most advanced weapons.

@500 we have already talked about Syrian chemical weapons. Stop spreading lies.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documen...possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
The authors concluded that sarin gas “could not possibly have been fired at East Ghouta from the ‘heart’, or from the Eastern edge, of the Syrian government controlled area shown in the intelligence map published by the White House on August 30, 2013.”
Based on mathematical calculations, Lloyd and Postol estimate the rocket with such aerodynamics could not travel more than 2 kilometers. To illustrate their conclusion, the authors included the original White House map that depicted areas under Assad control and those held by the opposition. Based on the firing range and troop locations on August 21, the authors conclude that all possible launching points within the 2 km radius were in rebel-held areas.

Israel is nothing but occupied Palestine, pure and simple.
Israel is UN, OICD, WTO and so on member state. Recognized by all civilized world. Ur refusal to acept Israels right to exist only a sign of ur craziness and nothing more.

we gave them the rockets tech, so no need to transport it.
:rofl:

yes, you have no right. and training more terrorists wont help you either:

So what u are trying to prove?

hk-pla2.1394309935.jpg

post-1339871215.1394309937.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom